What's new

Ex-Pak president Musharraf says his govt ‘managed freedom fighters’ in Kashmir

cool , if that makes you happy why not. Do more international and interglactic fora ....
Thank you for kind words...Nothing can stop us from supporting the legal and just cause of brothers..As i said when it comes to support brother no one care what others think..

Go do some research It was US and all west that supports and created taliban..We were the ally of US ..First say something about US and West who called them equivalent to founding father of US then bring pakistan in equation..Educate yourself in history or the word P does not allow this

cool , if that makes you happy why not. Do more international and interglactic fora ....

Lets play Aman ki Asha :-)
Altaf Bhai: Aik pappi idhar aik pappi udhar via Zehreeli Chummi :partay:

Both PAK and INDIA have naked children roaming around dying from hunger. Lets continue building bombs. No ...

This is the solution to our problems Atomic Bombs right :angry:

Its time we come to our senses and spend on education instead of Rafeale jets for India and JF-Thunder for Pakistan.

freedom fighters
He is the one who stop support to the kashmiri people.now even there peace full protests was hunt down from indian army,palletguns etc.

By stopping the arms supply to kashmiri people he stab on the back of kashmiri people.today my whole thought change also about kargil war.it was he who did blunders no N.S.
He covered his A** before very well ,that it was Not Cross Border Terrorism
As he said
It is not cross (means local)
It is not Border (means line of control)
It is not terrorism (it is speratist movement)
But today he just prove him self wrong
Unfortunately the Pak army during his era and even later Raheel and now Bajwa
Keep following the same track
There is no help for kashmir cause
And now begging the whole world to solve this issue
It will never happen.India or indian Army is not like Gov of Pakistan or Pak army
They never miss a single opportunity to destabilise Pakistan. There plans are very very perfect and accurate and they are prettymuch successful in traping Pak army.
Whole army is now busy in Pakistan every corner
Agencies have no time to think anything for india.now census will be launched means more army deployment.clashes with Afghanistan is also accepted.and we let kashmiri people die in the hands of Indian army.
Perfect plan Perfect timing and Results are in the favour of India

They succeeded in 1971 they never stop thinking again.i wish we wakeup from dream of being very good than indian army or indian thoughts.
If you not understand the language of your enemy or you are laughing at your enemy actually you are laughing on your self.

Np its not we it is as per UN (League of Nations) resolution ...If India does not care about UN..We are also not bound to follow simple...
If UN recognises its as disputed,then make UN to take it up for atleast discussion at UN.Every year your PM takes up kashmir and it seems no one cares.

If UN recognises its as disputed,then make UN to take it up for atleast discussion at UN.Every year your PM takes up kashmir and it seems no one cares.
As i said , You do support your brother even if whole Muahllla, panchait , jirga or whatever turn against him. UN has failed to complete its responsibility even after passing resolution..So what , does is relinquish Pakistan from its Duty ? No

Generation after generation doing same thing and expecting different outcome.. Now after knowing it's side effects they still do same thing!

He is the one who stop support to the kashmiri people.now even there peace full protests was hunt down from indian army,palletguns etc.

By stopping the arms supply to kashmiri people he stab on the back of kashmiri people.today my whole thought change also about kargil war.it was he who did blunders no N.S.
He covered his A** before very well ,that it was Not Cross Border Terrorism
As he said
It is not cross (means local)
It is not Border (means line of control)
It is not terrorism (it is speratist movement)
But today he just prove him self wrong
Unfortunately the Pak army during his era and even later Raheel and now Bajwa
Keep following the same track
There is no help for kashmir cause
And now begging the whole world to solve this issue
It will never happen.India or indian Army is not like Gov of Pakistan or Pak army
They never miss a single opportunity to destabilise Pakistan. There plans are very very perfect and accurate and they are prettymuch successful in traping Pak army.
Whole army is now busy in Pakistan every corner
Agencies have no time to think anything for india.now census will be launched means more army deployment.clashes with Afghanistan is also accepted.and we let kashmiri people die in the hands of Indian army.
Perfect plan Perfect timing and Results are in the favour of India

They succeeded in 1971 they never stop thinking again.i wish we wakeup from dream of being very good than indian army or indian thoughts.
If you not understand the language of your enemy or you are laughing at your enemy actually you are laughing on your self.

I would have taken pride had, what you narrated about Indian designs against your country was even partially true.

Your establishment and professional intelligence agency can outsmart any evil Indian design.

What India has done differently under Modi is that this Government has given our defence forces a free hand to counter your forces at LoC and IB in a very hard manner.

Moreover India's Doval might be pouring oil on the flaming Af-Pak relations to keep your army busy on western border.

But Terrorists who blow themselves are neither manufactured nor brainwashed by Indians. Pakistan can take pride in being the world only trainer and supplier in this field.

I would have taken pride had, what you narrated about Indian designs against your country was even partially true.

Your establishment and professional intelligence agency can outsmart any evil Indian design.

What India has done differently under Modi is that this Government has given our defence forces a free hand to counter your forces at LoC and IB in a very hard manner.

Moreover India's Doval might be pouring oil on the flaming Af-Pak relations to keep your army busy on western border.

But Terrorists who blow themselves are neither manufactured nor brainwashed by Indians. Pakistan can take pride in being the world only trainer and supplier in this field.
:pop::pop::blah::blah:

This guy, Pervez, says whatever his western masters dictate, now after assassinating of Be Nazir, it's the time for trouble making against Pakistan because Pakistan is not interested in USA anymore and likely wants to cooperate with Iran,China and Russia. Here we have Pervez, CIA's agent LOL
May Pakistan ensures it's safety more than ever.

Exactly thats what i am talking about ,your these lines are example of what indian actually think or do,means by saying we are not doing it they pretty well cover the bad work done by them including funding and making terrorists who blow them self.But Pak gov or people like musharaf cut there hands by accepting what they did before.so yes playing well and we are waiting for that movement when in Pak someone comes who replay india in indian language.for now you have very good days like we have people like Bajwa who are making such statements that foreign agencies must not destabilise the region.means Bajwa thinks what he said the rest of world lisen.i must accept the very well planed moves of my enemy that they again trap Pak army,seems now we will be directly busy with afghanistan .so yes for now Bajwa is doing what actually you want to let him do .He or Pak army actually not want to cut the root ( indian consulate in afghanistan and supplying weapons to kashmiri freedom fighters),so yes another operation another wave of terrorist launched .i hope Bajwa will cut the root not the branches.for now he is doing right what indian plan is unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom