What's new

Evict Muslims from Hindu areas: Pravin Togadia

It is election time, and Dr. Togadia is not likely to make such a statement. TOI talking nonsense about him and twisting his statement will not be the first time in history and not the last time. If anyone has a clipping of Dr. Togadia actually saying this, please post it, otherwise your credibility is as good as TOIlet.

RSS is not only flagbearer of hindutva .. there are other orgs, some on which RSS has control and some on which RSS does not. Being not in good terms with RSS does not change the fact that he is a hindutva guy.
Unfortunately you are almost correct. Though I won't call him a HIndutva guy (he does not follow the most basic principles) but he does pretend to be one. That's more dangerous.

Most likely this is also another attempt at twisting words and scare mongering by the secular crowd.

Unfortunately you are almost correct. Though I won't call him a HIndutva guy (he does not follow the most basic principles) but he does pretend to be one. That's more dangerous.
till yesterday he was with good terms with RSS, was specifically kept in VHP to act as a provocateur but now he has fallen out of favour (you say I dont know) and suddenly his hindutva credentials are questionable.
What about Vinay Katiyar? true hinduva guy or fake :)

^^^@Jzaib - Post reported for off topic rant. No mention of 'Pakistan' is necessary in this thread.

till yesterday he was with good terms with RSS, was specifically kept in VHP to act as a provocateur but now he has fallen out of favour (you say I dont know) and suddenly his hindutva credentials are questionable.
What about Vinay Katiyar? true hinduva guy or fake :)
No sir - Togadia always had problems with the RSS. He was originally from the Nasik shakha. Vinay Katiyar? :devil:

^^^@Jzaib - Post reported for off topic rant. No mention of 'Pakistan' is necessary in this thread.

No sir - Togadia always had problems with the RSS. He was originally from the Nasik shakha. Vinay Katiyar? :devil:
vinay katiyar of bajrang dal .. :)
He cant be in VHP without RSS consent. He would have been shown door long time ago.
May be now he is too big to handle.

Togadia's and Owaisi's are two sides of the same coin .
at least owaisi did not attack hindus in muslim neighbourhood asking them to leave. both have made hate speeches but togadia is into direct action. :)

modi is trying hard to keep it to development and bash congress party on the lines of poor governance , but it is b@stards like togadia who spoil everything , now i am sure the seculars of this country will point fingers at modi for all the mess that this dog creates in the future as well.

hindus should not loose momentum or focus , we have a great future & responsibility ahead of us in the coming decade, lets not spoil it by giving any attention to assh0les like togadia.

at least owaisi did not attack hindus in muslim neighbourhood asking them to leave. both have made hate speeches but togadia is into direct action. :)
Will not defend any of those,they are in a competition of being the bigger retard.

one can expect something to happen in Hyderabad.

And what is the Election Commission doing?

Togadia is not a political leader neither his org VHP is a registered as a political party so election commission can't do anything in this case such matters are taken care of by Judiciary

Togadia has denied the statement and RSS has denied the statement.

Now its for the seculars and the TOI to prove he made those statements. :coffee: ............else its much ado over nothing.

Another victory for the news Traders.

Bluv-LhCUAE64ct.jpg

Vijaysinh Parmar (the bearded guy) is the AAPtard who wrote this bogus news for TOIlet. Desperate times and secular fools.

vinay katiyar of bajrang dal .. :)
One point - Owaisi and his party has a very long history of massacring Hindus and other people. You can read about the MIM history a bit. His speeches are not an aberration, but the rule.

As for Togadia. He is denying the statement. So I don't know. :D

Back
Top Bottom