What's new

European Nations End Weapons Embargo, Creating Path to Arming Syrian Rebels

Do these guys have no shame ? Crying for War on Terror globally but then creating provisions for arming terrorists(yes terrorists not rebels) in other places just bcz it suit their policies :disagree:

well they're Europeans, this is what they do. Even a door handle would have learned that Europeans are great at the so called divide and conquer strategy, but these arabs still haven't learned after being shafted by these Europeans for the past god knows how many centuries.

As I told my Iranian fellow forumer, it doesn't matter. Arabs dying at the end. If the wahabi wants to laugh at arabs dying, that's fine with me

80,000 Syrians killed overall (May 2013 UN estimate)[43]

94,000–120,000 killed overall (May 2013 SOHR estimate)[43]

dude. not only syria. also iraq, yemen, lebanon, libya... these people have no shame.

safavid

smiley face

safavids smiley face

safavids smiley face smiley face

^^^

I don't get it

I tried to type it out to see if I can understand why you keep writing "safavid + smiley face," but I don't get it.

meh

and abdul the camel humper managed to capture a bunch of old men and show them on camera just to release them later. What a blow to the fire worshippers.

This is what I'm laughing at:

80,000 Syrians killed overall (May 2013 UN estimate)[43]

94,000–120,000 killed overall (May 2013 SOHR estimate)[43]

Hah! :lol: Safavids were slaughtered ages ago :lol: don't you remember what Saddam did to you? :lol:

Hah! :lol: Safavids were slaughtered ages ago :lol: don't you remember what Saddam did to you? :lol:

do you know what saddam did? invade iran to free 'ahwaz', only to pull back his troops after 2 years, achieving NOTHING.

not one thing.

you arabs always fail at wars.

lol

that's indeed an odd behaviour

"I know how to get back at these fire worshippers, let's open up a thread and laugh at the fact that arabs are dying by the train load. That'll teach em. muhahahahaha"

sigh

arab logic
FSA will begin to receive arms to defend themselves and kill their enemies. Of course we will see this as good news, Syrians are getting killed regardless and this will end the conflict sooner.

As long as the conflict ends with the Muslims defeating Alwaite & Shia appostates then the goal is achieved.

Don't forget also that many Iranians have already been slaughtered by Saudi backed terrorists in Syria including a general, and much more to come:
الØ*رس الثوري الإيراني ÙŠØ*شد متطوعين للقتال في سوريا - العربية.نت | الصفØ*Ø© الرئيسية

Then Iran launched a counter invasion and tried to capture Basra but was miserably defeated and kicked back to Persiastan.

because of us, ussr, european and arab support to iraq, yes. we fought the whole world, while we were going through a revolution.

but we didnt not started that war. saddam did, and he failed. like every modern arab army has failed.

just like nasser used chemical weapons on yemeni rebels. you guys never had any shame or honor.

arming terrorists what a waste of tax payers money
It's not a waste though

They're creating mayhem in arab countries! How's that a waste from a European point of view? You give weapons to terrorists, the terrorists chop off heads and create mayhem, the govt fights back, a civil war follows, hundreds of thousands die, the country is completely destroyed... then you move to the next arab country and so on. It's a very cost effective method of destroying these arab countries.

khandedar.

they even think that they are hurting us when they show dead pictures of syrian arab troops. look at what they have become. the best thing the mullahs have done is causing mayhem among arabs themselves. hahaha.

yes, arabs killing arabs, and arabs laughing when other arabs slaughter other arabs.

arab nature.

we are indeed the winners.

regardless arabs are getting slaughtered by other arabs every day.

we're already winners

Here in this thread wahabis are jumping up and down as if it's some Iranic nation that's going to get the sharp end of the stick lol!!! It's they who will die and keep dying by the boat load. Who cares which flavour of arab does. An arab is an arab, FSA or otherwise.
All revolutions against dictators everywhere throught history were bloody, especially the Iranian ones.

My friends, as you know, sellouts exist everywhere and their known universal punishment is death, we don't want them, we disown them since they chose Iran over Arabs, afterall you have the same ideology. But on the other hand, Iranians are paying dearly for their leadership stupidity, driving Iran and it's people to their doom, by trying to be Arabs more than Arabs, it doesn't work out with you because everything you took from Arabs you either messed it up or just faked it. By taking Syria back, Lebanon will be taken back as well, yet shattering Iranian dream that it has been working on for decades, paid for it with tens of billions of dollars, international relationships and many other things, are gone down the toilet.

Now, you need to rise up for your own revolution to take back your hijacked country, the only who are paying for this are Iranian people.

@Abii

The shining picture of Iran:

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the leader of the revolution, stated that "60,000 men, women and children were martyred by the Shah's regime," and this number appears in the constitution of the Islamic Republic. A larger number of "70,000 martyrs and 100,000 wounded ... fought to destroy the rotten monarchy," has been given by a member of the Iranian parliament.

More recently, tabulation by Emad al Din Baghi, a researcher at the Martyrs Foundation (Bonyad Shahid) found a far lower number of casualties. Baghi found that between 1963 and 1979, there were 3164 dead among the anti-Shah movement. In Iran, the Martyrs Foundation, established after the revolution to compensate the survivors of fallen revolutionaries, could identify only 744 martyrs in Tehran, where the majority of the casualties were supposed to have occurred. The coroner's office and Tehran's main cemetery, Behesht-e Zahra, counted 895 and 768 martyrs, respectively.

According to historian Ervand Abrahamian, revolutionary courts executed more than 8000 opponents between June 1981 and June 1985. These were mainly members of the Mojahedin-e Khalq, but also included.

Last edited by a moderator:
because of us, ussr, european and arab support to iraq, yes. we fought the whole world, while we were going through a revolution.

but we didnt not started that war. saddam did, and he failed. like every modern arab army has failed.

just like nasser used chemical weapons on yemeni rebels. you guys never had any shame or honor.

Actually you had been plotting against Iraq and Arabs just before the war for years until Saddam (Allah bless his soul) decided to mop the floor back and forth with Iran for 8 years. You are doing the same now, yet I hope you don't cry and say we started it again.

well they're Europeans, this is what they do. Even a door handle would have learned that Europeans are great at the so called divide and conquer strategy, but these arabs still haven't learned after being shafted by these Europeans for the past god knows how many centuries.

As I told my Iranian fellow forumer, it doesn't matter. Arabs dying at the end. If the wahabi wants to laugh at arabs dying, that's fine with me

We disown them, take them. No Iranian sellout should be left in our countries.

do you know what saddam did? invade iran to free 'ahwaz', only to pull back his troops after 2 years, achieving NOTHING.

not one thing.

Well, this is the last time you say such things, otherwise, I will create separate threads about Arab-Iranian wars and battles in details to refute it. Saying nonsense is mamnoo3.

It's not about shame or honor with people like yourself. Trust me if you could have produced a valid argument along with your pity-party friend of yours, we could respect you. But, to dance on the grave of the Syrian people is totally unbearable. And Yet, you had the audacity to ask people to respect you? Get a life a kid :lol: Sadam unleashed his Chemos on your people and we didn't give a damn ;) and 80k is like a drop in the occean especially when it's compared with 600k :D

not one thing.

They wiped Persia off the face of the earth :wave:

LONG LIVE OMAR :coffee:

we dont give about numbers. 80k or 600k, we are proud of our martyrs. we fight for our home country and expelled the arabs.

but it is pleasuring to see that arabs are fighting each other everywhere because of iran. 80k arabs killed in syria, while 1.5 million have fled. and the numbers will rise everyday.

please continue and let us enjoy. :D

oooh, and Abu Lulu says hello.

Back
Top Bottom