What's new

Evidences that Tibet is part of China

:rofl::rofl: Grow up kiddoooooooo

World has closed it eyes when America invaded Iraq or Afghanistan does that means it is correct.

If today world is not saying anything for Tibet because of pity profits.

It doesn't mean a white becomes black by saying it thousand times.

Tibet was never been part of China, it has been forcefully occupied by China and this is the truth.

Like in past you can kill millions but the fact will remain the same.

Free Tibet

:rofl::rofl:
Just keep crying...
I dont know chinese history very well, the only thing i know is that almost every country in the world say tibet is a part of china.:rofl:
I just care this.:chilli:

:coffee:Expanding the territory is our traditional behavior when China is a unified and powerful country,frankly speaking,even in Ming dynasty this pure Hans regime,Tibet, Inner Mongolia,Xinjiang,and most part of north east 3 provinces is not ours. They are all gifts bring by Qing dynasty.

So don't make no sense to argue the history of Tibet, the reality is Tibet is a part of China now and will be a part of China in the future.
I don't think south Tibet is really very important for China cause we are controlling all the high altitude place against south Tibet. It's just a excuse to teach India a lesson,LOL

:coffee:Expanding the territory is our traditional behavior when China is a unified and powerful country,frankly speaking,even in Ming dynasty this pure Hans regime,Tibet, Inner Mongolia,Xinjiang,and most part of north east 3 provinces is not ours. They are all gifts bring by Qing dynasty.

So don't make no sense to argue the history of Tibet, the reality is Tibet is a part of China now and will be a part of China in the future.
I don't think south Tibet is really very important for China cause we are controlling all the high altitude place against south Tibet. It's just a excuse to teach India a lesson,LOL

So you means in Japan continues to have some china part or UK to have HK for 1000 years then they become their country part not china.

In earlier times, when media was not their , people use to occupy other lands and weak surrenders but now situation is change no one can take other land easily, like US attack, NK and declare now NK is a part of US, will it work? NO , so when Chinese emperor raided Tibet , it doesn't means it become china land.

60 Years back their was no HUN Chinese in Tibet and from now 60 years after their will not Tibetans left in Tibet, eveyone know HUN Chinese policies.

So you means in Japan continues to have some china part or UK to have HK for 1000 years then they become their country part not china.

In earlier times, when media was not their , people use to occupy other lands and weak surrenders but now situation is change no one can take other land easily, like US attack, NK and declare now NK is a part of US, will it work? NO , so when Chinese emperor raided Tibet , it doesn't means it become china land.

60 Years back their was no HUN Chinese in Tibet and from now 60 years after their will not Tibetans left in Tibet, eveyone know HUN Chinese policies.

Tibet is legimate and histrical part of China!

That's all.

If you don't like, call India, NATO, USA to do the thing on China as NATO did on Yugoslavia in 1999.

I promise that all India, NATO, USA will totally lose! :china::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom