What's new

Every Pakistani you should watch this . Do we need enemy from outside ?

Since their mentor Yazeed Killed Imam Hussain (AS) and the killer lanti was shouting Allah Ho Akbar while imam was Praying and was in Sijda. So you can expect worse than this.

yes thats where the inspiration seems to be coming from i read shimr also cut Imam Hussains AS head from back , i dont know if any one understands why but in my opinion its more pain full death. As one has to cut spinal cord first than reach the artery .. Writing some thing like this sends shivers in my spine. I dont know how these kufar did it

I think you misunderstood me. I did not mean that American-Christians, Israeli-Jews, and Indian-Hindus are not human.

What I meant was that their "valuation" under Islamic Law (Shariah) is less that 1.0 Muslim, as per God's Commandment. This is not someone personal preference, it is the Absolute Truth because it is God's Word.

For example, under Pakistani Law, the Federal Shariah Court has ruled that the “Minimum Compensation Rates for Caused Death” in Pakistan in FY 2013 will be as follows:

Federal Shariat Court - Wikipedia

450,000 Rs if the victim is a Muslim man
225,000 Rs if a Muslim woman
225,000 Rs if a Christian or Jewish man
112,500 Rs if a Christian or Jewish woman
20,000 Rs if a Male Pet-Cat
10,000 Rs if a Female Pet-Cat
10,000 Rs if a Hindu man
5,000 Rs if a Hindu woman
5,000 Rs if a Male Guard-Dog
2,500 Rs if a Female Guard-Dog

I am well aware that most of our Pakistani Ulema are ill-educated about the ways of Islam, so I was a little concerned at first about whether this was really the teachings of Islam. But, after a little research, I happy to say this does seem to be the Correct Principle in Shariah:

Diyya - Wikipedia

So if you think logically according to Shariah in Pakistan:

1 American (Christian) = 0.500 Muslim
1 Israeli (Jew) = 0.500 Muslim
1 Indian (Hindu) = 0.022 Muslim

Therefore, using the fractions provided in the original quote above, it follows that:

Terrorist = 1/2 (American) + 1/2 (Israeli) + 1/2 (Indian)
Terrorist = 1/2 (0.500 Muslim) + 1/2 (0.500 Muslim) + 1/2 (0.022 Muslim)
Terrorist = (0.250 + 0.250 + 0.011) Muslim
Terrorist = 0.511 Muslim
Terrorist != Muslim (i.e. Terrorist not equal to Muslim)
Q.E.D.

I hope all this makes sense to you now.

Glad to have been of assistance.
This shows that, Islam doesn't give equal rights for woman under sharia law. Correct me if i am wrong

This shows that, Islam doesn't give equal rights for woman under sharia law. Correct me if i am wrong

First of all this isn't Islam (so Unislamic Clause in the Pakistani Constitution). Since as per proper Islami Shariah, if you cut one finger tip (without difference between women and men), you need to pay ransom if other side accepting (otherwise it's eye for eye and ear for ear). Then you have to give 2 Camels. Check the price of one camel, and similarly so o on. So this isn't shariah 1st thing.

Women does get Superiority in many place in front of the men. And at some places they don't... even science accept that Women and men are not equal but different.. Different in many places.. Which has been told by Islam long long time back. So, may be with overall rights Women and men are equal but for specific they are not. Some where Women has more rights while somewhere Men..

First of all this isn't Islam (so Unislamic Clause in the Pakistani Constitution). Since as per proper Islami Shariah, if you cut one finger tip (without difference between women and men), you need to pay ransom if other side accepting (otherwise it's eye for eye and ear for ear). Then you have to give 2 Camels. Check the price of one camel, and similarly so o on. So this isn't shariah 1st thing.

Women does get Superiority in many place in front of the men. And at some places they don't... even science accept that Women and men are not equal but different.. Different in many places.. Which has been told by Islam long long time back. So, may be with overall rights Women and men are equal but for specific they are not. Some where Women has more rights while somewhere Men..

I am a little confused about the "prices of camels" part, but otherwise I agree with you.

Science does accept that women and men are not equal but different.

You are indeed perspicacious that on average Islam does gives women and men equal rights, but in specific instances they might not be equal, as women may have more rights somewhere and men may have more rights somewhere else.

Science also accepts that Muslims and non-Muslims are not equal but different.

Overall Islam also gives Muslims and non-Muslims on average, but in specific instances they might not be equal, as Muslims may have more rights somewhere and non-Muslims may have more rights somewhere else.

This is clearly explained in the following Link

Recommended Price List for Loss of Human Life

yes thats where the inspiration seems to be coming from i read shimr also cut Imam Hussains AS head from back , i dont know if any one understands why but in my opinion its more pain full death. As one has to cut spinal cord first than reach the artery .. Writing some thing like this sends shivers in my spine. I dont know how these kufar did it

That Indian fellow Zakir Naik said "Razi Allah ho Anu" for Yazid. The Indian Shia Imam Council issued fatwa against Zakir Naik for this transgression. Here is Pakistani Allama Nazir Abbas speaking about what Zakir Naik said and what it really implies.....

''Imam Hussain (S) k qatil kon?'' by Allama Nasir Abbas - YouTube

I am a little confused about the "prices of camels" part, but otherwise I agree with you.

Science does accept that women and men are not equal but different.

You are indeed perspicacious that on average Islam does gives women and men equal rights, but in specific instances they might not be equal, as women may have more rights somewhere and men may have more rights somewhere else.

Science also accepts that Muslims and non-Muslims are not equal but different.

Overall Islam also gives Muslims and non-Muslims on average, but in specific instances they might not be equal, as Muslims may have more rights somewhere and non-Muslims may have more rights somewhere else.

This is clearly explained in the following Link

Recommended Price List for Loss of Human Life

This camel price comparing finger was told to me by some Alimm, as per some hadith (Let me search for that)

ok here I found something,

The punishment for cutting the fingers of a woman is to pay her: 10 camels for one finger; 20 camels for two fingers; 30 camels for three fingers, and 20 (twenty) camels for four fingers. (Hanbal, 2/182; Muwatta, 43/11)

will find exact hadith for more Details...

Lulusar Killing Incident, Facts from an eye witness!!

A friend of mine got a chance to talk with an an eye witness of this incident as he was a part of that convoy.

As per him;
• Killers were 50+
• They first looted all passengers.
• Separated targeted ones from the first 3 buses.
• Asked them to run and then shoot.

And what an amazing to me;
• Killers had latest guns and ammunition with them.
• They all had walkie talkies or satellite phones.
• They ran in latest model cars ( Land cruisers )
• They ran towards Naran but did not reach Naran. There is only one way where they could have escaped and it’s Jhalkhad - Noori top- Kashmir.

Who were they ?
How they are so well planned ?
And the most important , who is financing them?

Looks that some well planned external forces are using these insects to create Shia-Sunni Fasad in our country!!

Courtesy : Omar Javaid

Omar Javaid is a Professional Trekker and My Friend and i have been on tours with him and i my self talked many locals of Chillas regarding Suni Shia Conflicts according to them Unknown People are involved in these Activities Chillas is the Gate Way To the Northern Areas if you Come From Karakoram Highway Or Naran Babusar Top Road.

according to my sources 4 sunni's martyr

Something for everyone should read, before falling blindly for Media....

Who ever Bought Islam to Pakistani land first now must be thinking how Islam has been abused misused by the people of the land.

That Indian fellow Zakir Naik said "Razi Allah ho Anu" for Yazid. The Indian Shia Imam Council issued fatwa against Zakir Naik for this transgression. Here is Pakistani Allama Nazir Abbas speaking about what Zakir Naik said and what it really implies.....

''Imam Hussain (S) k qatil kon?'' by Allama Nasir Abbas - YouTube

wasnt Dr zakir naik used Razi Allah ho Anu for Father of Yazeed who was Sahabi of Hazrat Muhammad (SAWW) ?? by the way the zakir in this video are the people who brain washes people and such eliminate are cause of extremism in pakistan

Where our nation stands. How long we tolerate this ?. Loi Sir massacre

These bearded bastard lift the shirt of this old man to check, if he do any " zanjeer zani " . To make sure he not shia, otherwise penetrate lead in his head.

Who ON EARTH are these retarded idiots? And How dare they even claim to be Muslims? Because no MUSLIM (not those who call themselves Muslims) would misbehave with an elderly man!

Sad to see this in Pakistan! Horrible people!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom