What's new

EU seeks India help to secure African coastline

READ:

Low cost outsourcing for guard duties!

Exactly, This is what US Navy is doing for decades all over the world, but don't get confuse with outsourcing, it is something different ;). Personally I would love Indian Navy to see at that level.

So it means that IN is going for another 3-5 Russian Frigates for developing its greater role in the INDIAN OCEAN....

Well! It would be pretty hard to conclude over here but we have seen IN plans, they have literally opt for something big. In next 15 decades they have planned to induct 150 including submarines, LPDs, frigates, destroyers, tankers, AC and more. Its not going to restrict upto Indian Ocean only.

I told you India is the Yes man of the West !!!

If we are smart enough to take care of national interests, self integrity, self determination, self respect and moreover sovereignty then it is good to be a YES man. But the way you are trying to interpret does not suits in our case but you seems to be more appropriate. Isn't it?

If China were the "yes man" then please explain why Uncle SAM is courting countries all around the world to destroy China ????

Uncle SAM is not courting countries to destroy China but Chinese aggressive behavior towards her neighbor countries has bound them to go ahead.

On the other hand, India has been given lots of stuff from Uncle SAM and India have taken orders from Americans to start anti-China activities and also do dirty work such as patrolling the African coastlines.

What kind of stuff you are talking about? If it is weapons, then it is a part of our modernization plan that was due from decades. India always been a responsible state having a clear record of non-proliferation unlike China who is providing you and NK.

What kind of Anti-China activities you are talking about? China has already build up infrastructure along north-east border. If we are doing the same, how it is anti-china?

Did not know that if patrolling african coastlines is a dirty work :rofl:. BTW, being a professional navywe have always been so responsible in anti-piracy mission from a long way before. So it was pretty obvious.

Hafizz seems like you are getting frustrated over spending more than enough time on PDF. On a serious note, you need to do a lot of home-work before. Just try to decide, on which part you will have to discuss.

Have a nice day!

Funny to see... how Members with Pakistan Flag are Pro Chinese? Is it for real or just on this forum.

Anyway we should stick to topic... its a nice offer from European community and a wise choice on Indian part. As both navies can learn a lot from each other.

Funny to see... how Members with Pakistan Flag are Pro Chinese? Is it for real or just on this forum.

Why not? China is the current life line of Pakistani economy and the only country to concretely indulge in massive investments in their country in any significant term. Whether it is military equipment, infrastructure, consumer goods or even power supply, China is the sole sustainer of Pakistan right now.

This isn't rare fact but Pakistanis (non-business communities) have a positive and a very respectful attitude towards Chinese. However, this comes at a cost which only Pakistani business community for commodities is aware of right now: threat of erosion of their own domestic industry due to Chinese manufacturing juggernaut.

Anyway we should stick to topic... its a nice offer from European community and a wise choice on Indian part. As both navies can learn a lot from each other.

Certainly. Considering that Horn of Africa is pretty close by to our country and most of our ships pass from there, we need to play an active role. However, due to the terrorist-lovers called Human Rights, unfortunately, our navy cannot simply exterminate the pirates unlike Russians do. They arrest them and bring them to India where they get free food out of our tax money.

This has to be dealt with. And it is about time European Union stops its fear and guilt of violence that gripped it since WW2. Times change and to survive one has to adopt. It is essential that EU countries start having their own conservative side's voices heard rather than Amnesty International protecting every single hostile pirate/terrorist etc under the guise of 'Human Rights'.

We all need to pull ourselves together.

You need to take a course in "Supply and demand".

U seriously need to take some mental pills..i mean dude when ever I interact with a pakistani like u I feel yaar isse c***** shayad aur kabhi naa dekhoo, par the next moment itself u guys pull a bunny out of ur hat..guys u ppl r doing grt..
By the way if cutting short the iranian oil means downfall in chinese economy then india has gone ahead an increased the oil inflow from iran so per ur madrassa chap logic indian economy is doing grt..mate this should also prick ur b utt a lot

China dropped her imports from Iran because China's economy is slowing down and have no need for so much Oil or Gas.

What, What you said, now ready for a superduper ultimate warning... oh sorry i forgot, you are the deeper than ocean friend, so no warning, but also no 50 cents.

Didn't you say India can't be a reliable ally of West on some other thread? Just make up your mind demented you.

He is confused mind. Many times he is having short term memory loss, Main kanha hu, Mughe kya krna hai. One minute, India is yes man of west another minute India is no yes man of west. He needs complete rest for weeks. I dont know if some smoke of A5 launch has gone into him. I will pray for him.

READ:

begaani shaadi me abdullah butthurt

What happened..? Room mein Abdullah chala gaya tha bride ke badle..? :rofl:

On topic.. This was long overdue...Somalia is a living curse for Ships sailing in the area...Time is ripe. Kenya is already very active.
Wont take long to contain the warlords...

What, What you said, now ready for a superduper ultimate warning... oh sorry i forgot, you are the deeper than ocean friend, so no warning, but also no 50 cents.

Oil lower on Chinese demand concerns
Oil lower on Chinese demand concerns | ABS-CBN News

Oil prices inched lower in Asian trade on Monday on concerns of slower economic growth in China, the world's largest energy user, analysts said.

Oil lower on Chinese demand concerns
Oil lower on Chinese demand concerns | ABS-CBN News

Oil prices inched lower in Asian trade on Monday on concerns of slower economic growth in China, the world's largest energy user, analysts said.

All your 3k posts are a goddamn waste.. don't try to clutch on straws here.

READ THE ARTICLE.... IT CLEARLY STATES THAT DURING THE SAME PERIOD, CHINA INCREASED IT'S IMPORTS FROM OMAN, BAHRAIN and OTHER OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES..

AND GENIUS, THEIR ECONOMY IS GROWING, SO OBVIOUSLY THEY WILL NEED MORE OIL THAN THEY NEEDED IN PREVIOUS YEAR. SO COMPARED TO PREVIOUS YEAR IT SHOULD INCREASE AND NOT DECREASE.

AND YES CHINA WILL BE GROWING AT A LOWER RATE AND THAT MEANS YoY THE RATE OF INCREASE IN OIL CONSUMPTION WILL DECREASE AND NOT THE TOTAL CONSUMPTION.

BOTTOMLINE : HAFIZZZ === ARYAN B . NUFF SAID !! :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom