What's new

EX - Pakistani Army Man Spills Out the Truth about "INDIA"

Status
Not open for further replies.
and what do your retired folks do? no foreign networks talk to them and they aren't exactly the avid golfers :laugh:

Maybe they don't feel the necessity to write a book or give interviews to set the record straight after retiring. A good soldier who is privy to sensitive national security secrets takes them to the grave with him instead of displaying the same infront of the media or write a book about it to make some fast bucks.

no it's actually true that NLI collaborated with Kashmiri mujahideen; kind of like how some irregulars provided direct support and cover fire for mujahideen against the soviets

only difference is we are talking about occupied J&K which we view as disputed territory

it makes perfect sense to work with Kashmiri freedom fighters given that they are also familiar with the land and its geography

There were no militants, all were Pakistani soldiers. Your own generals have come with many shocking facts.

Well how do you diffrentate between a civilian grave and a terrorist grave, We are not supposed to bury them with thier AK are we?

no the indians just place a clankety old AK next to the body and claim they were sent by the ISI simply because Kashmiri dissent to them is a matter of huge irritation and a source of embarrassment

Maybe they don't feel the necessity to write a book or give interviews to set the record straight after retiring. A good soldier who is privy to sensitive national security secrets takes them to the grave with him instead of displaying the same infront of the media or write a book about it make some fast bucks.

or if they are General Arora - one of your former national heros - going on to sympathize with Khalistani nationalists :laugh:

There were no militants, all were Pakistani soldiers. Your own generals have come with many shocking facts.

sorry, factually incorrect

read and learn more about the conflict and when you are able and ready, we can continue to discuss it

no the indians just place a clankety old AK next to the body and claim they were sent by the ISI simply because Kashmiri dissent to them is a matter of huge irritation and a source of embarrassment

Your really want get into a discussion to claim pakistani ISI doesn't send infiltrators into India? There is no kashmiri dissent, just paid cohorts of pakistan, both political and militant. you keep sending em, we'll keep burying them! it's as simple as that!

or if they are General Arora - one of your former national heros - going on to sympathize with Khalistani nationalists :laugh:

Despite that he is still a hero for every Indian.. did what he had to do while serving the nation & had no bones to pick once retired!

Your really want get into a discussion to claim pakistani ISI doesn't send infiltrators into India? There is no kashmiri dissent, just paid cohorts of pakistan, both political and militant. you keep sending em, we'll keep burying them! it's as simple as that!

I am in favor of arming moderate factions, though the previous govt. and current care-taker govt. would maybe or maybe not agree unfortunately.

However social media has added a new weapons to the Kashmiri movement and that is why AFSPA powers even stipulate that the internet activities (on facebook/twitter etc) can be heavily monitored and curtailed.

just about half a year back a young Kashmiri not even in his 20s was taken into custody by the occupation forces (sissies) simply because of a comment he posted on a pro-Kashmiri facebook group. I'll be more than happy to provide a link to that story

so much for "integral part of india" hogwash we hear time to time from those 5 feet 4 inch babus and ministers across the border

Despite that he is still a hero for every Indian.. did what he had to do while serving the nation & had no bones to pick once retired!

no bones to pick except with the state he loyally served but got royally screwed over by

I am in favor of arming moderate factions, though the previous govt. and current care-taker govt. would maybe or maybe not agree unfortunately.

Successive governments (if you wish to call them so) have tried that strategy and what results have they yeilded might I ask

However social media has added a new weapons to the Kashmiri movement and that is why AFSPA powers even stipulate that the internet activities (on facebook/twitter etc) can be heavily monitored and curtailed.
Malicious internet activities to stir rumours against the government is monitored in the country, might I add not just India but elsewhere too.

just about half a year back a young Kashmiri not even in his 20s was taken into custody by the occupation forces (sissies) simply because of a comment he posted on a pro-Kashmiri facebook group. I'll be more than happy to provide a link to that story
They are not occupation forces dear, It is the Indian military, and offcourse people with anti-India sentiment need to be monitored and interrogated if thier designs are malicious. If they have any issues with india, they are free to go and live in the country of thier choice. we aint stopping them!

no bones to pick except with the state he loyally served but got royally screwed over by

Irrelevant argument. Nothing to do with his service to the Nation or any of his grievance while serving or having to justify his actions once retired.

Learning about shimla agreement and UN resolution might help understanding Siachin and kashmir

Thats because there is a mature political establishment which is non-existent in pakistan!

Again reading the UN resolution might help, wonder if you know what are the pre requisites for a plebscite according to UN resolutions on kashmir?

i suggest the same to you, actually.

and we're moving in circles which is a waste of my precious time

come back with something more substantive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom