What's new

Ex-Indian Army chief admits sponsoring terrorism in Balochistan

Report need not require to state that. A title by Pakistani member is enough. The so called report states that Narendra Modi killed Muslims in Gujarat. Every thing that suits the Psyche of some Pakistani member is good and true for them. The fact is that Pakistan Government never came out with any credible evidence of Indian involvement in Bloach unrest. Now some Pakistani members finding evidence in movie War and some grossly mistitled reports. Let them enjoy and do not ask hard questions.

well there was no credible evidence that osmana did 9/11, LET did 26/11 as well ... but US has creidable information that iraq has nukes .. lets not go to proves ..bcoz u assuse us more then we accuse u ..and u dnt have proofs of anythng u accuse us for

btw Pakistanis learned about modi from india media ... and they blame modi for it as well .. as well as u new frnd US denied him Visa on that grounds a s well

again with ethe empy threats .. guru bhie jitni lambi muchiyan nhie ha ap k DP mei mei ush se lambi lambi phanktay hain .. as we said u can try if u want ...

bhie kahan rotay hain hum ..just see all our visits to west by ur PM and diplomats .. Pakistan ko yaad keya bagar tu sakoon nhie ata ap ko .. secondly, im all in for india interfaring in balouchistan .. personally i dnt mind it that much .. but they are doing it after musharraf with drew all the support for jihad in kashmir .. that is what i dont like .. pakistan should continue helping kashmiri brothers ... and inreturn if india wants to help balohistan, i dnt mind that at all .. soon the afghanw ar will be over and we will fix these TTP guys .. they will we redirect all of them to kashmir ... like we did in 1991 after ur big daddy was defeated in afghanistan .....

atleast somethng they have learnt ffron our neighbours

Who told you Mushy withdrew support,,, you mean openly right??? Why do have to wait for the us to withdraw why can you take care of ttp now and redirect them to kashmir now?????

again with ethe empy threats .. guru bhie jitni lambi muchiyan nhie ha ap k DP mei mei ush se lambi lambi phanktay hain .. as we said u can try if u want ...

bhie kahan rotay hain hum ..just see all our visits to west by ur PM and diplomats .. Pakistan ko yaad keya bagar tu sakoon nhie ata ap ko .. secondly, im all in for india interfaring in balouchistan .. personally i dnt mind it that much .. but they are doing it after musharraf with drew all the support for jihad in kashmir .. that is what i dont like .. pakistan should continue helping kashmiri brothers ... and inreturn if india wants to help balohistan, i dnt mind that at all .. soon the afghanw ar will be over and we will fix these TTP guys .. they will we redirect all of them to kashmir ... like we did in 1991 after ur big daddy was defeated in afghanistan .....

atleast somethng they have learnt ffron our neighbours
he he he he Good luck with it in the mean time we are fully prepaired for it and we already have a planB in reserve if ever you try to repelicate what you did after 1991 dont forget its been 22 years since then and a lot of things have changed for u and for us and we are capable of tackling such trivial matters we dont have to beg for help every time something goes wrong like you do with your "all weather freins"&"freinds not masters"

we know how capable you are ..as for ending of afghan war are you sure USA will leave its potential interests in this sector :azn:
well war has been the cottage industry for afghans since the recorded history so forget things will ever be easy for you ...you know what partition was the best thing that could have happened for india & indians now its your time to face the musik and reign in your so called easter while strategik assets ...come when your free we are ready :cheers:

Another fail pakistani propaganda article ...... :omghaha:

he he he he Good luck with it in the mean time we are fully prepaired for it and we already have a planB in reserve if ever you try to repelicate what you did after 1991 dont forget its been 22 years since then and a lot of things have changed for u and for us and we are capable of tackling such trivial matters we dont have to beg for help every time something goes wrong like you do with your "all weather freins"&"freinds not masters"

we know how capable you are ..as for ending of afghan war are you sure USA will leave its potential interests in this sector :azn:
well war has been the cottage industry for afghans since the recorded history so forget things will ever be easy for you ...you know what partition was the best thing that could have happened for india & indians now its your time to face the musik and reign in your so called easter while strategik assets ...come when your free we are ready :cheers:
i dnt why my browsing of this site is very slow ..ghar ja k reply karta hun ....

This is Blaspheme india is a peace loving nation.:ashamed:.. WOOOT

i dnt why my browsing of this site is very slow ..ghar ja k reply karta hun ....

There is some problem with PDF to browsing I think ... I am also facing problem & I saw twice or thrice posts by other members .....

Don't worry most Pakistan centric people are unable to swallow such things while they keep ranting about Pakistan's involvement in Kashmir by just blaming others without have the backbone to accept their own faults.

There is nothing wrong in it, If Pakistan can sponsor terrorism in our N.E, there is no reason to think that India won't return the favour.....

you think your country has balls to pull something like that?
a country like india can't do this by it self.
you got to have tatas to do this stuff all by yourself and the only tatas india has are cars.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

On topic:Nothing surprising...is it>?... ganja party should now STFU and ISI should do what is necessary...

Sharafay ka zamana nahin hai....

may be its payback time....after 10 yrs support to Punjab insurgency and 20 yrs support to Kashmir insurgency,,,, its India's turn to payback in kind and with interest from baniya's side too...

Nothing new we all knew it was India providing support to Baloch sepratest,That why their Kandhaar embassy was blow away !!! More to come for them...:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom