What's new

EU Plans To Sell Eurofighter (Typhoon) To Pakistan Through Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol trust me too much dreaming would cause paranoia and that'll cost you bucks to go to doctor and buy medicine :P

It would be much ideal if Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, and Pakistan forms a group and buy these aircrafts all together. The capability of the aircraft is excellent, and cost will become much affordable.

I have seen many guys here talking about Pakistan's grouping with different Islamic countries in every project, be it space, be it war, be it defense, be it economy, etc along with Chinese Support.
I had read somewhere about Islamic Union/Muslim Union just like European Union. I think that's the reason why in recent days i have been ecountering with this group formations so oftenly. Because Pakistan needs stabalized and more advancing economy with more startegic partners.

i think paf may think twin engine fighter jet in future becoz now they want twin engine L 15 trainer jet from china so they can train their pilots on twin engine first than they think of buying something in future this is hint from paf

Super Falcon...later on we'll switch or lets say addition of a twin engine once JXX is fly tested goes through trials and become operational a decade from now for us over a decade..

I don't know what would be Pakistan's economical situation a decade from now but the only way we can counter our neighbor is to induct highly sophisticated systems fighters quality since we're unable to go for quantity anymore we've lost that privilege thanks to crap economy by all govt parties since 1988-till now we've gained nothing but 50+ billion debt and war on terrorism and now bangladesh Forex is close to ours..again without economic revolution in "short time" we'll be like that for a long time.

Weapons systems like Typhoons Rafaels etc are for very BIG BUDGET countries ..

No way could a small military power (small in military budget) AFFORD TO BUY EQUIP AND MAINTAIN $100M jet fighters.

Even for India whose defense budget is over 6 times pakistan m,ay struggle to buy 126 typhoons

Weapons systems like Typhoons Rafaels etc are for very BIG BUDGET countries ..

No way could a small military power (small in military budget) AFFORD TO BUY EQUIP AND MAINTAIN $100M jet fighters.

Even for India whose defense budget is over 6 times pakistan m,ay struggle to buy 126 typhoons

Dude pakistan isnt india.We dont have to replace our obsolete army.
ASIAN DEFENCE: 50% of Indian Arms are Obsolete
So try again.
Ur military might is empty my friend.Do u think u will buy 126 jets and we will sit and do nothing:lol::lol:
Ever heard we may buy 150 FC-20s?

welll lets PAF decide i dont really understand if our ecnomy is not good than why buy even awacs why buy J 10 and why buy F 16 and JF 17 we cant afford it why we buy stop this ecnomic crap

Ever heard we may buy 150 FC-20s?
From the J10/F20 thread:
Defence sources told Online Monday Pakistan Air Force (PAF) was taking interest in acquisition of state of the art J-10 fighter planes from China. Air Chief Marshall, Rao Qamar Suleman however during his briefing to the members of senate committee on defence told no formal decision had been taken so far to purchase these planes...
This is about the order of the first 36, so please be realistic!

If its about nation
I would like to see PAF with
250 J 10
250 Euro Fighter
Current Fleet of F-16s
& JF 17s of course 500

We would like to live and want our younger brothers and coming generation to fly and come back to their lands victorious.

We need to encounter india in coming days and who knows Israel as well. They will keep looking for a chance no mater in 20 or 50 years time. We should keep ourselves updated in terms of technology for any unforeseen war or predicted one.

Who knows like JF 17 being copy of F 16 built by ****+Chinese Engineers; By 2030 we starts building our own Pakistani Fighters copy of EuroFighters. If we need it and is available go for it, for a life

For a life money is nothing

Love Pakistan more than myself.:pakistan:

If its about nation
250 J 10
250 Euro Fighter
Current Fleet of F-16s
& JF 17s of course 500

We would like to live and want our younger brothers and coming generation to fly and come back to their lands victorious.

We need to encounter india in coming days and who knows Israel as well. They will keep looking for a chance no mater in 20 or 50 years time. We should keep ourselves updated in terms of technology for any unforeseen war or predicted one.

Who knows like JF 17 being copy of F 16 built by ****+Chinese Engineers; By 2030 we starts building our own Pakistani Fighters copy of EuroFighters. If we need it and is available go for it, for a life

well,A nation just dosent run on your needs, at present pakistan has been able to order 150 JF-17's and that too well on sellers credit... then numbers you mentioned even if it becomes a reality, it will tkae atleast another 30 years, by that time IAF will be an all differant force, and you have no chance against it, can never match IAF one on one.... Thats a fact.... so PAF can only have a defensive force....

If its about nation
250 J 10
250 Euro Fighter
Current Fleet of F-16s
& JF 17s of course 500

and money come from ????:azn::azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom