What's new

Ex-Indian Army chief admits sponsoring terrorism in Balochistan

VK Singh 'admits'...on another thread it's Mahesh Bhat 'admits'...I am beginning to think that everyone is conveniently 'admitting' 'facts' to suit people's paranoia.

[Bregs];4888082 said:
This VK singh will be tried for treason one day for sure

:lol::lol: You really seems blind supporter for Congress.

Gen VK Singh is only army chief who dared to expose corruption in army (tatra truck) and after this whole bureaucracy is behind him includes chor congress party.

Just ask saint antony what happened to case filed against him ?? :lol:

:lol::lol: You really seems blind supporter for Congress.

Gen VK Singh is only army chief who dared to expose corruption in army (tatra truck) and after this whole bureaucracy is behind him includes chor congress party.

Just ask saint antony what happened to case filed against him ?? :lol:

i have never till date any thread for supporting congress, check any where

Its the modi fans who started modi threads and i replied divergent views which i am entitled to just like you

Do you wish to say that all other ex army chiefs were corrupt in India befor VK Singh?

[Bregs];4888754 said:
i have never till date any thread for supporting congress, check any where

Its the modi fans who started modi threads and i replied divergent views which i am entitled to just like you

Do you wish to say that all other ex army chiefs were corrupt in India befor VK Singh?

Tatra offer him bribe directly on his face ... How a company do this without confidence and without consulting others?

One thing is sure he is not the first one who got this offer but he is first one to expose it.

Tatra offer him bribe directly on his face ... How a company do this without confidence and without consulting others?

One thing is sure he is not the first one who got this offer but he is first one to expose it.

Its not about exposing corruption alone which in any case is welcome

He has crossed the dignity of his post numerous time and is still doing it

True that but the only problem is that our 2 chits media and 2 bits politicians are quite over it, and are not making the necessary sounds needed, nor any steps are being taken in generating any kind of awareness among the masses.

True. Same old export by India. Same old response by Pakistan.

[Bregs];4888806 said:
Its not about exposing corruption alone which in any case is welcome

He has crossed the dignity of his post numerous time and is still doing it

Congress did that by filing a case against him ... then he did that to save himself in false trap. Yes he did wrong by revealing secrets of state but what about exposing special intelligence unit that was exposed by same bloody congress? Congress doing politics with state affairs just because VK singh is with NaMo.

Export of terror by India. Nothing new or surprising here. :)
Yeah! Just like export of terror by Pakistan since the last 3 decades. And that's nothing new or surprising too!

But heck, why does the world call Pakistan the epicenter of terror, but not India? :P

Congress did that by filing a case against him ... then he did that to save himself in false trap. Yes he did wrong by revealing secrets of state but what about exposing special intelligence unit that was exposed by same bloody congress? Congress doing politics with state affairs just because VK singh is with NaMo.

He himself took govt to court over age issues, there SC saved his face rather his post image

There is nothing wrong in it, If Pakistan can sponsor terrorism in our N.E, there is no reason to think that India won't return the favour.....

what terrorism?we support freedom struggle ..those people hate u from the core of their heart ... we are doing the same thng west is doing in syria and libya .

He himself took govt to court over age issues, there SC saved his face rather his post image

Back
Top Bottom