What's new

EU Plans To Sell Eurofighter (Typhoon) To Pakistan Through Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watever the case i would love to this fighter in our fleet but again reality woke me up lolz :)

JSF also comes at 38 million a piece i think eurofighter is best available option for pakistan

can u post reliable info regarding their prices

oh come on yar just type" Price of Eurofighter" in Google and in less than a minute you will get reliable info.

JSF also comes at 38 million a piece i think eurofighter is best available option for pakistan

This is the biggest joke i have read on :pdf:
Saudi Arabia has signed a £4.43 billion (approx. €6.4 billion c. 2007, $9.5 billion) contract for 72 aircraft thats more than $100 each:rofl:

This is the biggest joke i have read on :pdf:
Saudi Arabia has signed a £4.43 billion (approx. €6.4 billion c. 2007, $9.5 billion) contract for 72 aircraft thats more than $100 each:rofl:
Pak-Yes has already posted a rebuttal in Post#19 and in a decent manner. Why you decided to reply and that too in a sarcastic manner?

Post reported!

Pak-Yes has already posted a rebuttal in Post#19 and in a decent manner. Why you decided to reply and that too in a sarcastic manner?

Post reported!

report it mate i didnt abuse anyone a senior member should behave like one even after being explained he was reluctant, saying something like 38 million without searching is absurd :wave:

report it mate i didnt abuse anyone a senior member should behave like one even after being explained he was reluctant, saying something like 38 million without searching is absurd :wave:
He wrote "can u post reliable info regarding their prices" from where in this sentence you got the impression that was reluctant? If he was reluctant, he would have shown his disagreement on what what Pak-Yes worte, but he did not; He only asked for the reliable info regarding the price. And yes, you abused a senior member by raising the same concern but in an indecent format. If you were really serious, you would have posted a credible link mentioning the prices of the aircrafts in question.

He wrote "can u post reliable info regarding their prices" from where in this sentence you got the impression that was reluctant? If he was reluctant, he would have shown his disagreement on what what Pak-Yes worte, but he did not; He only asked for the reliable info regarding the price. And yes, you abused a senior member by raising the same concern but in an indecent format. If you were really serious, you would have posted a credible link mentioning the prices of the aircrafts in question.

well what u are labelling sarcastic,abusive .....is a mild note and i

havent seen so conserned members of ur like who raise voice aginst

ppl who have been banned like shchinese ect .......i wonder what

happens at that time may be a bowl of popcorn and diet coke huh.......

I think well commiting 20 Euro Fighters for Pakistan is a good idea

But for me the problem is delivery

a) First all the partners will get the fighters , and after 3-4 years Turkey or Pakistan will start to see fighters so in essence we will be paying for modernization of European countries frist and then we will get our fighters?

A fair deal would be that we will get our planes same time as europe

From Turkey's prespective,

They are part of JSF program , and that cost is under billion dollars, why should they invest in Euro fighter ??

Really the cost of the plane is too much , but Pakistan could may be get 20 planes to started

May be China can also order 20 planes

This article is out of date. Hasn't Turkey already decided on F-35's? And India is now being proposed as the "next" partner in the program!!

India would be quite silly to join it sine they will probbly not see a single new plane for 10 years ... thats when European and Saudi planes will be done and handed over ... get in line first , recieve the first plane in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom