What's new

Every Pakistani you should watch this . Do we need enemy from outside ?

I think you misunderstood me. I did not mean that American-Christians, Israeli-Jews, and Indian-Hindus are not human.

What I meant was that their "valuation" under Islamic Law (Shariah) is less that 1.0 Muslim, as per God's Commandment. This is not someone personal preference, it is the Absolute Truth because it is God's Word.

For example, under Pakistani Law, the Federal Shariah Court has ruled that the “Minimum Compensation Rates for Caused Death” in Pakistan in FY 2013 will be as follows:

Federal Shariat Court - Wikipedia

450,000 Rs if the victim is a Muslim man
225,000 Rs if a Muslim woman
225,000 Rs if a Christian or Jewish man
112,500 Rs if a Christian or Jewish woman
20,000 Rs if a Male Pet-Cat
10,000 Rs if a Female Pet-Cat
10,000 Rs if a Hindu man
5,000 Rs if a Hindu woman
5,000 Rs if a Male Guard-Dog
2,500 Rs if a Female Guard-Dog

I am well aware that most of our Pakistani Ulema are ill-educated about the ways of Islam, so I was a little concerned at first about whether this was really the teachings of Islam. But, after a little research, I happy to say this does seem to be the Correct Principle in Shariah:

Diyya - Wikipedia

So if you think logically according to Shariah in Pakistan:

1 American (Christian) = 0.500 Muslim
1 Israeli (Jew) = 0.500 Muslim
1 Indian (Hindu) = 0.022 Muslim

Therefore, using the fractions provided in the original quote above, it follows that:

Terrorist = 1/2 (American) + 1/2 (Israeli) + 1/2 (Indian)
Terrorist = 1/2 (0.500 Muslim) + 1/2 (0.500 Muslim) + 1/2 (0.022 Muslim)
Terrorist = (0.250 + 0.250 + 0.011) Muslim
Terrorist = 0.511 Muslim
Terrorist != Muslim (i.e. Terrorist not equal to Muslim)
Q.E.D.

I hope all this makes sense to you now.

Glad to have been of assistance.

Value of a Hindu man/woman less than a pet cat...... most unfortunate.... good going pakistani sariat law. And people wonder why there is an exodus of hindus from pakistan

Most of you are too weak and cowardly to be there, you would be shivering and crying calling for the refuge of your mother either that or the police.

Our problem is we think and debate too much. All Zia's remnants, and Salafi dogs need to be exterminated with extreme prejudice. Solution is not *****-footing and talking these social diseases to death, trust me nothing good can come out of it. Pakistan is at brink of social chaos, find a mullah and pump him full of his beloved's ______ .

Sermon's take time and lessons are taught to people with capacity to comprehend. Time has lapsed for all flower power talk!

Yep, evil America, india, and israel are behind this. Saw that bearded guy? He was a half israeli, half indian, half American. None of those guys are Pakistani Muslims because Pakistanis can't commit such crimes, Pakistanis are Muslims and Muslims are angels who never harm anyone.

:pakistan:

These are the jahill animals that have taken over our society, and not only are the leaders to blame but so is every common Pakistani!!!

We have allowed these animals take over our society, it was our military and government that raised these animals and now they are coming to bite them and us in the rear end.

The disease runs rampant in our society itself. Regarding the Jahils, by now you must've noticed that many of them run uncontrolled, right here on the forum, what do you say?

These killers receive their instructions & funding from Riyasati Amniyati Milli Afghanistan (RAMA).

RAMA or NDS ( National Directorate of Security ) is trained and funded by the US Homeland Security (FBI & CIA).

RAMA/NDS also gets "moral support" from RAW & VEVAK (Vezarat-e Ettela'at va Amniyat-e Keshvar)

Unfortunately, Pakistan is now completely surrounded on all sides by people with ill-intentions.
You certainly are an infant.

Our problem is we think and debate too much. All Zia's remnants, and Salafi dogs need to be exterminated with extreme prejudice. Solution is not *****-footing and talking these social diseases to death, trust me nothing good can come out of it. Pakistan is at brink of social chaos, find a mullah and pump him full of his beloved's ______ .

Sermon's take time and lessons are taught to people with capacity to comprehend. Time has lapsed for all flower power talk!

Khochaa kiya booli....? :blink:

Yaar hum bicharei Salafi/Wahabi/Santa-Claus's elves *chose your pick*, ko maaaf kardo....what did we ever do to you guys ? :cry:

On a serious note : Can we use all the Mullahs (Sunni, Shi'ite...Disco Molvi :D - All of them !) as lab-rats for testing every kind of drug or chemical imaginable ? Heck...use them as test dummies too ! :D

Old habits die hard , infact they die with owns death only .. a nation who were taught made up history where murderers and robbers were glorified as heroes dont be surprised with the end result. They will only react when it will be too late and enemy has reached their door steps .. after ahmedis barelvis are on the line and so on.

