What's new

Ex-spymaster Faiz Hamid ‘mastermind’ in £190m settlement case, claims Faisal Vawda

Bold move by COAS. They should definitely go after Faiz and let see how these corrupt generals react

I am just digging into the new COAS. From what some analysts are saying, the new COAS is supposed to be a 'pious' Muslim, and is merciless regardless whoever is involved in events like 5/9 and won't even spare the elitist lady Khadija Shah.
We will see. I just hope he doesn't impose a Martial Law: Pakistan doesn't need another Zia ul Haq!!

I am just digging into the new COAS. From what some analysts are saying, the new COAS is supposed to be a 'pious' Muslim, and is merciless regardless whoever is involved in events like 5/9 and won't even spare the elitist lady Khadija Shah.
We will see. I just hope he doesn't impose a Martial Law: Pakistan doesn't need another Zia ul Haq!!
I think either we have the wrong definition of pious or chief is everything except pious.

Links? Cause I've not been able to get much information regarding his background or from his co-officers who served along with him. Things are tightly sealed.

Never going to happen.

You think Faiz will keep quiet?

This is the same reason all that inquiry and court martial ruckus against CC Lahore died down. Had he been questioned, you think he would remain quiet?
Yesterday night in the show with Wasim Badami, Vadwa even threatened Asif Ghafoor that he will take names from Bhalwalpur,Chakwal (Faiz Hameed) to Quetta (directing towards corps commander atis ghafoor). This means all the pro-IK left overs in Army are being purged.

I just hope he doesn't impose a Martial Law: Pakistan doesn't need another Zia ul Haq!!
Literally there is unofficially marital law. SC and high court orders are being ridiculed through this PDM govt. Just see Punjab caretaker govt. Needless to say anything else.

Back
Top Bottom