What's new

Ex-army chief VK Singh tried to topple J&K government: Report

When a 'credible newspaper' & it's 'credible' editor targets someone consistently on the basis of the 'existence of a report' without knowing the veracity of it's contents, it makes one wonder if there is a pattern to this & hidden agenda behind this sensational journalism at this point of time. Knowing that a previous allegation of this kind based on similar 'credible reports' came to nothing, the newspaper should have been bit more cautious before jumping the fence & bringing this allegation to the forefront without any hard-copy facts.

The IE usually does its fact checking pretty well. The previous allegation was not that V.K. Singh attempted a coup, only that the GoI and the bureaucracy thought it might be. It wasn't proven wrong, it most likely was spot on . The present report has now been vouched for as being present by top ministers, including Salman Khurshid. The validity of the charges is a different matter, IE said that there was a report & that these were the contents. I simply see no basis to doubt that. A quick look at any news channel will prove that they are discussing this report and debating the veracity of its contents, not the existence of the report itself.

Ok. But you wont accept at our GOI is at fault ??? Yu are saying all sort of things for one criminal (VK)then why spare other(GOI) ???

And I dont think any part will come to power on its own.

VK Singh will face music if he gave wrong orders for a specific purpose that is clear, if not then this report is politically motivated and will be thrashed form memory soon

One of your sources calling the COAS a liar is a blog. Enough said.

I can give 100 instances calling Pappu pappu. So does that make him a pappu? It does by your logic.

i have never ever repled to any of your thread and its last time so stay away from mine

[Bregs];4790706 said:
Anything congress does is biased n crap and what ever Fenku party does is all right and is Godly. If fenku fans have there way they will petition supreme court to make him PM seeing his fans over internet n facebook :lol:

:offtopic: why bringing irrelevent topics???
Ontopic:General VK singh is a man of highest morale and integrity......does congress think they can bend a man of such a high mental toughness and command?
soon this case will be transfered to CBI.while it is an irony that CBI is more CONTROVERSIAL agency than Technical Services Division (TSD),look at what this shameless puppet had done.
Mulayam, his sons likely to get clean chit in DA case - Hindustan Times
congress should know We are Not that dumb as they take us to be!

[Bregs];4792161 said:
VK Singh will face music if he gave wrong orders for a specific purpose that is clear, if not then this report is politically motivated and will be thrashed form memory soon

Oh i asked something different !! You are avoiding a straight question.

And whatever you are saying now en why are you saying "things" about general right now ;)

I tell you that wont happen. The case wont stand in court. These types of things are hard to prove. Thats why they are said in closed reports.

The targeted govt in J&K where AFSA was/is it is really hard to put up a case on general ;) simply GOI cant. I am open to be proven wrong if you can come with something that say opposite.

Oh i asked something different !! You are avoiding a straight question.

And whatever you are saying now en why are you saying "things" about general right now ;)

I tell you that wont happen. The case wont stand in court. These types of things are hard to prove. Thats why they are said in closed reports.

The targeted govt in J&K where AFSA was/is it is really hard to put up a case on general ;) simply GOI cant. I am open to be proven wrong if you can come with something that say opposite.

your assumptions at present regarding legality of this case are pre mature

[Bregs];4792190 said:
your assumptions at present regarding legality of this case are pre mature

It would have been better if you would have rebutted it with something concrete than YOUR assumption.
I said I am open to be corrected. Even I am not a legal expert but I have a little experience with such complications.

The report was given to the govt in march. What was the govt doing for these 6 months

3 days after General Singh shares Dias with Modi the Indian Express conveniently gets the story.

[Bregs];4792161 said:
i have never ever repled to any of your thread and its last time so stay away from mine

Am so sorry to break to you the news that, its not the way it works :) If you post crap, I will reply.

If you do not have a response or a logical argument, I can expect the stand you take.

It would have been better if you would have rebutted it with something concrete than YOUR assumption.
I said I am open to be corrected. Even I am not a legal expert but I have a little experience with such complications.

i too like you not a legal expert but i know this general has political bias while in service too and personally i feel persons holding such posts shall not enter political life immediately after retirement there should be some sort of time period bar on it

Indian express has reported it and not govt will have to act on it, had this news been anti congress all would have been happy now you all blaming indian express too

You are expecting response in a logical manner from a person who uses:

1. Blogs. you should read the rest of the articles in the blog. It definitely looks like he is a defence or news reporter :P Try it.
2. Is defending a government which has systematically destroyed national institutions.

[Bregs];4792230 said:
i too like you not a legal expert but i know this general has political bias while in service too and personally i feel persons holding such posts shall not enter political life immediately after retirement there should be some sort of time period bar on it

Indian express has reported it and not govt will have to act on it, had this news been anti congress all would have been happy now you all blaming indian express too

Its less to do with anti Congress, but more to do with the systematic manenr this government is trying to malign anybody who has opposed it. case in point also is Yogendra Yadav.

I think people are mixing the existence of the report and its political use. Two different topics. One does not automatically justify or discredit the other.

Excellent article, [MENTION=148509][Bregs][/MENTION] any comment mate?

i gave 10 relevant links here no one quoted them while replying me just there own thoughts through prism of BJP or say politics though i have read this article and i am open to all articles as long as report is not made public

Back
Top Bottom