What's new

Ex-Indian Army chief admits sponsoring terrorism in Balochistan

there is no mention in the report where ex IA chief said that india was sponsoring terrorism in Balouchistan & Pakistan......and even if we did whats wrong in it if pakistan contineuse to do that in kashmir & many other parts of india with help of D company & IM/SIMI and did it is punjab whats so starnge if India has finaali decided to payback in the same language :azn:

you think your country has balls to pull something like that?
a country like india can't do this by it self.
you got to have tatas to do this stuff all by yourself and the only tatas india has are cars.

And this man worked hard to get where he is and was not born with a silver spoon in his mouth unlike Pappu who's IQ is prolly not even 50...

But bro this man still has style and mentality of a sweeper and servant

[Bregs];4888174 said:
For opening his loose mouth full of lies about army actions

You can also open your mouth about army , no one would put you on trial for treason. Freedom of speech is our fundamental right and if you have so much problem with those lies then why don't you file PIL in SC ??

so whats your point every country has intellegence and counter intellegence for pakistan ...pakistan intellegence / foreign policy was to bleed india thru 1000 cuts and in mean time India also started reseprocating in the same language owr opponents understand ...rona kis baat ka hai .....agar aap hamare ek gaal pe thappar maroge to ab hum hindustani wo ghandiji wale time ke nahi hain jo doosra gal age ker denge balki doosre gal pe thappar lagne se pehle marne wale ko do thappar aur marne me vishwas rakhte hain ...ISI walon se kaho sudhar jayen warna abhi to amrika ke drones hi jhelne per rahe hain yahi haal raha to age abhi poori picture baki hai mere dost kya samjhe :cheers:

Hahahah you didn't got what I said bhai Pakistan ney hamesha Indian terrorism ka jawab diya hai ... First India had supported to terrorism in Pakistan ... Did you forget east Pakistan & India has been supporting insurgency in Balochistan for 40 years ..........

[Bregs];4888166 said:
This general is a servant of this servant

screenshot windows 7

I don't get your point here. Even assuming that this photo was true, I would think it be extremely commendable that someone from such humble origins is now in contention for one of the highest post of the land. Whether or not this picture is true and i doubt it, Modi's humble origins are hardly a secret and I see nothing to be ashamed of here. On the contrary, plenty to be proud of.

And this man worked hard to get where he is and was not born with a silver spoon in his mouth unlike Pappu who's IQ is prolly not even 50...

:raise: So can you tell me how old he is and what is his qualification. Or if a primary fail man can become the Prime Minister of India.

If you know what I mean ;)

I don't get your point here. Even assuming that this photo was true, I would think it be extremely commendable that someone from such humble origins is now in contention for one of the highest post of the land. Whether or not this picture is true and i doubt it, Modi's humble origins are hardly a secret and I see nothing to be ashamed of here. On the contrary, plenty to be proud of.

i never said this pic is degrading at all

@GURU DUTT Good thing is this now Indians are admitting their bad doing in Pakistan ........

Last edited by a moderator:
[Bregs];4888200 said:
i never said this pic is degrading at all

Come on dude - don't be so defensive now that it backfired :woot:
Chill - don't take things so personally. Take a step back and laugh it off. :)

He was cornered and targeted by COngress from the very second he refused to be a congress puppet during Anna Hazare movement , when he had clearly refused to play along with the govt. Then things got worse for congress when he started supporting Anna Hazare's movement and as seen with MOdi. This is clearly political ...Congress will sell their country and their mothers for political and monetary gains

i think ur army chief is a lair ... he lied about his age as well

you think your country has balls to pull something like that?
a country like india can't do this by it self.
you got to have tatas to do this stuff all by yourself and the only tatas india has are cars.

Here comes the tatas' owners who are crying for Kashmir since 1948 in front of US. :rofl:

yaar guru saab please see the press conference indian complain the world abt pakistan .. Mollay k aurat k tarah.. we dnt talk about it ...its india who just keep reffereing to pakistan ... hum tu bewafa ha yaad b nhie kartay app ko ..just see the news go on ndtv, times now, ibn site and search pakistan .. then search pakistan all news paper and channels combined ... u will see that ur 3 channels only have mention pakistan 5 times more then our whole media .. actually i have spend time doing it .....

secondly bhie yeh 1000 cuts wala dialog choor doh ..who said it .. its an india media made up term ..it was never said in any book, media or anywhere olese in that fact .. helping kashmiris is not for damging india ..its for freedom of kashmiri people .

bhai jaan ye 1000 cuts wala dailog apke ladle ZABhutto aur hamid gul aksar bola kerte the Google it

secondli if your helping kashmiri people we are helping opressed balouchies ibn n the same way as king of kasmir went with India against the wishes of kashmiries& now they feel marginalised in Indian control same way nawab of balouchistan went with Pakistan agaisnt the wishes of balouchies and now balouchies are finding themselfs marginalised in pakistan and revolting against it

make no mistake India will never give its claim on Kashmir and if pakistanies are so concerened about kashmiries they can relocate kashmiries in so called azad kashmir but if the indian land is what they/you wantthen ...lage rahooo :taz:

or embarrassing congress with false prpoganda to counter there /congress false propoganda aginst every institution which doesnt works according to there "high commands"/"madams" whims and fences :omghaha:

You are free to interpret it as per your own wishes bro every individual has a right to stand for his believes and convictions

Back
Top Bottom