What's new

European Nations End Weapons Embargo, Creating Path to Arming Syrian Rebels

FSA will begin to receive arms to defend themselves and kill their enemies. Of course we will see this as good news, Syrians are getting killed regardless and this will end the conflict sooner.

As long as the conflict ends with the Muslims defeating Alwaite & Shia appostates then the goal is achieved.

Don't forget also that many Iranians have already been slaughtered by Saudi backed terrorists in Syria including a general, and much more to come:
الØ*رس الثوري الإيراني يØ*شد متطوعين للقتال في سوريا - العربية.نت | الصفØ*Ø© الرئيسية

Finally a Wahhabi admits who he really is a Terrorist.

Hah! :lol: Safavids were slaughtered ages ago :lol: don't you remember what Saddam did to you? :lol:

I guess you dont remember what happened to Saddam.:omghaha:

Stupid move.

Tomorrow when these same terrorist are caught in weren't countries carrying out terrorist attacks Europeans will have no one to blame but themselves.

Not the whole world, I heard the Jews were giving you arms. May be not directly but you were getting it from them.

Shouldn't you ask why the same Jews were supplying arms to both sides? and why Arabs are destroying country after country to please Israel.

Shouldn't you ask why the same Jews were supplying arms to both sides? and why Arabs are destroying country after country to please Israel.

Its obvious, but for the ones who dont want to see.................. You cant just blame the arabs only, we are all init. The arabs, the iranians, the shias the sunnis. Lets just kill each other so that they wont have to do their job, as we are so willingly doing it for them. The sad truth.

Its obvious, but for the ones who dont want to see.................. You cant just blame the arabs only, we are all init. The arabs, the iranians, the shias the sunnis. Lets just kill each other so that they wont have to do their job, as we are so willingly doing it for them. The sad truth.

Bingo i couldn't have said it better myself.

@Cheetah786

Shouldn't you ask why the same Jews were supplying arms to both sides?

I prefer to ask what is your motif to lie? The Jews were not supplying arms to either side. Israel was supplying arms just to one side, and that is under USA pressure and for USA interests.

I remember you accused Israel of arming the FSA in another thread. I requested evidence and was duly ignored to this day. Another lie, interesting.

Yes, I think the reason is obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cheetah786

I prefer to ask what is your motif to lie? The Jews were not supplying arms to either side. Israel was supplying arms just to one side, and that is under USA pressure and for USA interests.

I remember you accused Israel of arming the FSA in another thread. I requested evidence and was duly ignored to this day. Another lie, interesting.

Yes, I think the reason is obvious.

Sorry i cant fix Stupid?

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny isn't it on One hand British and french are allied of Arabs and are fighting to have the arms shipped to Terrorist in Syria and Libya on the other hand they call them enemy with in.If this doesent open your eyes nothing will.

Funny how the person you quote is a former goverment official and has little influence on current policies.

Funnier is that while people (rightfully so) call the terrorist a lone madman that does not represent all the other British Muslims You have a hard time to understand that this one civilian represents no one but himself.

Hypocrites

'The enemy is everywhere': Former MI5 head calls for people to spy on their neighbours following murder of soldier Lee Rigby

Former head of MI5 calls for people to spy on neighbours following murder of soldier Lee Rigby | Mail Online

L O L

Funny isn't it on One hand British and french are allied of Arabs and are fighting to have the arms shipped to Terrorist in Syria and Libya on the other hand they call them enemy with in.If this doesent open your eyes nothing will.

Hypocrites

British are doing it wherever they have reach, including Pakistan.

thank god for russia.
they are a "good-guy" country
what the eu is doing is not right, they are supporting these syrian terrorists, i hope the syrian government takes back their country soon.

My favourite members here are qamar1990 and kingmamba!

Back
Top Bottom