What's new

Ex-Pak president Musharraf says his govt ‘managed freedom fighters’ in Kashmir

Then take it up with UN ,your country has been trying so hard and UN has not even taken it for discussion for ages....
Which ever means you choose,we dont care.as Pakistan can have nuisance value to India and nothing more .we will deal with you guys accordingly.
So India does not follow the highest international body of nations..Nice to hear this...As i said UN takes it or not K will be announced in every UN session and this same K won't allow you to become the member of elite council....We will deal with you accordingly...as you shall deal with us...

i am not talking about their credibility either, i am talking about its worth after Nehru declared Kashmir disputed among Pakistan and Bharat in UN.. instrument of accession worth less then a toilet paper after that,

and you should not worry about my DP southern, i can change it anytime to previous one,

Why would Nehru say that instrument of accession is worth less in UN? It will nullify India's claim to Kashmir. What he said was that he will be willing to give a choice to Kashmiris under Chapter 6 of UN at a latter date to exercise their will to join either India or Pakistan, given that Pakistan vacate the Kashmir under its occupation and hand over to India.

Also remember Pakistan's claim over Baluchistan too is based instrument of accession by King of Kalat.

so yes playing well and we are waiting for that movement when in Pak someone comes who replay india in indian language.for now you have very good days

Wow: Pakistani counterpart to our Chaiwala :D

we desperately need him back at the presidential palace. now more than EVER.

But you are the only one who wants Mushy back. Nobody else either establishment or civilians want him back:cray:

So India does not follow the highest international body of nations..Nice to hear this...As i said UN takes it or not K will be announced in every UN session and this same K won't allow you to become the member of elite council....We will deal with you accordingly...as you shall deal with us...
Brah,if you have not understood.

Which ever means you choose,we will deal it with you guys accordingly,just like you try at UN and no one gves a ****.
Or if you arm terrorists,we will not do that :-) because we hate voilence.

Why would Nehru say that instrument of accession is worth less in UN? It will nullify India's claim to Kashmir. What he said was that he will be willing to give a choice to Kashmiris under Chapter 6 of UN at a latter date to exercise their will to join either India or Pakistan, given that Pakistan vacate the Kashmir under its occupation and hand over to India.

Also remember Pakistan's claim over Baluchistan too is based instrument of accession by King of Kalat.

you should look for good mental doctor, where did i said nehru said this? read my reply again..

and why someone give his people option for third country unless he consider that part is disputed.. right?

Btw UN resolution also ask bharat along with us to maintain minimum force just to keep law and order in Kashmir there is no upper hand in resolution as you guys like to present.

there are many instrument of accession in Pakistan.. but we didnt went to UN and declare any third country party to it, bharat did this in case of Kashmir.

Brah,if you have not understood.

Which ever means you choose,we will deal it with you guys accordingly,just like you try at UN and no one gves a ****.
Or if you arm terrorists,we will not do that :-) because we hate voilence.
Yes that is quite visible...

Salutes Sirs G ,,, What was Kargil All About ? they are still IN mourning starts ... no checks still ...?? Kargil was the only way to AND in winters the supply line so THAT was it once again ..Mr Nawaz sharif SOLD it OUT again by visiting USA and making some DEAL with his boss CLINTS ....JUST one of the 2 crimes BOSSes PLANE was Hijacked what was asim bajwa BY THEN ??? along other ALL generals ?? Sir GEN Sirs ERA was all about wasting time by cia and raw ... A GEN after GEn was caught .....who got illegal pvt Media back ?? AFTER IT WAS BANNED BY SIR GEN SIR and every thing was handed o ver to PAKISTAN TELEVCISSION (PTV) zardari issued wrong land illegal licences ??? after so many cases PRESIDENT AND PRIME MINISTER both were ...lol shias ,,,,to WHAT ever GOOD he DID make them revese and they DID .....is their still every GEN cia and RAW ?? back IN 80s APART from first 2 boses EVERY 1 WAS ......and in SIR GEN SIR P.Musharaaf it was same people were righting article after articles but no news or requwest goes UP .....

India stands vindicated that the separatist movement is not indigenous to Kashmir but state managed by Pakistan.
We have known it and telling the world but now they will believe us. The stonepelters were paid Rs.500/- and ever since the demonetization, the stone pelting has stopped. Hurriyat just saved its face by calling off their strike in the name of Mahashivratri.

They also Discover 1 of biggest T T P Lal sinagorb .....in IDB ....(under which he is been sued ) LOLz , and just a TEACHER was Real and a few students apart every one was T T P ,,, LOL big jokes went through these DAYS .......prime minister (hidden ) maybe or for sure .....THEN THE GEN trhen THIS SO CALLED MEDIA of cia and raw ,,, HOW CAN ALL THIS BE MANAGED ?? without CLEARING ARMED FORCES ....AND CHECKING NEW RECRUTS as MUSLIMS in 80s no 1 can claim i served or i am on service of PAKISTAN ARMY one old boss told me ,,, So one of retired majors theory i have got went wrong that day ........it happened on F.B ....Dear SIRS G few persons are for sure involved ........technical hands running media since ever must be in 80s to ....playing wood wood here and Doctors .....and techs in their ....who in the world .....provide them this service here ??? DING DONG for sure ................six years they all are cheating WILL THEY HELP IN 80s disaster ?? just a guess ...BUT FOR SURE HELEPD THEM ALL THE WAY TO FLoORISH for sure ......MUST BE WITH BIG ACCOUNTS ......A SIR ASKED ME Mr .Donkey x-rays do not get hold of HUAMN COVERS ?? oohh if the do then MEANS docs and techs ARE .......involved other then cia and raw in them because they know nothing about any thing same is the case with media ...all radio channels tv channels and people in them are hiding EVERY THING ..WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND HAVE BEEN DOING including where bits installed these days and before ......no matter how old and HIGH he seems to APP LOOG ....

Angheeraa ujaalla ..written and directed by APP LOOG ,,, every crime detected was on tv excluding your tricks as many as you like it goes from 1980 till the last DAY ..rets was ALL your games introduced kasooti neelaam ghaar all general knowledge .....every thing is and was copied ...I UTTER A WORD and THEY START running after it now they are trying ANDHEERA UJAALA too every your old movie ( all singer are singing and so are the artists happening since ever ENGLISH and for bolly wood ) ANY ! TOLD YOU EVER ??? yes SIR , G , watch any program some 1 is sitting from KHI some FROM LHR from QUETAA some 1 from DUBAI and program is ON ........thats how i suppose their on MESSEGES are passed to india is near a bit far is USA ....same is how they are interlinked inside the city too ......HALF OF THEIR EYES WILL BE GONE without it no news no interlink ....etc etc REST APP LOOG KNOWS BETTER ........SALUTES SIRS G .......SINCERELY yours .........

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:.....thats how cia and raw survives and floorish rats or shits in human cover do not know a word of our language HOW ARE THEY MANAGING THINGS ...HUMANS CAN NOT GET INTO THEIR ...covers for time being ...things are for sure done ........picking up a COVER and making him speak will surly ...START GIVING APP LOOG .......trillion dollars news .............SALUTES AGAIN SIRS G ......have started oif you want have to start from here ......and WHEN EVER APP LOOG LIKE STARTS FROM HERE .....no 1 else is going to DO IT ...........PAKISTAN AND PAKISTAN ARMY ZINDA O TABINDA O PAINDA ABAD HAMEESHA HAMEESHA and hameeshaa ..........LIVE FOR EVER PAKISTAN AND PAKISTAN ARMY ....then ALL ARMED FORCES ...... THEY ALL ARE INSOLUTIONS around you ....police right will not make you worry about cities rangers borders are safe ....special police ...high way brdiges etc etc safe app LOOG HAVE TO MIND CRIMES OF YOUR KIND ............... like china was no name in 80s every weapon APP LOOG WERE MAKING was better and expensive then them along tanks .......missile system along THAT BOMB was started again by THEN ........so much so if i am not forgetting FRANCE armed his forces with every bit of PAKISTAN made guns and tanks WE WERE MORE PROUD OHH A SUPER POWER and ALL OUR weapons ......NOT ONLY THIS ARMY WELFARE TRUST WAS MAKING SO MANY UN BEATABLE GOODS TOO ...are they among APP LOOG OR .....like every industry raw and cia GOT HOLD ?

Pakistan does not need enemies when it got Musharraf.:pakistan:
Musharraf always wants to do good for Pakistan but it always backfires, just look at kargil for example.

They also Discover 1 of biggest T T P Lal sinagorb .....in IDB ....(under which he is been sued ) LOLz , and just a TEACHER was Real and a few students apart every one was T T P ,,, LOL big jokes went through these DAYS .......prime minister (hidden ) maybe or for sure .....THEN THE GEN trhen THIS SO CALLED MEDIA of cia and raw ,,, HOW CAN ALL THIS BE MANAGED ?? without CLEARING ARMED FORCES ....AND CHECKING NEW RECRUTS as MUSLIMS in 80s no 1 can claim i served or i am on service of PAKISTAN ARMY one old boss told me ,,, So one of retired majors theory i have got went wrong that day ........it happened on F.B ....Dear SIRS G few persons are for sure involved ........technical hands running media since ever must be in 80s to ....playing wood wood here and Doctors .....and techs in their ....who in the world .....provide them this service here ??? DING DONG for sure ................six years they all are cheating WILL THEY HELP IN 80s disaster ?? just a guess ...BUT FOR SURE HELEPD THEM ALL THE WAY TO FLoORISH for sure ......MUST BE WITH BIG ACCOUNTS ......A SIR ASKED ME Mr .Donkey x-rays do not get hold of HUAMN COVERS ?? oohh if the do then MEANS docs and techs ARE .......involved other then cia and raw in them because they know nothing about any thing same is the case with media ...all radio channels tv channels and people in them are hiding EVERY THING ..WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND HAVE BEEN DOING including where bits installed these days and before ......no matter how old and HIGH he seems to APP LOOG ....

Angheeraa ujaalla ..written and directed by APP LOOG ,,, every crime detected was on tv excluding your tricks as many as you like it goes from 1980 till the last DAY ..rets was ALL your games introduced kasooti neelaam ghaar all general knowledge .....every thing is and was copied ...I UTTER A WORD and THEY START running after it now they are trying ANDHEERA UJAALA too every your old movie ( all singer are singing and so are the artists happening since ever ENGLISH and for bolly wood ) ANY ! TOLD YOU EVER ??? yes SIR , G , watch any program some 1 is sitting from KHI some FROM LHR from QUETAA some 1 from DUBAI and program is ON ........thats how i suppose their on MESSEGES are passed to india is near a bit far is USA ....same is how they are interlinked inside the city too ......HALF OF THEIR EYES WILL BE GONE without it no news no interlink ....etc etc REST APP LOOG KNOWS BETTER ........SALUTES SIRS G .......SINCERELY yours .........

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:.....thats how cia and raw survives and floorish rats or shits in human cover do not know a word of our language HOW ARE THEY MANAGING THINGS ...HUMANS CAN NOT GET INTO THEIR ...covers for time being ...things are for sure done ........picking up a COVER and making him speak will surly ...START GIVING APP LOOG .......trillion dollars news .............SALUTES AGAIN SIRS G ......have started oif you want have to start from here ......and WHEN EVER APP LOOG LIKE STARTS FROM HERE .....no 1 else is going to DO IT ...........PAKISTAN AND PAKISTAN ARMY ZINDA O TABINDA O PAINDA ABAD HAMEESHA HAMEESHA and hameeshaa ..........LIVE FOR EVER PAKISTAN AND PAKISTAN ARMY ....then ALL ARMED FORCES ...... THEY ALL ARE INSOLUTIONS around you ....police right will not make you worry about cities rangers borders are safe ....special police ...high way brdiges etc etc safe app LOOG HAVE TO MIND CRIMES OF YOUR KIND ............... like china was no name in 80s every weapon APP LOOG WERE MAKING was better and expensive then them along tanks .......missile system along THAT BOMB was started again by THEN ........so much so if i am not forgetting FRANCE armed his forces with every bit of PAKISTAN made guns and tanks WE WERE MORE PROUD OHH A SUPER POWER and ALL OUR weapons ......NOT ONLY THIS ARMY WELFARE TRUST WAS MAKING SO MANY UN BEATABLE GOODS TOO ...are they among APP LOOG OR .....like every industry raw and cia GOT HOLD ?
I get a brainfreeze whenever I read your posts, anyways I hope you learn and improve in PDF.

Salute SIrs G ,,, Last thing before leaving must be in every department OF LIFE ....same families i suppose .....only their because they support CIA AND RAW and are good for nothing BUT ARE MAKING HEAP AND HEAP OF MONEY ......for selling out their COUNTRY sorry to say ...NAME every one who is coming ON Media along all technical hands ..........like they do not know what they are doing where they are coming ....THATS WHY I SUPPOSE ...your BIGGEST BOSS in 80s STARTED SAYING ONLY TOUGH LEVEL AFGHANS IN ARMED FORCES rest they can manage otherwise pay what ever to them ......they will do curruption .....is that people like i saw in KASHMIR never comes in main stream ..khudday LINE always .........first thing they are tough LEVEL AFGHANS .......SALUTES ALL THE WAY SIRS G ........same is the case WITH EVERY DEPARTEMeNT OF LIFE ..........chooolllaay de ke pass jali digrees like cia and raw and good for nothing other then etc etc etc REAL PEOPLE SITS OUT SIDE AND CHEWS BUBBLE GUM ........salutes SIRS G ........MEN AT THEIR BEST PAKISTAN ARMY .........UN BEAR ABLES , UN TOUCHABLES , UN THINKABLES , UNWATCHABLES, UNDREAMABLES , DISASTER AFTER DISASTER FOR ENEMIES ,,, MIRACLE CREATERS ,,, GHOST LIKE ABILLITIES ,,, you ever got a ??? ex boss is flaming ? its his furry ...oohhh giving a speach to ypou and a lion suddenly comes out of jugle from aside ......HE LOOKS AT LION it walks backewards tail in his legs saying ...ki hoyyaa pa Jee ........CAN BE SOME FURRY ...........looks towards USA it satrts cracking into 52 states and smoke coming out can be some furry WHAT KIND OF FURRY IS THIS ??? burning in himself?:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:or again hijacked ...by cia or raw or these so called ......what ever they think they are APP LOOG KNOWS THE BEST .....SALUTES SIRS G .....

They suppprt and managed Mukti Bahni/BLA/TTP is alright for them but if we support or manage Kashmiri Freedom fighters they feeling mirch burning in their backyard.
Typical Hindu mentality.

what freedom fighters? all terrorist sobs from Pakistan. And now mushraff is admitting what everyone knew already.

If you hate Pakistan that can be understood but if you are blind from your eyes and mind........that is different thing. Are you saying those thousands of protesters daily shouting against India in Streets of Jamu & Kashmir, including Women, Children and men are sent by Pakistan ???................you need to stop listening your BS media and lies of your Govt......use you own mind and do analysis............Pakistan can send only few people but can't bring the whole generation to streets, those are local residents who are fighting for their freedom from outsiders (1 million Indian Army)....
You can capture the land with Army but not the hearts and minds of people.......

Haqq e Qudhradiyat ( right of self determination ) a term toss by Pakistan's establishment to deceived people of Kashmir and those poor souls fighting Pakistan war. All this freedom struggle is nothing but to gain control over the rivers which flows into Pakistan. Musharraf categorically confessed this recently in an interview with Moed Prizada.

Check Link :

Regards,
Jailer

Last edited:
Its non-violent like your support to Mukhti Bahnis....Should they choose something else we will comply ..

the two cannot be compared. 1971 was like police shooting at thugs. In case of jihadi cross border terrorism, it is thugs from Pakistan shooting. Both involve shooting but not the same.

Back
Top Bottom