What's new

Evict Muslims from Hindu areas: Pravin Togadia

Muslims living under discrimination, oppression, and bigotry in India.

:coffee:

Ah - The undercover Congressi :enjoy: Brilliant timing, I expected something like this.

Legalize homosexuality. Marry him off to Barkati - they make a good couple. Of course our Togadia will be dominated - if you know what I mean.
:devil:

At least...
But he is a closet anti Hindu. No true Hindutvadi can be so braindead.
have we not heard this before.. not true scotsman...
no true muslim can be terrorist.. ?

Trust me - he flies. A little slow now, but he does :D
260343_299517990183159_222353002_n.jpg

have we not heard this before.. not true scotsman...
no true muslim can be terrorist.. ?
I will not answer that question :haha: I will avoid that question like plague :sick:
Trust me, he is not seen in good light in RSS circles from a long time. I have given you the prevailing idea. I am telling you this from the haiseeyat of an insider.

This guy Praveen Togadiya is almost like Zaid Hamid minus the comedy :)

No one should take him serious, just igone waht he says

I will not answer that question :haha: I will avoid that question like plague :sick:
Trust me, he is not seen in good light in RSS circles from a long time. I have given you the prevailing idea. I am telling you this from the haiseeyat of an insider.
RSS is not only flagbearer of hindutva .. there are other orgs, some on which RSS has control and some on which RSS does not. Being not in good terms with RSS does not change the fact that he is a hindutva guy.

Rules of Engagement. PDF rules regarding who can say what, who will be punished for what.
lolz.. its their forum, we are just guests here. Once I joined an Indian forum they banned me and called me **** just because I was not a nutter like them.

Back
Top Bottom