What's new

Ex-army chief VK Singh tried to topple J&K government: Report

This report was apparently submitted by "the army" to the government and is "confirmed". Congress could be using the report to discredit the ex general but that doesn't change the fact that this particular general has always been a problem.

First and foremost, everyone or anyone doesn't just become a COAS. These folks, the select few in line, are groomed for a long time to take up such a position. Heaps of performance reports and subjective reports- mind you not objective but subjective. Any tendency for any possible aberrant proclivities get caught out. The man has been in the line of fire ever since he revealed that he had told AK Antony about the BEML/TATRA issue and the babu sahib sat on his hands and did nothing- even after his COAS went and told his RM that he had been directly approached in his own office.

Oh !!! So its a secret report !!!!
Now a days we get a lot of secret report to read :)
So who leak it ???

Congressis of course. The report was apparently subitted to MoD in March, but the Congress party decided to go public with this "top secret" report 5 days after Gen Singh attended Modi's rally in Rewari. You d be crazy to think that there is a foul play or a political witch hunting :lol:

Congressis of course. The report was apparently subitted to MoD in March, but the Congress party decided to go public with this "top secret" report 5 days after Gen Singh attended Modi's rally in Rewari. You d be crazy to think that there is a foul play or a political witch hunting :lol:

I was being sarcastic yaara :)

Whatever happen in his service period is thing of past. He cant be prosecuted for that now.

And as a citizen of India he is free to join any thinking or political stream till its legal. Actually its good that they publish him in bad light. That will make every solider angry :rofl:

I was being sarcastic yaara :)

Whatever happen in his service period is thing of past. He cant be prosecuted for that now.

And as a citizen of India he is free to join any thinking or political stream till its legal. Actually its good that they publish him in bad light. That will make every solider angry :rofl:

Of course, they can't touch him, but whats irks me more is the fact that they are jeopardizing the intelligence operation for petty political mileage.

Of course, they can't touch him, but whats irks me more is the fact that they are jeopardizing the intelligence operation for petty political mileage.

AFAIK leaking a confidential report is a crime by law and has a nice punishment :)
So if somebody is ready to take one for the team :rofl: AK ? digi ? Salaman ?

It is ineed the timing of the report, any honest man would see that. Don't be a BJP supporter, don't be a Congress supporter, be honest and you ll be able to see this dirty politics.

This politics is destroying the intelligence apparatus of the country and politicizing the army leadership.

@Dillinger, have you been following this news mate? Whats your take?

Totally absurd arguments when report of allegation has been made against this general but the problem is any one associated with BJP has to be a saint or god then there is no use arguing

You're telling me that with 1.95 crores he tried to topple an elected state government of the country? :blink:

You can't even buy a helicopter with that price and you're talking about toppling a government?

Do you even know how ridiculous you sound?

If he is so much innocent then why is so much hue n cry, let the report be made public, i only know that truthful man has nothing to fear at all

i do not need a ridiculous or good certificate from ignorant fools like you, who are seen opposing crying like a spoiled rotten kid, keep your views to your self and for your fenku supporters if you find others divergent views ridiculous and this reason will be the defeat of your favorite BJP because of all fence sitters voters voters will shy away from you abusive BJP/RSS/Fenku supporters

Last edited by a moderator:
[Bregs];4791905 said:
If he is so much innocent then why is so much hue n cry, let the report be made public, i only know that truthful man has nothing to fear at all

If you agree the same thing on every issue right from the details of Swiss bank accounts to the still unpublished bofors reports I am with you.

All we want is truth. But GOI or any other organistaion isnt leaking those reports guess why ??? Cause its not easy to leak a top secret report without inside help.

And about that report , I am pretty sure general cant be prosecuted for the deed he did when he hold the job. Thats excatly why the report is leaked. Otherwise there would have been a criminal case on him right now or even worse the case of treason !!!

I dont believe corruption charges but he was definitely a dangerous man... scared the sh*t out of GoI...... and would have been sacked outright by NDA govt.. this govt does not have balls..

[Bregs];4790738 said:
Fenku ka saathi ek aur Fenku :lol:
mate a simple question to you-how much do you get paid for running these kinds of false propaganda for the ruling party?i have seen that for the past few weeks you took up from where guynextdoor2 left and since then you have been actively propagating falsified news on behalf of the ruling party.but then again it's your personal choice after all you do support a party which has got the reputation of being "The" most corrupt one in the entire world....

[Bregs];4791905 said:
Totally absurd arguments when report of allegation has been made against this general but the problem is any one associated with BJP has to be a saint or god then there is no use arguing

i do not need a ridiculous or good certificate from ignorant fools like you, who are seen opposing crying like a spoiled rotten kid, keep your views to your self and for your fenku supporters if you find others divergent views ridiculous and this reason will be the defeat of your favorite BJP because of all fence sitters voters voters will shy away from you abusive BJP/RSS/Fenku supporters

If you know even a bit about intelligence agencies, you probably realise that secret service funds are never accounted for. One does not keep records showing disbursement of money to our spies or moles. So funds will always be "missing" or shown against fictitious heads.

If you agree the same thing on every issue right from the details of Swiss bank accounts to the still unpublished bofors reports I am with you.

All we want is truth. But GOI or any other organistaion isnt leaking those reports guess why ??? Cause its not easy to leak a top secret report without inside help.

And about that report , I am pretty sure general cant be prosecuted for the deed he did when he hold the job. Thats excatly why the report is leaked. Otherwise there would have been a criminal case on him right now or even worse the case of treason !!!

if the charges are criminal n nature then he will be tried or else if not. govt officers can be charged even after retirement

this probe is report given by army itself so it needs to be investigated further.sharing stage before 3 days is just a coincident, probe report can't be made in 3 days time.

mate a simple question to you-how much do you get paid for running these kinds of false propaganda for the ruling party?i have seen that for the past few weeks you took up from where guynextdoor2 left and since then you have been actively propagating falsified news on behalf of the ruling party.but then again it's your personal choice after all you do support a party which has got the reputation of being "The" most corrupt one in the entire world....
how much are modi bots paid ... for running propaganda... :D

[Bregs];4791979 said:
if the charges are criminal n nature then he will be tried or else if not. govt officers can be charged even after retirement

Can you give me something in the support of that ???
AFAIK or my understanding of the law , armed forces officers are not prosecuted for the deeds they did on the duty after they are retire. I am open to correction.

And why did you NOT reply to the rest of the post ??????

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom