What's new

every night at 1:20 AM Iran is going to attack Israel ( cyber Attack )

skyshadow

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

edit : every Friday night at 1:20 AM

the first one was done, the group will have Farsi subtitles on all of them

An unnamed cyber group called Cyber Avengers released the video, claiming that the gas tank explosion in one of the houses around Netanyahu's residence, which took place recently, was the group's cyber operation.

cyber winter is coming

the second one was tonight

Breaking News / Details of a massive cyber attack on Israel's electricity infrastructure

The anonymous group of cyber avengers published the details of a major cyber attack on the electricity infrastructure of the Zionist regime at the same time as the martyrdom of the great commanders of the Islamic Resistance, Martyr Haj Qassem Soleimani and Martyr Abu Mahdi Al-Mohandes.

The film, released by the group, officially taking responsibility for cyber-attacks on the electricity infrastructure of 16 Israeli cities, including Tel Aviv and Haifa.

The group says it has successfully attacked 16 Israeli cities and cut off power to many parts of the citys.

this is there official account

In response to some recent crimes of Israel and allies, Cyber Avengers attacked electric infrastructure of the regime, north to south. Israeli officials who always boast about their cyber security capabilities, could not even recognize the attacks.

Avengers have a variety of options against Israel infrastructures in cyber arena. In following days more details will be revealed about Cyber Avengers capabilities.

Last edited:
What gas tank explosion?
Have Israeli media written about it or not yet? Is it confirmed that there has been a cyber attack on your electricity infrastructure?

Last edited:
Why do you speak on behalf of Iran?

i am not the group is repeat what Iranian officials say word by word, they attacking at the same time Gen.Solimany assassination at 1:20 Am

Two cyber attacks recently occurred on Israeli water facilities, one in the Upper Galilee and the other in Mateh Yehuda.

https://www.ynet.co.il/article/rJrCqmAkw

Have Israeli media written about it or not yet? Is it confirmed that there have been a cyber attack on your electricity infrastructure?
No, there's nothing reported about a gas tank blowing up near Netanyahu's house.
Also, there are thousands of protestors in front of Netanyahu's house in the past few days with cameras and people everywhere, I seriously doubt there would be no reports of such an explosion.

It's 2:20 already and I've been awake for the past hours, no electricity shortages, nor any connection issues.
I live in the north in a relatively big city. No idea what cyber attack you're talking about.

its in the video and Israel news

Home near Netanyahu's residence blows up

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/home-near-netanyahus-residence-blows-up-620329
It's in March 9th though

Have Israeli media written about it or not yet? Is it confirmed that there have been a cyber attack on your electricity infrastructure?

There is strict military oversight and censorship of any security related news item in Isra"el". Zionist media fully adhere to any and all censorship request by the "IDF".

Thus, I would not take reporting of such events by Isra"el"i media or absence thereof as a criterion for confirmation.

There is strict military oversight and censorship of any security related news item in Isra"el". Zionist media fully adhere to any and all censorship request by the "IDF".

Thus, I would not take reporting of such events by Isra"el"i media or absence thereof as a criterion for confirmation.
You're really wrong, we have instant news apps reporting on everything.
Israel reported on every cyber attack it endured up until now, many of which were performed by Iranian groups, why would we censor them now?

This is reported to be a large scale attack on their electricity infrastructure affecting 16 cities. It's not something that can be ignored. People will talk about it if it happens.

Israel acts weaker, Iran acts stronger while in reality both are opposite.

So, Israel is more likely to exagerrate an attack(if it happens) to get international attention/support.

So if there is nothing in Israeli media then probably nothing happened.

No, there's nothing reported about a gas tank blowing up near Netanyahu's house.
Also, there are thousands of protestors in front of Netanyahu's house in the past few days with cameras and people everywhere, I seriously doubt there would be no reports of such an explosion.

It's 2:20 already and I've been awake for the past hours, no electricity shortages, nor any connection issues.
I live in the north in a relatively big city. No idea what cyber attack you're talking about.

It's in March 9th though
agreed, but still the group took responsibility for it

You're really wrong, we have instant news apps reporting on everything.
Israel reported on every cyber attack it endured up until now, many of which were performed by Iranian groups, why would we censor them now?

Israel military censor banned, partially redacted more than 3,000 news items in 2018
http://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...y-redacted-more-than-3000-news-items-in-2018/

IDF Military Censor banned nearly 300 articles last year
http://www.jpost.com/international/idf-military-censor-banned-nearly-300-articles-last-year-562318

Twitter enforcing Israeli military censorship
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/twitter-enforcing-israeli-military-censorship

This is reported to be a large scale attack on their electricity infrastructure affecting 16 cities. It's not something that can be ignored. People will talk about it if it happens.
Just saying, even if the attacks on electricity infrastructures are true, that's probably the dumbest time to start them. Almost everyone sleeps right now, the most such an attack will do is make people sweat because AC will be off and it's hot outside.

And to most of my knowledge, there are no attacks

Israel does censor leaked classified information, I don't argue with you on that.
But you haven't answered my question, why would Israel censor a report on an Iranian cyber attack, if Israel never did that?

i am not the group is repeat what Iranian officials say word by word, they attacking at the same time Gen.Solimany assassination at 1:20 Am

Two cyber attacks recently occurred on Israeli water facilities, one in the Upper Galilee and the other in Mateh Yehuda.

https://www.ynet.co.il/article/rJrCqmAkw
Nope, No Iranian official said this:
every night at 1:20 AM Iran is going to attack Israel ( cyber Attack )
But you read some tweets and Instagram posts and watch some video that Dalirian put out and then you connect the dots in your mind that "oh every 1:20 AM there's a cyber Attack on israel by Iran", Then you fell obligated to open a thread about it here and put out these titles.

Back
Top Bottom