What's new

Every Pakistani you should watch this . Do we need enemy from outside ?

ALL THESE INCIDENTS WERE NOT HAPPENED BEFORE 9/11....

not sure what planet you were living prior to nou dou giyara but there were hundreds and thousands of sectarian executions in 90's .. gunmen use to appear in mosques and imam bargahs and spray the worshipers with leads. Try http://https://www.google.ae/ for more info

not sure what planet you were living prior to nou dou giyara but there were hundreds and thousands of sectarian executions in 90's .. gunmen use to appear in mosques and imam bargahs and spray the worshipers with leads. Try http://https://www.google.ae/ for more info

read the post nub 32 by riyadth ..btw ...do u remember shakeel Afridi .....?? how he worked for americans ?

they want to create civil war before elections ......4 to 6 months are very important for america israel etc

I recently went to northern areas, Naran, most of the people through out our journey were Hindoko speaking, there weren't many Pushtoons, I also went to Babu sir top, and when I was there, the guide said to leave that place as soon as possible, because the people ( (Pushtoon)who were present there can become violent, he said, you can not reason with these people, nor they understand, once they become angry, they will become very violent.

I am not racist against Pushtoons or anything, but this is the experience I had. just sharing.

Question for our Pakistani friends: Who is the bigger enemy - India or the TTP?

(Remember that the TTP are responsible for killing thousands of Pakistanis including innocent men women and children as well as Pakistani troops. How many has India killed?)

(Remember that the TTP are responsible for killing thousands of Pakistanis including innocent men women and children as well as Pakistani troops. How many has India killed?)

you are asking these question to immature public here, obviously they will say INDIA there nothing to ask..:mamba:

Pakistan now need cleansing, big big big time cleansing, start with so called Molvees.
Thats wat lead us here, Reminds me How beard persons are being targeted and killed in all over Pakistan since 2005, suicide bombing on mosques , Target Killings. But never seen anyone said anything, even people enjoyed that, Drones attack, operations. Today ! We have already lost our many communities , Facing hundreds of insurgencies as things are being propagated wrongly, Peoples are generalizing the attackers with whole sectarian. Yea! Bomb down everyone and destroy the whole nation. thats wat the best solution you came with?

They are one and the same.

After the 1998 Chagai nuclear tests, our brave army became invincible. Our airforce is the best in the world and shot down 2,824 Israeli aircraft with their bare hands during WWII. Our navy has the smartest uniforms in the Muslim World. Faced with all this, the Hindu-Indian Baniyas grabbed their dhotis and ran away from our determined Muslim warriors.

India could not stomach this humiliation. So they resorted to cross-border terrorism by creating the TTP. The name Mehsud is Meh/Moh (love) and Sud/Suth (riba/interest) and actually means "interest lover". This tells you clearly that Hakimullah, Baitullah etc are actually interest-eating baniyas just pretending to be Pakistanis. All of them work for India. India and TTP are one and the same, as you can see in the video below:

Zaid Hamid in Situation Room With Ayla Malik Part 2 - YouTube

Yep, evil America, india, and israel are behind this. Saw that bearded guy? He was a half israeli, half indian, half American. None of those guys are Pakistani Muslims because Pakistanis can't commit such crimes, Pakistanis are Muslims and Muslims are angels who never harm anyone.

:pakistan:

Is it your born talent /natural gift or you have done special studies from an expert on this? Amazing!

They are one and the same.

After 1998 nuclear tests, our brave army became invincible. Our airforce is the best in the world and shot down 2,824 Israeli aircraft with their bare hands during WWII. Our navy has the smartest uniforms in the Muslim World. Faced with all this, the Hindu-Indian Baniyas grabbed their dhotis and ran away from our determined Muslim warriors.

India could not stomach this humiliation. So they resorted to cross-border terrorism by creating the TTP. The name Mehsud is Meh/Moh (love) and Sud/Suth (riba/interest) and actually means "interest lover". This tells you clearly that Hakimullah, Baitullah etc are actually interest-eating baniyas just pretending to be Pakistanis. All of them work for India. India and TTP are one and the same, as you can see in the video below:

Zaid Hamid in Situation Room With Ayla Malik Part 2 - YouTube

too funny i must say

Yep, evil America, india, and israel are behind this. Saw that bearded guy? He was a half israeli, half indian, half American. None of those guys are Pakistani Muslims because Pakistanis can't commit such crimes, Pakistanis are Muslims and Muslims are angels who never harm anyone.

That would make him 1.5 human.

Assuming, of course, that we accept that Israelis, Indians & Americans are human.

Show me a similar video for any of these countries and then vomit your diatribe.

I think you misunderstood me. I did not mean that American-Christians, Israeli-Jews, and Indian-Hindus are not human.

What I meant was that their "valuation" under Islamic Law (Shariah) is less that 1.0 Muslim, as per God's Commandment. This is not someone personal preference, it is the Absolute Truth because it is God's Word.

For example, under Pakistani Law, the Federal Shariah Court has ruled that the “Minimum Compensation Rates for Caused Death” in Pakistan in FY 2013 will be as follows:

Federal Shariat Court - Wikipedia

450,000 Rs if the victim is a Muslim man
225,000 Rs if a Muslim woman
225,000 Rs if a Christian or Jewish man
112,500 Rs if a Christian or Jewish woman
20,000 Rs if a Male Pet-Cat
10,000 Rs if a Female Pet-Cat
10,000 Rs if a Hindu man
5,000 Rs if a Hindu woman
5,000 Rs if a Male Guard-Dog
2,500 Rs if a Female Guard-Dog

I am well aware that most of our Pakistani Ulema are ill-educated about the ways of Islam, so I was a little concerned at first about whether this was really the teachings of Islam. But, after a little research, I happy to say this does seem to be the Correct Principle in Shariah:

Diyya - Wikipedia

So if you think logically according to Shariah in Pakistan:

1 American (Christian) = 0.500 Muslim
1 Israeli (Jew) = 0.500 Muslim
1 Indian (Hindu) = 0.022 Muslim

Therefore, using the fractions provided in the original quote above, it follows that:

Terrorist = 1/2 (American) + 1/2 (Israeli) + 1/2 (Indian)
Terrorist = 1/2 (0.500 Muslim) + 1/2 (0.500 Muslim) + 1/2 (0.022 Muslim)
Terrorist = (0.250 + 0.250 + 0.011) Muslim
Terrorist = 0.511 Muslim
Terrorist != Muslim (i.e. Terrorist not equal to Muslim)
Q.E.D.

I hope all this makes sense to you now.

Glad to have been of assistance.

Back
Top Bottom