What's new

EX - Pakistani Army Man Spills Out the Truth about "INDIA"

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFSA is a law in place. Military recommends its views on it. They don't influence any more than any military in the world in a truly democratic state, well- besides yours.

In the US, our military recommends on the Afghan pull out, which does not mean they acting politically.

Pakistan army is adventurous as you stated- but it is only at its own behest , not others.

It is childish to even assume that in a country where there is unrest in some areas or where its military is engaged in conflicts, the military does not have influence.

No one compares Pakistani army to anyone.

the point has been made for those who understand history.

no actually in every war with india - the nation supported the armed forces

even in 2008 when the indians were engaging in their ritual chest-thumping, Pakistanis in Lahore by the thousands were on the roofs of their houses with Pakistani flags waving at F-7PG pilots flying overhead during patrol missions

How is this related to AFSPA.

Not true, we went after Siachen because legally it is our land as it was legally given to us by the owner of the whole state of J&K.

As for Indian Military, it has always been a professional force. Unlike Pak military, they know what their role is in the country, and have never even attempted a coup, much less done one.

Instrumen of Accession is a fraudulent document, none of which the original document has been presented.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Kashmir: The origins of the dispute

i didn't bring up AFSPA - at least not in this particular thread. Spoken in detail in other ones.

one of the primary reasons why Kashmiris hate the indian state; but then again its perfectly understandable and a legitimate reason for armed resistance --and meanwhile Kashmiri brethren have been demonstrating the most incredible restraint lately

Here let me correct you:

india resorted to unprovoked firing because an old lady (with family on both sides) who was probably too weak to even pick up an assault rifle crossed the LoC

We are very acquainted with Pakistani version time to time. Don't tell me. :lol: Pakistan main intension of firing is to stop India from fencing the border and helping terrorist infiltrate in India. India has no reason for border firing.

Gibraltar has nothing to do with Siachen

Operation Gibralter broke UN sponsered ceasefire and initiated military confrontations at LOC/ceasefire line.

It is childish to even assume that in a country where there is unrest in some areas or where its military is engaged in conflicts, the military does not have influence.

No one compares Pakistani army to anyone.

the point has been made for those who understand history.

My point being- The influence you are promoting is nowhere close to levels you are projecting. You are coming across as the Indian military has a say so close to the leverage Pakistani military exerts. The mere fact of the corruption trails and the subsequent jail time of many in the military show that Indian democracy , elected leaders and people have far more power. Now compare that with yours or others in neighborhood and you will notice a remarkable silence in any such corruption being reported.

i didn't bring up AFSPA - at least not in this particular thread. Spoken in detail in other ones.

one of the primary reasons why Kashmiris hate the indian state; but then again its perfectly understandable and a legitimate reason for armed resistance --and meanwhile Kashmiri brethren have been demonstrating the most incredible restraint lately

so you would afford the same " logic" to the resistance in Baluchistan- Or do you only clap with one hand?

We are very acquainted with Pakistani version time to time. Don't tell me. :lol: Pakistan main intension of firing is to stop India from fencing the border and helping terrorist infiltrate in India. India has no reason for border firing

take it up with your army chief and home minister who confessed that india "may have" fired first

Operation Gibralter broke UN sponsered ceasefire and initiated military confrontations at LOC/ceasefire line.

it was a joint operation between regular and irregular forces (i.e. Kashmiri freedom fighters)

it's quite curious about indians to be bringing up UN when they've helped the UN resolutions in abeyance and contempt for quite some time

take it up with your army chief and home minister who confessed that india "may have" fired first

it was a joint operation between regular and irregular forces (i.e. Kashmiri freedom fighters)

it's quite curious about indians to be bringing up UN when they've helped the UN resolutions in abeyance and contempt for quite some time

Sorry, your Pakistani version had always been fake, the so called Mujahideen of Kargil buried in India finally found to Pakistani soldiers.

Sorry, your Pakistani version had always been fake, the so called Mujahideen of Kargil buried in India finally found to Pakistani soldiers.

no it's actually true that NLI collaborated with Kashmiri mujahideen; kind of like how some irregulars provided direct support and cover fire for mujahideen against the soviets

only difference is we are talking about occupied J&K which we view as disputed territory

it makes perfect sense to work with Kashmiri freedom fighters given that they are also familiar with the land and its geography

SAME BULLSHIT... Show us the fake imaginery graves or any proof of it... 400 Pakistani soldiers died there and all are buried in Pakistan.

no the mass graves in Kashmir actually contain mostly civilian remains of bodies that were dumped in large numbers by the coward forces of india and labelled "Pakistani infiltrators" when in reality (and I have a plethora of links from neutral sources to back up my claims) a majority of them are street protestors as well as even corpses of secular-minded graduate students (not illiterate vagabounds) who were at the wrong place at the wrong time

I wonder if in the segment there was time to cover the rapes and torture of Kashmiri women (such as the gang rape and brutal murder/dumping of two young teenager girls in Shopian)

SAME BULLSHIT... Show us the fake imaginery graves or any proof of it... 400 Pakistani soldiers died there and all are buried in Pakistan.

oops, any investigating commission on kargil? (or siachin or 71 or 65 for that matter?). Now as pakistani love to believe most of our numbers especially when it comes to other events (such as sinking of ghazi), then might as well take our numbers for kargil and sob !!!

no the mass graves in Kashmir actually contain mostly civilian remains of bodies that were dumped in large numbers by the coward forces of india and labelled "Pakistani infiltrators" when in reality (and I have a plethora of links from neutral sources to back up my claims) a majority of them are street protestors as well as even corpses of secular-minded graduate students (not illiterate vagabounds) who were at the wrong place at the wrong time

I wonder if in the segment there was time to cover the rapes and torture of Kashmiri women (such as the gang rape and brutal murder/dumping of two young teenager girls in Shopian)

Well how do you diffrentate between a civilian grave and a terrorist grave, We are not supposed to bury them with thier AK are we?

oops, any investigating commission on kargil? (or siachin or 71 or 65 for that matter?). Now as pakistani love to believe most of our numbers especially when it comes to other events (such as sinking of ghazi), then might as well take our numbers for kargil and sob !!!

<------ error... the person ur trying to reach doesnt reply to idiotic bs..... please try again.

Nawaz Sharif claimed other figure, Musharraf claim some other figure, ISPR website has some other figure and you are coming with new figure. Bahut confusion hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom