What's new

Ex-ISI Chief Says Purpose of New Afghan Intelligence Agency RAMA Is ‘to destabilize P

You missed the most important part of my post, let me remind you, it was Hindu actually.

Now please dont rant about bringing religion in everything, if the terrorist talk everywhere can bring in Islam, conspiracy and hypocrisy would automatically bring in Hinduism.

Ok. I missed the most important part of the post. But i am not able to understand your RAM logic. And if you think there are no Indian Muslims working in RAW you would be very wrong. Its up to you i don't even have a problem if you call them Hindu Terrorists.

Let the world know about Hindus Terrorists working in Afghanistan. But still i prefer calling them Indians.

Because Indian Muslim, Christians, Sikhs, etc. are also as evil as Hindus when it comes to Pakistan.

Let me repeat my post with little explaination so that you could have a clue what i was talking about and after this please do not derail the thread :frown:

i siad earier

And look at even this phrase Riyasat-e-Amniyat-e-Milli, A persian one instead of Pashto.

The above mentioned use of Persian = Northern Alliance= India.

And also check the Link of The Hindu. (by this line i mean the link provided by your fellow Indian was from the newspaper The Hindu)

And why an additional A has been added in the first place when the real acronym for Riyasat-e-Amniyat-e-Milli, is
"RAM" again the Hindu connection.

By Above i meant there is clearly INDIAN hand. Indians are also in habit to name such things after religious wording.

@spitfighter the above is reply to your last post too

Let me repeat my post with little explaination so that you could have a clue what i was talking about and after this please do not derail the thread :frown:

i siad earier

And look at even this phrase Riyasat-e-Amniyat-e-Milli, A persian one instead of Pashto.

The above mentioned use of Persian = Northern Alliance= India.

And also check the Link of The Hindu. (by this line i mean the link provided by your fellow Indian was from the newspaper The Hindu)

And why an additional A has been added in the first place when the real acronym for Riyasat-e-Amniyat-e-Milli, is
"RAM" again the Hindu connection.

By Above i meant there is clearly INDIAN hand. Indians are also in habit to name such things after religious wording.

@spitfighter the above is reply to your last post too

An INTELLIGENCE agency would name itself after another countrys god but try to hide that they are the ones supporting it.....I guess they forgot to notice that there are some very intelligent people out there who would figure it out. :disagree:

An INTELLIGENCE agency would name itself after another countrys god but try to hide that they are the ones supporting it.....I guess they forgot to notice that there are some very intelligent people out there who would figure it out. :disagree:

Indeed there are more intellegent people than RAW guys.

RAW had been coming up with childish ideas for so long, i can not rule out this one too.

Its not that they might be having something to do with god but its kinda psychological thingy.

An agency destabalising Pakistan and if succeeded indeed the creators of this org would like to have some credit :)

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]

And now you show your true colors. You really need to spend some time and introspect.

Also your post is an attempt to flame the thread. I sincerely hope no one takes the bait.

Thanks.

Why did the truth hurts so much??

It is said and i quote that 'if truth hurts, it mean it is working'

And you know a shyt about my colors, i know what i am saying and stand by it.

As for the flaming BS, it was you my fellow indians who have been notorious for it, and you were doing exactly the same here, by accusing posters on this thread of connecting religion to the stupid agency, but the fact was that they were just connecting the agency with the ideology in vogue being practiced by our eastern neighbors!

So, it come down to this: as you find the connection between hinduism and hypocrisy faulty similarly we find and can prove that there is nothing common between terrorism and Islam, but kiddos like you fail to digest it. So it is you know needs to open up your brains and have a wary approach!

RAW had been coming up with childish ideas for so long, i can not rule out this one too.

Its not that they might be having something to do with god but its kinda psychological thingy.

An agency destabalising Pakistan and if succeeded indeed the creators of this org would like to have some credit :)

I totally agree with you, raw is full of stupid guys, hats off to the intelligence lying around here that raw's naming code was instantly broken.

I'll be looking forward to more such intelligent posts

Why don't we just stop shooting in the dark !!!:rofl::rofl:
U give new meanings to abbreviated forms and then say the same RAW is no intelligent org... yet brag abt it !!! seems contradictory... if its not that intelligent why bother in first place !! and if its intelligent why wud it be soo obvious in naming a new outfit ??? ohhh well there is "Psychological thingy " - that is some BLOW... why don't u offer me a psychological class.. wud like to learn more :rofl::rofl:

Only thing that is destroying Pakistan is you guys propensity for putting your faith in conspiracy theorys and unwillingness to support ideas. Look every nation has crooks just like yours. The nation has to find ways to work inspite of that.

Last edited:
After the Clinton administration’s failed attempt to assassinate Osama bin Laden in 1998, some U.S. officials alleged that bin Laden had been tipped off by someone in Pakistan to the fact that the U.S. was able to track his movements through his satellite phone. Counter-terrorism advisor to the National Security Council Richard Clarke said, “I have reason to believe that a retired head of the ISI was able to pass information along to Al Qaeda that the attack was coming.” And some have speculated that this “retired head of the ISI” was none other than Lt. Gen. Hamid Gul.

When I put this charge to him, General Gul pointed out to me that he had retired from the ISI on June 1, 1989, and from the army in January, 1992. “Did you share this information with the ISI?” he asked. “And why haven’t you taken the ISI to task for parting this information to its ex-head?” The U.S. had not informed the Pakistan army chief, Jehangir Karamat, of its intentions, he said. So how could he have learned of the plan to be able to warn bin Laden? “Do I have a mole in the CIA? If that is the case, then they should look into the CIA to carry out a probe, find out the mole, rather than trying to charge me. I think these are all baseless charges, and there’s no truth in it…. And if they feel that their failures are to be rubbed off on somebody else, then I think they’re the ones who are guilty, not me.”

he has a valid point here.

I turned to the war in Afghanistan, observing that the ostensible purpose for the war was to bring the accused mastermind of the 9/11 attacks, Osama bin Laden, to justice. And yet there were plans to overthrow the Taliban regime that predated 9/11. The FBI does not include the 9/11 attacks among the crimes for which bin Laden is wanted.

Yeh even on FBI website even today OBL is not charged for 9/11

First, he says, the U.S. wanted to “reach out to the Central Asian oilfields” and “open the door there”, which “was a requirement of corporate America, because the Taliban had not complied with their desire to allow an oil and gas pipeline to pass through Afghanistan. UNOCAL is a case in point.

The Americans earlier took a good start when they joined hands with Taliban for saftey of UNOCAL but see when you start betraying your ally you get an egg on your face also.'

You lack sense more than i expected....

Here's how:

The problem with bringing in the 'HINDU THINGY' (lol, think tank?)
Oh it bothers you i see.

Try to give others the same credit and then ask.

this is a baseless, nonsensical, bordering on paranoia, pointless, self righteous, and a rather stupid assertion.
Sorry, Vacobuary would not help it.

And moreover, it is not an 'assertion', it's a known fact. You know it, we know it and everyone else know it. Now i know you would come up with the stupid 'produce-the-evidence' BS, but sorry to say, if you had been so concerned over the evidence, you wouldnt have gone nuts when your embassy was blown up in Afghansitan by some fanatic and as a knee-jerk reaction you blamed it on Pakistan.

Why would you blame it on Pakistan when you SAY that you have nothing to do in Afghanistan against Pakistan?

Chor ki darhi mai tinka
..may be

Perhaps you should focus less on the name and conspiracy theory and ask real, important questions

Well we have been trying to do that but when you bring '71 and Kargil in this thread, unfortunately it cant be done.
why is this agency against us?
Do you really want to listen?
Why do Afghans dislike us?
Afghans DONT dislike us, only a few losers believe that they dont like us, thanks to the indian, and now RAMA.

BTW, now you know the answer to your first question (why is this agency against us)..huh?

what can we do to change the equation in our favor? How should Pakistan position itself in this evolving security environment? (in short, THINK)

Dude, we'll talk about this when we would have someone to listen it, until then..chill!!

After years of meddling in Afghan affairs and backing the most violent and backward organization in recent times, are you really surprised that Afghanistan isn't particularly found of Pakistan?

Lolzzzz...another stupid belief.

Did you know the Afghan was not 'fond of us' since the day we got independence, meddling in Afghan affairs and the backing shyt has nothing to do about it.
i think need to read your school books again.

BTW, do you know who is in control of majority of Afghanistan currently? Let me remind you, the Talibans, and if i am not forgetting during the Taliban regime we were least pushed about our Western front and the then Afghans were neutral, if not happy with us, thanks to you again, the tides have turned. And then you have the cheeks to tell me that Afghanistan is not fond of Pakistan?!

Maybe you should start focusing on the real thingy. Far too much time is spent on conspiracy theories and bashing an old adversary instead of introspecting and changing your perspective 'thingy'.

Maybe you need to address your insecurity 'thingy' instead of dumping all of your own failures on India.
Conspiracy theories!!??

What conspiracy theory? You call connecting the indians with the hand behind Pakistan's problem a conspiracy theory? Then what about the indians accusing Pakistan supporting freedom fighters in Kashmir? Do you call it a legitimate theory?
(Of course India will always be around to capitalize on your mistakes)
So brothers, the fact had slipped out of his mouth.

Sorry for sounding rude, but this is exactly what you are doing, and aside from being counter productive to the debate its also pretty annoying.
Yeah truth annoys most of the time, relax, you'll get over it soon.

And what do you know about Hindu ideology anyway?

i know enough to back what i have said, so dont make me change this already deviated debate into a hindu-chankiya-back stab-hypocrisy speech!

What facts are you talking about? Is the Pak-Fa a Pakistani program? is this a fact in your book?

The problem with bringing in the 'HINDU THINGY' (lol, think tank?) is that this is a baseless, nonsensical, bordering on paranoia, pointless, self righteous, and a rather stupid assertion.

Perhaps you should focus less on the name and conspiracy theory and ask real, important questions like, why is this agency against us? Why do Afghans dislike us? what can we do to change the equation in our favor? How should Pakistan position itself in this evolving security environment? (in short, THINK)

After years of meddling in Afghan affairs and backing the most violent and backward organization in recent times, are you really surprised that Afghanistan isn't particularly found of Pakistan?

Maybe you should start focusing on the real thingy. Far too much time is spent on conspiracy theories and bashing an old adversary instead of introspecting and changing your perspective 'thingy'.

Maybe you need to address your insecurity 'thingy' instead of dumping all of your own failures on India. (Of course India will always be around to capitalize on your mistakes)

Sorry for sounding rude, but this is exactly what you are doing, and aside from being counter productive to the debate its also pretty annoying.

And what do you know about Hindu ideology anyway?

Your boorish, pedantic rant notwithstanding, the fact remains that the only reason Pakistan had to inject itself into Afghan affairs was to counter Indian meddling. Admittedly, the Pakistan-backed Taliban did introduce a medieval Wahhabi ideology, but the Indian-backed Northern Alliance and warlords are behind 95% of the drug trade. So neither side has its hands clean.

Your puppet-dork Karzai and his band of drug warlords are so corrut and incompetent, even NATO has distanced themselves from his government.

The only reason India gets away with its not-so-clandestine operations in Afghanistan is because it is currently enjoying a honeymoon with the West -- a strategic alliance against perceived Chinese and Islamic threats.

Hey did someone read this:
Ok, if someone is bringing in the Hindu thingy in this thread, what's wrong with it? i mean let's keep the religion aside but the ideology stays!

And they have the guts to call me a flame! :lol:

Hey Xeric what you think what makes Hamid Gul so confident to speak against US and its wrong policies and all the betrayls despite the fact that US and CIA has started a very dangerouse propaganda against Hamid Gul?

Back
Top Bottom