What's new

European Nations End Weapons Embargo, Creating Path to Arming Syrian Rebels

@Cheetah786 "L O L funny how a paudi living in Long island is celebrating a terrorist act."

I never celebrated Assads Militias or Hizbullat or Iranian Mercenaries or Iraqi Sh'ees or even Al-Qaedas crimes in Syria. Anyone that does that should be immediately exterminated without question! Don't you agree?

And what is Funny about a me living in Long Island? I got my own car and my own house on half a acre.

Where you live by the way? And what you do for a living other than LOLing every freaking time on your posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
What did I do to deserve this honor?

Well i have been to this forum before when i wasn't a member and i was impressed by the way you debate!

Are you a Pakistani in Haiti or a Hatian (dunno what the proper term is) in Pakistan ?

I don't like to talk about my ethnicity but I can assure you I am the same as mathira! Accept I don't have a retarded accent like her.

Well i have been to this forum before when i wasn't a member and i was impressed by the way you debate!

I don't like to talk about my ethnicity but I can assure you I am the same as mathira! Accept I don't have a retarded accent like her.

Oh thats cool can you speak any urdu?

QUOTE=Quantifier;4346032]@Cheetah786 "L O L funny how a paudi living in Long island is celebrating a terrorist act."

I never celebrated Assads Militias or Hezbollah Bashar al-Assador Iranian Mercenaries or Iraqi Shia or even Al-Qaeda crimes in Syria. Anyone that does that should be immediately exterminated without question! Don't you agree?

your celebration of terrorism makes it quite clear Who you are .You celebrate Saudi Wahhabi terrorist in Syria also known as AL-Qaeda and probably every times a bombs kills people in Iraq you celebrate. And as far as exterminating menace like you is concerned. I guess you are Americans problem what they do with you is their problem not mine.

And what is Funny about a me living in Long Island? I got my own car and my own house on half a acre.

My Bad its not funny its hypocrisy enjoying the freedom and security provided by the same Americans you hate

Where you live by the way? And what you do for a living other than LOLing every freaking time on your posts.

I expose hypocrites like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
your celebration of terrorism makes it quite clear Who you are .You celebrate Saudi Wahhabi terrorist in Syria also known as AL-Qaeda and probably every times a bombs kills people in Iraq you celebrate. And as far as exterminating menace like you is concerned. I guess you are Americans problem what they do with you is their problem not mine.

My Bad its not funny its hypocrisy enjoying the freedom and security provided by the same Americans you hate

I expose hypocrites like you.

Do you comprehend the English Language? If No then don't read anything below.

You quoted my words right above your erroneous statement. Let me quote myself again:
"I never celebrated Assads Militias or Hezbollah Bashar al-Assador Iranian Mercenaries or Iraqi Shia or even Al-Qaeda crimes in Syria. Anyone that does that should be immediately exterminated without question! Don't you agree?"

I never supported Terrorism and neither does my country (currently that is). That is why United States is exterminating Terrorists those who I mentioned above including Al-Qaeda in Syria and elsewhere in the world. We are only supporting the good guys like the Free Syrian Army even though they make mistakes here and there. We in the United States consider the FSA the only legitimate Syrian Military. We have an office in Washington D.C. in which American companies and citizens can send Money, Aid and Food directly to the FSA. Here take a look Syrian Support Group . I give on a regular basis. The Masjid that go to regularly has fundraisers to help them.

As for your statement "My Bad its not funny its hypocrisy enjoying the freedom and security provided by the same Americans you hate"

I haven't been on this forum for too long maybe only 2 weeks. How did you concur that I hate Americans when I'm myself an American Citizen. Absurd to think I hate my fellow 300+ Million citizens.

You seem to be a little child wrapped in a wet dream of the Ayatollats I have some advise for you.

Mattam Mattam Bang Bang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN-pYoDuLMo
[yt]xN-pYoDuLMo[/yt]

Now go play with your knives. The Internet is not a place to vent out steam.

Do you comprehend the English Language? If No then don't read anything below.

You quoted my words right above your erroneous statement. Let me quote myself again:
"I never celebrated Assads Militias or Hezbollah Bashar al-Assador Iranian Mercenaries or Iraqi Shia or even Al-Qaeda crimes in Syria. Anyone that does that should be immediately exterminated without question! Don't you agree?"

I never supported Terrorism and neither does my country (currently that is). That is why United States is exterminating Terrorists those who I mentioned above including Al-Qaeda in Syria and elsewhere in the world. We are only supporting the good guys like the Free Syrian Army even though they make mistakes here and there. We in the United States consider the FSA the only legitimate Syrian Military. We have an office in Washington D.C. in which American companies and citizens can send Money, Aid and Food directly to the FSA. Here take a look Syrian Support Group . I give on a regular basis. The Masjid that go to regularly has fundraisers to help them.

As for your statement "My Bad its not funny its hypocrisy enjoying the freedom and security provided by the same Americans you hate"

I haven't been on this forum for too long maybe only 2 weeks. How did you concur that I hate Americans when I'm myself an American Citizen. Absurd to think I hate my fellow 300+ Million citizens.

You seem to be a little child wrapped in a wet dream of the Ayatollats I have some advise for you.

Mattam Mattam Bang Bang.

Beating and cutting oneself is a religious practice fro Shias on Muharram - YouTube
[yt]xN-pYoDuLMo[/yt]

Now go play with your knives. The Internet is not a place to vent out steam.

:omghaha::yay::rofl: stop scratching around and stay on Topic

Back
Top Bottom