What's new

EX - Pakistani Army Man Spills Out the Truth about "INDIA"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true, we went after Siachen because legally it is our land as it was legally given to us by the owner of the whole state of J&K.

As for Indian Military, it has always been a professional force. Unlike Pak military, they know what their role is in the country, and have never even attempted a coup, much less done one.

so by your logic tomorrow the Indian army can cross the line of control in to Pakistan administered Kashmir or the line of actual control in to aksai chin of China on the basis of this "its our land theory" which will automatically be a breach of the line control agreement signed by both India & Pakistan or the line of actual control agreement between India & China & can even cause an all out war,
sorry mate but that just does not makes any sense

I condemn kargil but @ the same time, one cannot condone siachen either, both were aggression & a breach of trust its as simple as that, one cant claim "holier than thou" in this regard

so by your logic tomorrow the Indian army can cross the line of control in to Pakistan administered Kashmir or the line of actual control in to aksai chin of China on the basis of this "its our land theory" which will automatically be a breach of the line control agreement signed by both India & Pakistan or the line of actual control agreement between India & China & can even cause an all out war,

I condemn kargil but @ the same time, one cannot condone siachen either, both were aggression & a breach of trust its as simple as that, one cant claim "holier than thou" in this regard

Pakistanis use same logic to justify Operation Gibraltar during 1965 war and unjustify Indian attack on Lahore-Sialkot sector( Although you emphasize LOC or disputed territory rhetoric).

your professional generals should know how old they are before yapping about cold start doctrines and such; your professional army should not step on the landmines they laid themselves in Rajasthan. Your professional army ought not to open fire on Pakistani checkpoints in Azad Kashmir and then cry and whine when we fire back and injure/kill a few of theirs.

as for Siachen - it was just an act of belligerence to say the least but not something that went unpunished; then again Kashmir is unfinished business.

you keep bringing up coups and all -- when was the last coup? 14 years ago? Get a life.

if they could they would but they cant, at least for now. . .

civilian military relations in india though aren't exactly rosy either; a lot of animosity does exist - due to corruption/arms scandals and due to other factors though i dont see a coup happening there at least not anytime soon

never was and never will be an integral part of india; that's the ground reality which they'll have to accept one day

either by force, or either by free and fair plebiscite (which Nehru the pundit was in favour of)

Nehru was in favour of it, but your armed forces didn't retreat from ***.that was one if the condition put forward for a plebiscite.

i suggest the same to you, actually.

and we're moving in circles which is a waste of my precious time

come back with something more substantive

Hah, I have read both thoroughly, but your rhetoric displays your immaturity and lack of cognizance of the narrative of both the UN resolution and the shimla agreement. In fact to save your precious time, try not making preposterous and laughable claims over siachen or the plebiscite.

And just to ensure your precious time is not wasted anymore, please go ahead and read the UN resolution councils contents and consecutive addition, and come back to the discussion when you have "content"!
http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...lebiscite-un-security-council-resolution.html

I am in favor of arming moderate factions, though the previous govt. and current care-taker govt. would maybe or maybe not agree unfortunately.

However social media has added a new weapons to the Kashmiri movement and that is why AFSPA powers even stipulate that the internet activities (on facebook/twitter etc) can be heavily monitored and curtailed.

just about half a year back a young Kashmiri not even in his 20s was taken into custody by the occupation forces (sissies) simply because of a comment he posted on a pro-Kashmiri facebook group. I'll be more than happy to provide a link to that story

so much for "integral part of india" hogwash we hear time to time from those 5 feet 4 inch babus and ministers across the border

You openly promote terrorism in this post above and yet it is the very snakes you have in your backyard to attack your neighbors, that have now come into your own house to bite you.

You guys holler and hoot about Kashmir, yet 1/3 of you country is not under your rule. You can't even handle what was given to you, lord knows why you feel you can take on Kashmir.

Lol I heard a term some time back about Pakistan...Denialistan

The proof is here on defence.pk...:lol:

LOC in kargil area was defined by Shimla agreement signed by your government, the same treaty doesn't define the status of Siachen. In other words Siachin was not violation of a signed treaty but kargil was!

Claim my dick and I might let you suck it......

Not true, we went after Siachen because legally it is our land as it was legally given to us by the owner of the whole state of J&K.

As for Indian Military, it has always been a professional force. Unlike Pak military, they know what their role is in the country, and have never even attempted a coup, much less done one.

Siachen is not, was never demarcated on the LoC. it is on the LoAC(line of actual control), there is no agreed line that India violated.

So the Kashmiri people voted to be a part of india?

India is a "democracy", so india should let the people of Kashmir decide whether or not if they want to be a part of india. One man doesn't speak for millions.

So the Kashmiri people voted to be a part of india?

India is a "democracy", so india should let the people of Kashmir decide whether or not if they want to be a part of india. One man doesn't speak for millions.

Prerequisite for "democratic" plebiscite
TRUCE AGREEMENT

Simultaneously with the acceptance of the proposal for the immediate
cessation of hostilities as outlined in Part I, both Governments
accept the following principles as a basis for the formulation of a
truce agreement, the details of which shall be worked out in
discussion between their Representatives and the Commission.

1. (l) As the presence of troops of Pakistan in the territory of the
State of Jammu and Kashmir constitutes a material change in the
situation since it was represented by the Government of Pakistan
before the Security Council, the Government of Pakistan agrees to
withdraw its troops from that State.

(2) The Government of Pakistan will use its best endeavor to secure
the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and Kashmir of tribesmen and
Pakistan nationals not normally resident therein who have entered the
State for the purpose of fighting.

(3) Pending a final solution the territory evacuated by the Pakistan
troops will be administered by the local authorities under the
surveillance of the Commission.

2. (1) When the Commission shall have notified the Government of India
that the tribesmen and Pakistan nationals referred to in Part II A 2
hereof have withdrawn, thereby terminating the situation which was
represented by the Government of India to the Security Council as
having occasioned the presence of Indian forces in the State of Jammu
and Kashmir, and further, that the Pakistan forces are being withdrawn
from the State of Jammu and Kashmir, the Government of India agrees to
begin to withdraw the bulk of their forces from the State in stages to
be agreed upon with the Commission

(2) Pending the acceptance of the conditions for a final settlement of
the situation in the State of Jammu and Kashmir, the Indian Government
will maintain within the lines existing at the moment of cease-fire
the minimum strength of its forces which in agreement with the
Commission are considered necessary to assist local authorities in the
observance of law and order. The Commission will have observers
stationed where it deems necessary.

(3) The Government of India will undertake to ensure that the
Government of the State of Jammu and Kashmir will take all measures
within their power to make it publicly known that peace, law and order
will be safeguarded and that all human and political rights will be
guaranteed.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ecurity-council-resolution.html#ixzz2PAzn4RaP

Still waiting for pakistan's move

It was a very general comment - lol @ calling an Air force man the army man.

Claim my dick and I might let you suck it......

772260_700b.jpg

No matter what anyone says, Indian military establishment wants to go against political power and want a greater role in Indian politics to hurt Pakistan directly.
Don't talk rubbish when you know squat about the Indian Army. Don't ever apply your Army's template to the IA. They are two totally different entities with no commonality between them.

The IA will never ever have anything to do with politics unlike your Army that is neck deep in the affairs of the state including dictating Pakistan's foreign and security policies. And needless to say, the ISI is getting busy with the next general elections due in May, to install puppets in high places....

You openly promote terrorism in this post above and yet it is the very snakes you have in your backyard to attack your neighbors, that have now come into your own house to bite you.

You guys holler and hoot about Kashmir, yet 1/3 of you country is not under your rule. You can't even handle what was given to you, lord knows why you feel you can take on Kashmir.

Explain the "promoting terrorism" charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom