What's new

Ex-Pak president Musharraf says his govt ‘managed freedom fighters’ in Kashmir

the two cannot be compared. 1971 was like police shooting at thugs. In case of jihadi cross border terrorism, it is thugs from Pakistan shooting. Both involve shooting but not the same.
Sun is black and Moon is yellow when it comes to India and Indians..Every rule is different ..

If you hate Pakistan that can be understood but if you are blind from your eyes and mind........that is different thing. Are you saying those thousands of protesters daily shouting against India in Streets of Jamu & Kashmir, including Women, Children and men are sent by Pakistan ???................you need to stop listening your BS media and lies of your Govt......use you own mind and do analysis............Pakistan can send only few people but can't bring the whole generation to streets, those are local residents who are fighting for their freedom from outsiders (1 million Indian Army)....
You can capture the land with Army but not the hearts and minds of people.......

It is called manufactured protests. ISI funds jihadi nuts and some people like geelani and yasin malik. The latter use the funds to hire thugs as well as conduct public meetings where they lie about India. Some people buy it, and along with the thugs and the jihadis that sneak in, make it look like a big protest. This could have been nipped at the butt a long time ago but the Congress govt became ineffective for over a decade and let things rot.

It's a wonder some PDF members support proxies in in India. Killing and maiming Indian citizens (army men are citizens too). And they start crying when others hit them back hard. India used to support proxies but it blew on ourselves when we lost our own PM. We learned and we stop.
It's Taliban which was created by Pakistan to fight war in Afghanistan and now the fraction in Pakistan (TTP) is bombarded by both US army and Pakistan army since they render not useful and now they fight back. Given the resources they smuggle probably from Afghanistan. Knowing that Afghan army is so corrupt.

Blaming India is absurd :lol: We have much less resources and less influence compared to Pakistan in Afghanistan. They have Taliban controlling many regions in Afghanistan.
Your post is a classic example of someone who doesnt have a single iota of an idea what he is talking about.

The lesson that India learnt in 1971 was:

1. using an external proxy like Mukti Bahini is very useful in sabotaging Pakistan. Today's Mukti Bahini is TTP and other factions operating from Afghanistan through RAW-NDS nexus.

2. Encircling Pakistan, just like East Pakistan was encircled, is the best way to damage Pakistan so that Pakistan starts shifting its forces from eastern border and along LOC to western borders of Pakistan and permanently deploy them there making it easy for India to advance inside Pakistan.

For your other points.

3. As for resources, India used much of its resources on training and arming Mukti bahini in 1971 and India is doing the same in Afghanistan as Afghanistan already lacks resources. The Indian projects are hardly being attacked by talibs in Afghanistan. If Talibs were so strong in Afghanistan, then Indian developmental projects would have been attacked everyday.

4. Indian has developed more influence in Afghanistan through projects, sending in its Army (commandos) as well as sending resources under guise of resources for developmental projects.

5. Wherever spec ops operators like commandos are sent, they are not just sent for security duties, paramilitary troops are enough, but operators like commandos are sent for training troops and imparting weapon handling tactics. Otherwise, commandos are sent for VIP security only. Their training is far more valuable to give security duties which can be handled by paramilitary troops.

The only reason India engaged in your issue back in 1971 was, when the mess you created in Bangladesh has caused refugees to flood into Indian states.

What nonsense. The same baby India which was helpless against the swathes of Bengali refugees back then is shooting all sorts of Bengali immigrants and traffickers at the border.

And can you tell me what was going through the heads of your policymakers to decide that the best response to a refugee crisis was to arm a terrorist group to create more conflict and terror in the region the refugees were coming?
1. The roots of the TTP as an organization began in 2002 when the Pakistani military conducted incursions into the tribal areas to originally combat foreign (Afghan, Arab and Central Asian) militants fleeing from the war in Afghanistan into the neighboring tribal areas of Pakistan.

:rofl:
Wikipedia copypaste.
That's even lower than grabbing some GS article from GangaTimes.com.
The TTP has been sheltered, supported and trained by the Afghan intelligence for several years now. It's one of the reasons why I don't give much of a damn anymore when Indians come here to complain that their Hanumans are being slaughtered in Kashmir.

India might have send resources but we don't send anyone to train terrorists

I wonder what brand of Gomutra you're on to babble this sort of stuff with a straight face.
Well before the war started Mukti Bahini freedom fighters were trained in strictly guarded camps run by the Indian army personals. Officer and other ranks gave military and survival training to Bangladeshi volunteers. After completing their training they were required to go back to what was known as “East Pakistan” and support for freedom movement. Training camps were in remote areas of Assam and Tripura.
http://www.thedailystar.net/news/indias-bangladesh-war-revisited

YOU PEOPLE CAN THANK MUSHRAFF for HIS admission HIS policies is the reason why TODAY.

1. India point blank ignores Pakistan on any medium from even minor diplomatic talks
2, No sporting links ie Cricket
3. USA move away from Pakistan into the indian camp
4. Indian political smearing of Pakistan globally calling them a terrorist organiser

THIS IS the REASON why KASHMIR is completely finished as a AGENDA ITEM for EVER in india.

you can thank MUSHY for this

I thank Mushy and salute him every time another Hanuman is dispatched to hell in Kashmir.[/QUOTE]

HE LOST any 1% chance you had for KASHMIR.

NOW its FINISHED forever

HE LOST any 1% chance you had for KASHMIR.

NOW its FINISHED forever

60 years of occupation, and suddenly, we had a chance of being granted Kashmir on a silver platter by a Hindutva midget? Don't joke around here. We all know who we're dealing with in Kashmir.

But you are the only one who wants Mushy back. Nobody else either establishment or civilians want him back:cray:
as i said, the populace is stupid and doesn't know what's best for them.

Last edited:
What a dreadful leader. Such a leader that doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut especially at the wake of being isolated from the worlds.

Strangely every elite I have met in my life so far sees the same way as you do, Sir.
i am not from among the elite, far from it actually. the right kind of dictator can do a lot for a country. like president park for south korea, president ayub khan for pakistan, el sisi for egypt, bangladesh's most prosperous time was seen under a military govt. these corrupt fools called politicians in pakistan have absolutely no vision for the country. no plan at all, and they don't know how to take a nation ahead. musharraf knew what needed to be done. he invested heavily in higher education, in local governments and anti-corruption. he worked for liberalisation of trade and media, pakistan's music industry flourished under his artist-friendly government.
im so sick of seeing these unsightly pot bellied myopic little rodents we call our political leaders ruling the country. so damn sick of it.

i am not from among the elite, far from it actually. the right kind of dictator can do a lot for a country. like president park for south korea, president ayub khan for pakistan, el sisi for egypt, bangladesh's most prosperous time was seen under a military govt. these corrupt fools called politicians in pakistan have absolutely no vision for the country. no plan at all, and they don't know how to take a nation ahead. musharraf knew what needed to be done. he invested heavily in higher education, in local governments and anti-corruption. he worked for liberalisation of trade and media, pakistan's music industry flourished under his artist-friendly government.
im so sick of seeing these unsightly pot bellied myopic little rodents we call our political leaders ruling the country. so damn sick of it.
Though Many actions of the Military dictators are wrong, but I generally agree that most Politicians are incompetent.

You didn't get one bit of what I said do you?:disagree:
1971 wasn't the one I was talking about. We never lost any PM to Islamic terror groups, instead we lost to LTTE which we trained for a while but turned against us. The only reason India engaged in your issue back in 1971 was, when the mess you created in Bangladesh has caused refugees to flood into Indian states. We were not able to feed them at that time and we had no other way than to train them to join Mukti Bahini. I think that worked well and Bangladesh is better off with itself. And doing pretty well:enjoy:.
1. The roots of the TTP as an organization began in 2002 when the Pakistani military conducted incursions into the tribal areas to originally combat foreign (Afghan, Arab and Central Asian) militants fleeing from the war in Afghanistan into the neighboring tribal areas of Pakistan.
Please read some history about TTP.
India might have send resources but we don't send anyone to train terrorists :lol:. What is the advantage we have in killing some Pakistani citizens? It will only draw sympathy from the world rather than suspicion. We have some best examples in Kashmir. Nobody cares about Kashmir other than Pakistan only reason are the proxies.

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that India is harboring terrorists which cause troubles in Pakistan. If you even think, India can control afghan from this far is because of your own inability. Despite being very close to Afghanistan region, given the massive investment Pakistan and China has done Afghan people don't like you much. Only because of Taliban.

It's a surprise to read that some regions of FATA has no rule of law. Yet, instead of fixing that issue. You blame others. :disagree:
Not one reply to any of my point however same old crap evident of media infestation.
i will surely reply your post when i find any worth while solid point in it to reply. Its actually getting very boring to reply to same old brain-washed points every month. Bring in any credible points to counter the points i have have out-lined and we will continue from there.

Of course what Indians do(supporting Mukhti BHani, BLA etc) is Halal, what we do is Haram. :lol:
We openly accept what we did, you beat around the bush depending on topic.

It is called manufactured protests. ISI funds jihadi nuts and some people like geelani and yasin malik. The latter use the funds to hire thugs as well as conduct public meetings where they lie about India. Some people buy it, and along with the thugs and the jihadis that sneak in, make it look like a big protest. This could have been nipped at the butt a long time ago but the Congress govt became ineffective for over a decade and let things rot.

If that were the case i am sure in Azad Kasmir People too protesting in Streets against Pakistan on behalf of India coz Indians trying their best to do that... ......if that really works..............

Back
Top Bottom