What's new

European Nations End Weapons Embargo, Creating Path to Arming Syrian Rebels

because of us, ussr, european and arab support to iraq, yes. we fought the whole world, while we were going through a revolution.

but we didnt not started that war. saddam did, and he failed. like every modern arab army has failed.

just like nasser used chemical weapons on yemeni rebels. you guys never had any shame or honor.

Not the whole world, I heard the jews were giving you arms. May be not directly but you were getting it from them.

we dont give about numbers. 80k or 600k, we are proud of our martyrs. we fight for our home country and expelled the arabs.

but it is pleasuring to see that arabs are fighting each other everywhere because of iran. 80k arabs killed in syria, while 1.5 million have fled. and the numbers will rise everyday.

please continue and let us enjoy. :D

oooh, and Abu Lulu says hello.

Actually, we are nothing like Iran, we Arabs get along with eachothers in most Arab countries, enjoying living in peace and prosperity, while Iranians, Baloch, Arabs, Azeris, Persians, Sunni, and Shia hate each others guts, they all live in poverty and oppression. What happened in Syria was a revolution against a dictator regime whom has been being supported by Iran, there would be bloodshed anyway. However, as I told you Iranian sellouts are disowned by Arabs, and since you have no problem with them getting killed then let's both just enjoy watching them getting finished, and let's all alone enjoy watching Iranians suffering under the rough sanctions, unless you would like to join us. :D

Actually, we are nothing like Iran, we Arabs get along with eachothers in most Arab countries, enjoying living in peace and prosperity, while Iranians, Baloch, Arabs, Azeris, Persians, Sunni, and Shia hate each others guts, they all live in poverty and oppression. What happened in Syria was a revolution against a dictator regime whom has been being supported by Iran, there would be bloodshed anyway. However, as I told you Iranian sellouts are disowned by Arabs, and since you have no problem with them getting killed then let's both just enjoy watching them getting finished, and let's all alone enjoy watching Iranians suffering under the rough sanctions, unless you would like to join us. :D

a jordanian tralking about poverty. hahahahahaha

you are killing each other and we are enjoying. no one in iran hates each other. we have never killed each other like you guys.

long live assad!

what a Pakistani having to do with this? you want to go there ? then go

Being a Pakistani puts him at no disadvangtes at all. If there is a nation that is ought to be admired then I should put Pakistan at the top of the list. He is entitled to say whatever he wants to say as long as he doesn't abuse the freedom of expression in PDF at the expense of others.
Am I right @Quantifier?

Last edited by a moderator:
Being a Pakistani puts him at no disadvangtes at all. If there is a nation that is ought to be admired then I should put Pakistan at the top of the list. He is entitled to say whatever he wants to say as long as he doesn't abuse the freedom of expression in PDF at the expense of others.
Am I right @Quantifier?
don't fool
i am not speaking about Pakistan, but i wonder why a Pakistani should interfere and enter in the Syrian conflict
it is not about the freedom of expression, but it is about him saying "we come"
saying something , having its own ideas and expression is very different than entering a conflict

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning :yahoo: have the stingers arrived yet?

don't fool
i am not speaking about Pakistan, but i wonder why a Pakistani should interfere and enter in the Syrian conflict
it is not about the freedom of expression, but it is about him saying "we come"
saying something , having its own ideas and expression is very different than entering a conflict

They same way why an Iranian is involved in the Syrian conflict when it doesn't relate to you and the people don't belong to your religion :sniper:

They same way why an Iranian is involved in the Syrian conflict when it doesn't relate to you and the people don't belong to your religion :sniper:

i am against any Iranian in Syria . stupid fanatic.. Syria is not your country

bastard fanatic brainwashed
i am against any Iranian in Syria . stupid fanatic.. Syria is not your country

First since I don't believe in Mut'aa neither does my family It is impossible for me to be a "Bastard". But since you spoke about it maybe you should ask your parents if they ever engaged in it before. Syria is not my country and neither it's yours. Thats something you should be asking your Mullas in Iran.

Mehdi-Taeb.jpg

"Head of Ammar Strategic Base: Syria is Iran’s 35th Province; if we lose Syria we cannot keep Tehran"

Hojjat al-Islam Mehdi Taeb, the head of the Ammar Strategic Base (an organization established to fight the “soft war” against the Islamic Republic of Iran), in a meeting with university student members of the Basij paramilitary force, has stated: “Syria is the 35th province [of Iran] and a strategic province for us. If the enemy attacks us and wants to appropriate either Syria or Khuzestan (in southern Iran), the priority is that we keep Syria.”

Taeb added: “If we keep Syria, we can get Khuzestan back too, but if we lose Syria, we cannot keep Tehran … Syria had an army, but did not have the ability to manage a war inside Syria’s cities. It is for this reason the Iranian government suggested that “in order to manage an urban war you must form a Basij …The Syrian Basij was formed with 60,000 [members] of the party of God [the religious and ideologically zealous] who took over the war in the streets from the army”.

Head of Ammar Strategic Base: Syria is Iran’s 35th Province; if we lose Syria we cannot keep Tehran | Iran Pulse: Must-Reads from Iran Today

This is the type of Mentality that we need to fight against. Iranians think too highly of themselves. If there was peace and maybe a "secured" Iran it would be safer for all the countries in the region but the mullas unfortunately have made all its neighbors come together to fight them, this time Iran will become "secured". :police:

Also learn some proper English Grammar you are terrible when you type.

except speaking about grammar , try get some education and intelligence

you are speaking about Taeb ! man you are seriously very ignorant .
Taeb is the responsible of Kahrizak detention center... never heard about it?
and then you say Iranians are like him? YOU ARE A JOKE

It's unusual that individuals in your country can get away from saying these things against other countries especially when they are high ranking officials. But if you say something against Valayata or Iran you get imprisoned and killed labeled "enemy of God". Very cynical of you to brush of these statements when you get hyped about people saying stuff about Iran.

I have never heard any one from a different country make a statement against other nations without being grilled even individuals in the United States who are officials who make erroneous statements get prodded if they were to make statements like these even though US can easily take over a country like Iran.

It's unusual that individuals in your country can get away from saying these things against other countries especially when they are high ranking officials. But if you say something against Valayata or Iran you get imprisoned and killed labeled "enemy of God". Very cynical of you to brush of these statements when you get hyped about people saying stuff about Iran.

I have never heard any one from a different country make a statement against other nations without being grilled even individuals in the United States who are officials who make erroneous statements get prodded if they were to make statements like these even though US can easily take over a country like Iran.

That's why everybody is going after them now bro :sniper:

Pakistan Pakistan :pakistan:

Khamenei said few days ago that Iran having much better than democracy.
Indeed it is its own dictatorship he was speaking about .

many conservatives even are not anti USA at all.
but they cannot say what they want.

a jordanian tralking about poverty. hahahahahaha

you are killing each other and we are enjoying. no one in iran hates each other. we have never killed each other like you guys.

long live assad!

Just so you know, Jordan never had the luxury to go welfare due to the over-flood of refugees from Iraq, Palestine, and today Syria. The Jordanian people have proven to be very generous, unlike some other terrorist regimes which seek nothing but destroying others' countries. And let me tell you something sunshine, if the fanatic mullahs tried to mess with Jordan, if and only if, then believe me, we will go after you.

Back
Top Bottom