What's new

Evidence: Gas attack work of U.S. allies. Rebels had Sarin and used it

The Arabs & the Iranians have been doing that for the better part of a few decades - The trick is to work on 'internal stability' !

If we assume both Arabs and Iranians have been doing that in your country, then if we look fairly, we are watching which side has the most destructive policy and impact in Pakistan today.
Awesome has a point, those extremist may come back to Pakistan with advanced weapons this time, so 'not caring' about what's going on in Syria is not a good choice, they are international terrorist organizations with one or two leaderships, so they can harm you if they plan to do it.

Russia should give syria s-400 air defence systems 2 protect syria from american attack due 2 which cia rebels carried out false flag chemical attack in syria nd then blame it on syrian government just like these american thugs did in iraq nd libya now they want 2 attack syria. Russia should also give syria anti ballistic missile defence systems 2 protect syria nd syrias infrastructure nd people of syria from american cruse missile attacks ontop of tht russia should give syria latest anti ship missiles like sunburns etc tht can take out american air craft carriers ships nd submarines etc. Russia should b ready for world war 3 if syria is attacked russia should shower america with thermonuclear icbms nd destroy nd massacre nd wipe america from the face of this earth. This country america full of lies nd deceit nd propoganda should b wiped out from the face of this earth. Thanks

Haye Allah, itni aag laggi hui hai???? Why don't you go blow yourself up??? Please do it at a safe distance though, from other peoples family that is...... your own you're most welcome to take with you...... salafist jerk! :partay:

To awesome U must b an iranian or indian false flagger F$A = TALIBAN ur saying u shud b ashamed of urself the mujahideens of afghanistan r killing american nd nato troops daily for the past 11 years in afghanistan nd their puppets northern alliance drug lords iranian nd indian agents who hve sold afghanistan 2 america nd who r callabarating with america nd killing afghans just like F$A is killing syrians for america nd israel so u shud better write F$A= NORTHERN ALLIANCE DRUG LORDS instead of taliban or the mujahideens of afghanistan shame on u iranian nd indian agent.

If we assume both Arabs and Iranians have been doing that in your country, then if we look fairly, we are watching which side has the most destructive policy and impact in Pakistan today.
Awesome has a point, those extremist may come back to Pakistan with advanced weapons this time, so 'not caring' about what's going on in Syria is not a good choice, they are international terrorist organizations with one or two leaderships, so they can harm you if they plan to do it.

Not Intervening & being Oblivious to whats going on there are too very different things !

At any rate Pakistan's predicaments are quite apparent, even if they're not all that easy to fix - closing down a few cultural centers, a few madrassas & getting rid of parallel streams of education (religious & secular) would be a very good start !

A smart crackdown on all those with links to sectarian & even otherwise extremist outfits would be something else that we can look into.

The icing on top would be a concentrated effort to improve Human Development Indicators at the 'trouble spots' & their adjoining areas at an accelerated rate & above all through 'counter propaganda' to take the narrative back from the terrorist & their ilk !

But of course all of the above requires Leaders who aren't sell-outs & brains that we do not posses !

Russia should give syria s-400 air defence systems 2 protect syria from american attack due 2 which cia rebels carried out false flag chemical attack in syria nd then blame it on syrian government just like these american thugs did in iraq nd libya now they want 2 attack syria. Russia should also give syria anti ballistic missile defence systems 2 protect syria nd syrias infrastructure nd people of syria from american cruse missile attacks ontop of tht russia should give syria latest anti ship missiles like sunburns etc tht can take out american air craft carriers ships nd submarines etc. Russia should b ready for world war 3 if syria is attacked russia should shower america with thermonuclear icbms nd destroy nd massacre nd wipe america from the face of this earth. This country america full of lies nd deceit nd propoganda should b wiped out from the face of this earth. Thanks

The force is strong in this one. :laughcry:

The force is strong in this one. :laughcry:

starwars-yoda-anakin-graduation-gizmo-1335707343U.jpg

Not Intervening & being Oblivious to whats going on there are too very different things !

At any rate Pakistan's predicaments are quite apparent, even if they're not all that easy to fix - closing down a few cultural centers, a few madrassas & getting rid of parallel streams of education (religious & secular) would be a very good start !

A smart crackdown on all those with links to sectarian & even otherwise extremist outfits would be something else that we can look into.

The icing on top would be a concentrated effort to improve Human Development Indicators at the 'trouble spots' & their adjoining areas at an accelerated rate & above all through 'counter propaganda' to take the narrative back from the terrorist & their ilk !

But of course all of the above requires Leaders who aren't sell-outs & brains that we do not posses !

But only blaming outside forces is not right. If there wasn't a potential internally, these problems wouldn't have been created.
Take 1953 coup in Iran as an example, if we didn't have any thugs inside the country, CIA wouldn't have been succeeded in executing the coup. I hope I've conveyed my point properly.

But only blaming outside forces is not right. If there wasn't a potential internally, these problems wouldn't have been created.
Take 1953 coup in Iran as an example, if we didn't have any thugs inside the country, CIA wouldn't have been succeeded in executing the coup. I hope I've conveyed my point properly.

Of course !

If the house is in order no one can do sh*t from the outside ! I've never denied that there are vermin within our midst who relish the opportunity of doing all of this or targeting them would be our first priority hence why I tried to portray a 'progression' of sorts in my previous post.

[MENTION=136877]Armstrong[/MENTION]

So Yoda was a Gremlin in the past? He shouldn't have eaten after midnight then. :lol:

so what do u guys think of the link posted abuve by Awesome? :unsure:

Evidence: Syria gas attack work of U.S. allies

@Aeronaut @Armstrong BB @Hyperion @KingMamba93 @ZYXW @Talon @Alpha1 @p(-)0ENiX @Dillinger @Secur

Watch this video of terrorists experimenting chemical weapons on rabbits and notice how these poor animals die:
‫

Now watch this video, and notice syria civils are dying like poor rabbits:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcEc3mnhVAc

Now decide by yourself, why would bashar provocate West and invite them to slaughter him, while he's winning slowly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evidence: Syria gas attack work of U.S. allies

Video in link

This is a hard sell for the United States to anyone other than the usual blind fools that follow the white house administrations edicts on wars like divine revelation.

For me, it is all too reminiscent of Iraq. Where the US went bumbling over itself in order to quickly launch an attack without proof or world buy in. Here again the UN has not concluded its findings. The UN was pulled out due to security concerns because someone mysteriously kept firing on them while the Syrians are insisting on an investigation.

Ridiculous that in a warzone, with Taliban (FSA) as the US allies, the doubt on who used the chemical Weapons (and which chemical weapon btw, has not even been established, what qualifies as a chemical weapon?), the first doubt is on the guy who actually got his army hit by the same attack?

I call shenanigans.

I was not able to see the video evidence, but photographs shown are not evidence of chemical attack. These are propane gas canisters used by rebels as rocket war head. You can find tens of videos at youtube regarding these canister war heads being used by rebels.

By the way, I support Assad due to its secular credentials.

it is obvious to sane people F$A terrorists used chemical weapons on the same day the UN inspection team arrived to Syria... the Syrian government does not need to use chemical weapons, there are other means and ways... however F$A terrorists used it on people and children to blame the Syrian government and ask their masters for help since they are losing...

it is obvious to sane people F$A terrorists used chemical weapons on the same day the UN inspection team arrived to Syria... the Syrian government does not need to use chemical weapons, there are other means and ways... however F$A terrorists used it on people and children to blame the Syrian government and ask their masters for help since they are losing...

Your a lying Christian assad apologist

Back
Top Bottom