On a positive note i read in another thread 3 people from sunni sect stood upto the terrorist executing bus passengers and they lost their lives IF it has happened a big example set by some very brave men. Who knows if realise that this is our war and fight it united we will get rid of these scum bags

Good analysis! However I don't agree that, couple of people who stood up against terrorists as something to be joyous about. We need hundreds of millions of such people. Do you think that happening anytime soon?

Khochaa kiya booli....? :blink:

Yaar hum bicharei Salafi/Wahabi/Santa-Claus's elves *chose your pick*, ko maaaf kardo....what did we ever do to you guys ? :cry:

On a serious note : Can we use all the Mullahs (Sunni, Shi'ite...Disco Molvi :D - All of them !) as lab-rats for testing every kind of drug or chemical imaginable ? Heck...use them as test dummies too ! :D

You are not a Salafi, Wahabi, Santa-Clause or his Elve, by a long shot! You know EXACTLY what I am saying, so don't play the naive card with me :D

There are bad apples in every community....it has nothing to do with their religion but to their twisted logic.
Well, in Pakistan, we have THE BAD APPLES and a very few GOOD BANANAS :D

That would make him 1.5 human.

Assuming, of course, that we accept that Israelis, Indians & Americans are human.

Why are you trolling this thread. Stop mixing EVERY ISSUE with India and Israel. Someone comes and murders women of your family, inform me. I'll call it an Israeli conspiracy. I think you are a Salafi / Saudi troll here.

You are not a Salafi, Wahabi, Santa-Clause or his Elve, by a long shot! You know EXACTLY what I am saying, so don't play the naive card with me :D

I am too...! 'MODs, ADMINs...ToothFairy'...my fundamental right to profess faith in whatsoever I choose too is being violated ! :D

I am too...! 'MODs, ADMINs...ToothFairy'...my fundamental right to profess faith in whatsoever I choose too is being violated ! :D
Mate, even after watching thousands upon thousands of our people being ruthlessly murdered in such a manner, someone has the audacity to come and tell me that it's an Indian / Israeli conspiracy, I wan't to shove something up their _______. All the terrorist sympathizers here seem to be the wonderful gifts of Zia's era and product of their parents racist views. What say you?

I HAVE HEARD THESE PEOPLE ARE TRAINED AND FUNDED BY USA ,RAW AND CIA ..AND THEY ARE SURROUNDED by ALL OVER THE PAKISTAN .....

WHICH MEANS??????... A LONG PAUSE.............. You're incapable of making a judgment call!

Mate, even after watching thousands upon thousands of our people being ruthlessly murdered in such a manner, someone has the audacity to come and tell me that it's an Indian / Israeli conspiracy, I wan't to shove something up their _______. All the terrorist sympathizers here seem to be the wonderful gifts of Zia's era and product of their parents racist views. What say you?

I say...Zia and Salafis are unfairly targeted ! This rot started the day the first Anti-Ahmediya riot occurred in 54 ! They may have precipitated the coming of this but we were on the wrong path for a long..long time. Oh how I wish that the Quaid had survived for just another 5 years...!

I say...Zia and Salafis are unfairly targeted ! This rot started the day the first Anti-Ahmediya riot occurred in 54 ! They may have precipitated the coming of this but we were on the wrong path for a long..long time. Oh how I wish that the Quaid had survived for just another 5 years...!
If Quaid had survived 5 more years.... uffff.... the things that could have been fixed. Alas. Now what can we do? Other than, you know what I am going propose :D

unfairly targeted !: I want to shove my head between my legs and then ******

If Quaid had survived 5 more years.... uffff.... the things that could have been fixed. Alas. Now what can we do? Other than, you know what I am going propose :D

unfairly targeted !: I want to shove my head between my legs and then ******

At4MpZWCMAAL9D0.jpg:large

Value of a Hindu man/woman less than a pet cat...... most unfortunate.... good going pakistani sariat law. And people wonder why there is an exodus of hindus from pakistan
Leave him, I think he's a Saudi troll, pitching the Saudi cost-analysis of a life!

The majority of the takfiri are home grown, hate filled, ignorant psychopaths - there is a foreign element - mainly from Afghanistan, central Asia, the most ruthless of which is the IMU. Strategically and it has been seen elements in A-Stan - indian are supporting these people on the basis of my enemies - enemy - is my friend.

We will have to kill about 20% of them, these I call the dead-enders - they cannot be reintegrated into society - their degeneration into sub-human is pretty much complete. The rest of them can be rehabilitated as long as they don't have blood on their hands.

As a Shia - it makes my blood run cold, but we have faced down the takfiri for a long time, I myself was/is on the hit list - and have been close to being killed, but I passed on a message to them - "if you're going to attack me, make sure I'm dead, because I will make sure - you'd wish your mothers, had never met their fathers, that is not a warning - that's a promise.

Hey, why do you bring him up. Whenever I see him, I start laughing. I know him from the 90's, he used to have a sick pointer dog and ask stupid questions at the vet's office :D

Oh my God...so you're the guy we all heard about ! The one who went to the Vet because he'd stick his *ooopsieee* in the *whooopsie* of that mountain goat called 'Bashir' ! :D

Back
Top Bottom