What's new

Ex Israeli Intel Boss: It Is Impossible For USA To Defeat Iran

Do not agree everything this intel guy says.
Iran is looking at itself the same way as Iraq once did and see the result.
Iraq is destroyed Syria is destroyed Libya is destroyed Iran in the making Pakistan and Turkey on the way, Bangladesh will be delusional for a while. Egypt will be dealt differently as it controls Suez and it is Israeli Neighbor. Egypt and Jordan will be last and after KSA

Last edited:
Do not agree everything this intel guy says.
Iran is looking at itself the same way as Iraq once did and see the result.
Iraq is destroyed Syria is destroyed Libya is destroyed Iran in the making Pakistan and Turkey on the way, Bangladesh will be delusional for a while. Egypt will be dealt differently as it controls Suez and it is Israeli Neighbor. Egypt and Jordan will be last and after KSA

Poor Pakistanis keep confusing Iran with Iraq! If the U.S was in any position to actually attack Iran militarily, It would have done so by now especially after what Iran did in the Persian Gulf two weeks ago!

yeah 12 green beret captured the kabul.

not sure what your point is.

sir do they carry soldiers or not??
And they can be very easily destroyed.

what's your definition of terrorism?? i never said anything about terrorism.
"Proxies", it's just another word for militants.

where r u body burning i smell it from here bad fire .u r one of those poor people who have no manhood only think about soudi money go see urself in mirror maybe see one slave of camel rider such poor thing
Lmao. Insults, the last resort of the defeated.

Instead of addressing my points, all you did was prove to me that you have no valid argument to make.

@Horus @waz @Dubious

Iranians are delusional, the US might not win the conflict but it will for sure destroy iran back to years behind

Poor Pakistanis keep confusing Iran with Iraq! If the U.S was in any position to actually attack Iran militarily, It would have done so by now especially after what Iran did in the Persian Gulf two weeks ago!
Poor Iranis think attack is just direct military action. Delusion and megalomania is a condition result of still living in Persia and considering one the sectarian leader of the World.

Iranians are delusional, the US might not win the conflict but it will for sure destroy iran back to years behind
Poor Iranis think attack is just direct military action. Delusion and megalomania is a condition result of still living in Persia and considering one the sectarian leader of the World.

Persia is long gone buddy. its the Islamic Republic of Iran now. The only way the U.S is capable of "attacking" Iran is through the continuing and expanding Sanctions that the U.S is placing on Iran.

@dani
Apparently even AI, super computers and even commanders in U.S are delusional as well!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

2006 showed who is delusional.
as I said the Americans can send you back to the Stone Age by bombing your country but I don’t think they can win if they send boots on the ground

So can the Americans win the war not sure but can they destroy your country send it to the Stone Age?! Yes they can

@dani

as I said the Americans can send you back to the Stone Age by bombing your country but I don’t think they can win if they send boots on the ground

So can the Americans win the war not sure but can they destroy your country send it to the Stone Age?! Yes they can
You mean European are now living in stone age? (considering WWI & WWII), what about Lebanese? they didn't have any air defense system and the amount of bombardment in 33 days was more than WWII.

Sure a war between Iran and U.S will be bloody, but the question is whether Americans could face the sight of a sinking carrier group? and it's effect on their world wide hegemony?

By the way, did you thought our missile force will leave them a functioning airport so that they could freely initiate their bombarding campaigns?! Americans can harm our economy, but what would happen to their own economy when oil shipment was interrupted?! you think bombs are the only things which can shut down factories?

You mean European are now living in stone age? (considering WWI & WWII), what about Lebanese? they didn't have any air defense system and the amount of bombardment in 33 days was more than WWII.

Sure a war between Iran and U.S will be bloody, but the question is whether Americans could face the sight of a sinking carrier group? and it's effect on their world wide hegemony?

By the way, did you thought our missile force will leave them a functioning airport so that they could freely initiate their bombarding campaigns?! Americans can harm our economy, but what would happen to their own economy when oil shipment was interrupted?! you think bombs are the only things which can shut down factories?
you couldn't keep bringing logical reasons to persuade those one's who don't want to accept you......allways they just say USA can send Iranian's back to stone age's because these type of peoples have lost to the US power in their mind's

@dani

Wow, what fantastic and visionary insights you have! So USA can bomb us but they won't win with boots on the ground.....holy crap this is news to us! Thank you for enlightening us with your superior strategic insight.

The fact is USA war planners have to answer questions, what if.....what if, Iran's proxy forces, missiles and subs can interrupt oil flow for months??? What if their missiles hit oil terminals and refineries, or if they hit S.A, UAE and Israel...what if they've modified Stuxnet and sent it back in the financial system of the world? What if their subs sink our carrier in the gulf....what if they attack oil and gas pipelines to Europe.......yes my friend, any idiot can drop bombs....but to plan for what comes next is the devil in the detail. As Shakespeare said:

"The undiscovered country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have,
Than fly to others that we know not of.
Thus conscience doth make cowards of us all"

Wow, what fantastic and visionary insights you have! So USA can bomb us but they won't win with boots on the ground.....holy crap this is news to us! Thank you for enlightening us with your superior strategic insight.

The fact is USA war planners have to answer questions, what if.....what if, Iran's proxy forces, missiles and subs can interrupt oil flow for months??? What if their missiles hit oil terminals and refineries, or if they hit S.A, UAE and Israel...what if they've modified Stuxnet and sent it back in the financial system of the world? What if their subs sink our carrier in the gulf....what if they attack oil and gas pipelines to Europe.......yes my friend, any idiot can drop bombs....but to plan for what comes next is the devil in the detail. As Shakespeare said:

"The undiscovered country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have,
Than fly to others that we know not of.
Thus conscience doth make cowards of us all"

American Military Hollywood hubris has infected people all over the world. It has to be all those damn Alien movies depicting US military forces somehow routing aliens which use clearly more advanced hardware. I mean the Aliens traveled billions of lightyears and mastered interstellar travel only to be blown to pieces by an M1A2 Abrams! One would be totally forgiven in thinking that the US all by its lonesome could conquer the milky-way galaxy!!!

American military magicians are truly a gift to this world!!!

o_Oo_O
cargo planes and copters are easy target for everyone. it does not matter if they are old or new, however our fleet is not older than US or chinese or russian fleet.
And this stupid comment right here is why I say you have no understanding of warfare.

And this stupid comment right here is why I say you have no understanding of warfare.
In case of war, Iran will never be able to wage war on US land, nor will it be able to capture any US military base.

Iran doesn't have the capabilities that you seem to think it does.
iran has the capability, we have biggest helicopter and cargo planes inventory in region, let's not talk about our proxies.
You did nothing in Afghanistan, and you only partially achieved influence in Iraq.

Iran's fleet of inventory of hardware is old and obsolete compared to the US.

Also, you saying that Iran will resort to terrorism does NOT help your case, it only strengthens mine.
sir do they carry soldiers or not??
And they can be very easily destroyed.
o_Oo_O
cargo planes and copters are easy target for everyone. it does not matter if they are old or new, however our fleet is not older than US or chinese or russian fleet.
i really enjoyed your speciality and i appreciate you and i guess i had enough of your knowledge in such short time so don't reply me. just to inform you iran helicopter and cargo planes inventory consists of these:
10 An-74
50 c-130 H
35 il-76
70 ch-47
150 bell 214
110 bell 212
30 mil 17
10 ch-53
people say whatever they please about iran even without bothering to search.

Back
Top Bottom