What's new

Ex-Indian Army chief admits sponsoring terrorism in Balochistan

Here comes the tatas' owners who are crying for Kashmir since 1948 in front of US. :rofl:

noi actually we conqured half of it in 1948 .. and just see the news paper and press releases from india complain about pakistan to the world .. and everythng thgey say next tym we will do this and that .. ,may be they are waiting till they can manufacture artifical tatas

[Bregs];4888213 said:
You are free to interpret it as per your own wishes bro every individual has a right to stand for his believes and convictions

thats right then why having fuss over what an retired army officer says in his personal capacity :azn:

Here comes the tatas' owners who are crying for Kashmir since 1948 in front of US. :rofl:

noi actually we conqured half of it in 1948 .. and just see the news paper and press releases from india complain about pakistan to the world .. and everythng thgey say next tym we will do this and that .. ,may be they are waiting till they can manufacture artifical tatas

Come on dude - don't be so defensive now that it backfired :woot:
Chill - don't take things so personally. Take a step back and laugh it off. :)

bro its not a question of getting defensive its every one's own convictions and believes for which they stand, personally i respect the post at PDF made by @Bang Galore

But i stand for what i feel for modi that's it

Last edited by a moderator:
you think your country has balls to pull something like that?
a country like india can't do this by it self.
you got to have tatas to do this stuff all by yourself and the only tatas india has are cars.

he he he he keep dreaming dear we will do whats in owr interest and wont shoow any mercy to you know since your big daddy has abondened you and your streategick assets have declared war on you there is hardli you could do to stop it go and cry nobody will listen ...keep traying in deu course even your so called "all weather freinds" will treat you just as your "freinds not masters " are treating you

thats right then why having fuss over what an retired army officer says in his personal capacity :azn:

bcoz he is not just an army officer ..he was an army chief .. who retired couple of months ago .

he he he he keep dreaming dear we will do whats in owr interest and wont shoow any mercy to you know since your big daddy has abondened you and your streategick assets have declared war on you there is hardli you could do to stop it go and cry nobody will listen ...keep traying in deu course even your so called "all weather freinds" will treat you just as your "freinds not masters " are treating you

big daddy has ambanded us for a while ...but still every time and after every incident indian start saying we will do this and that .. after a while they clam down ..bcoz soon enough they realize that dont balls .. bcoz they knw we will bar bi que half the indians if they trry anythng .. ;)

Arey Guru dutt bhai i respect your feelings towards modi and general, the fuss comes when i do not subscribe to there thinkings and other starts interpreting it as personal on me

33% is not half :rofl:

I have mentioned 48 instead of 47.Anyway You didn't conquer it from India.It was independent Kashmir when you invaded that.

bcoz he is not just an army officer ..he was an army chief .. who retired couple of months ago .

big daddy has ambanded us for a while
...but still every time and after every incident indian start saying we will do this and that .. after a while they clam down ..bcoz soon enough they realize that dont balls .. bcoz they knw we will bar bi que half the indians if they trry anythng .. ;)
he he he he well you still think USA is working with you to help you :omghaha:

now buddy international relations dont work on ballas or emotions they work on something called geo politicks , your asets and how you are using them and on bigger gains but pakistanies will never understand it well before your supa dupa frying pans will hit us we will fry your whole kitchen before you could even run for cover but leave that aside right now pakistan is at reciveing end for its past mistakes from freinds , foes and strategikk assets alike and if india is fanning the fire what is so wrong in it after all we are enemies and there is a undeclared war against launched agaisnt india by pakistan since 1948 so if we are doing what you alaways did with us whats wrong in it if you have capacity stop it ...why cry about it cause no one will ever save a so called doobta jahaj/pakistan :pop:

In which part of this report say that he support Baloch insurgency.

Report need not require to state that. A title by Pakistani member is enough. The so called report states that Narendra Modi killed Muslims in Gujarat. Every thing that suits the Psyche of some Pakistani member is good and true for them. The fact is that Pakistan Government never came out with any credible evidence of Indian involvement in Bloach unrest. Now some Pakistani members finding evidence in movie War and some grossly mistitled reports. Let them enjoy and do not ask hard questions.

he he he he well you still think USA is working with you to help you :omghaha:

now buddy international relations dont work on ballas or emotions they work on something called geo politicks , your asets and how you are using them and on bigger gains but pakistanies will never understand it well before your supa dupa frying pans will hit us we will fry your whole kitchen before you could even run for cover but leave that aside right now pakistan is at reciveing end for its past mistakes from freinds , foes and strategikk assets alike and if india is fanning the fire what is so wrong in it after all we are enemies and there is a undeclared war against launched agaisnt india by pakistan since 1948 so if we are doing what you alaways did with us whats wrong in it if you have capacity stop it ...why cry about it cause no one will ever save a so called doobta jahaj/pakistan :pop:

again with ethe empy threats .. guru bhie jitni lambi muchiyan nhie ha ap k DP mei mei ush se lambi lambi phanktay hain .. as we said u can try if u want ...

bhie kahan rotay hain hum ..just see all our visits to west by ur PM and diplomats .. Pakistan ko yaad keya bagar tu sakoon nhie ata ap ko .. secondly, im all in for india interfaring in balouchistan .. personally i dnt mind it that much .. but they are doing it after musharraf with drew all the support for jihad in kashmir .. that is what i dont like .. pakistan should continue helping kashmiri brothers ... and inreturn if india wants to help balohistan, i dnt mind that at all .. soon the afghanw ar will be over and we will fix these TTP guys .. they will we redirect all of them to kashmir ... like we did in 1991 after ur big daddy was defeated in afghanistan .....

Pakistanis are experts in inventing text between the lines when it suites their purpose. Nothing new..

atleast somethng they have learnt from our neighbours

Export of terror by India. Nothing new or surprising here. :)

True that but the only problem is that our 2 chits media and 2 bits politicians are quite over it, and are not making the necessary sounds needed, nor any steps are being taken in generating any kind of awareness among the masses.

Back
Top Bottom