What's new

EU Plans To Sell Eurofighter (Typhoon) To Pakistan Through Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
EFcarrys two Pratt & Whitney F119-PW-100 develop 35000 lbs US made...So, Pakistan already using not similar but kinda same class engine for last many years...so atleast engine maintenance won't be any problem. But anyway this plane carry mainly US made parts.

EFcarrys two Pratt & Whitney F119-PW-100 develop 35000 lbs US made...So, Pakistan already using not similar but kinda same class engine for last many years...so atleast engine maintenance won't be any problem. But anyway this plane carry mainly US made parts.

I think it will be replaced/ or has already been replaced with EJ-200

if the EF was officially offered to the PAF, it would also change the 'perception' of other suppliers like Saab and even Dassault to offer these high tech systems

India would be quite silly to join it sine they will probbly not see a single new plane for 10 years ... thats when European and Saudi planes will be done and handed over ... get in line first , recieve the first plane in 2019

:what: :disagree:

108 are to be manufactured in India!

I am very confident that EF will get through the initial selection phase due to end by june/ july. IMHO, they have a very good chance of winning the deal as well! Let us see what happens!
I would love to see India as a partner in the program.

:what: :disagree:

108 are to be manufactured in India!

I am very confident that EF will get through the initial selection phase due to end by june/ july. IMHO, they have a very good chance of winning the deal as well! Let us see what happens!
I would love to see India as a partner in the program.

Good for you I guess.

if the EF was officially offered to the PAF, it would also change the 'perception' of other suppliers like Saab and even Dassault to offer these high tech systems

What objections Saab has for a sell to PAF?

Typhoon.

Is the best combat plane in the world BAR F35 /F22...

Better than SU30MKI,, F16,, F18 even rafael on engine performance..

Only problem they cost a fortune..

1 Typhoon = $100m each
For 100 million you could buy 3 F16/52 OR 3 SU30MKI J10

regardless of what india rejects in quest for mrca...if 1 is selected others are out surely they will offer it to Pakistan what would hold us is funds that govt is not interested to release but to keep it for themselves..

The best is jas 39 gripen...id love to see this baby in PAF.
Dreams

Pakistani Nationalist..it has technologies from atleast 3 different nations i would faily like to see J-10B instead of gripen...and surely technological barrier will end in next 3-4 years. And invest more in JF-17 we can faily make it compete with gripen there's huge room for improvement in jf-17 for example once it has Chinese engines more hard points and supposedly Selex Vixen 1000ES radar i see it on par with gripen or atleast percentage close to gripen it would give hard time to gripen in the asian/african market. Yet you get something 50% less the price tag of gripen who do you think would peruse gripen if high end technology fc-1 new block is offered even at suppose 32 million per unit or take J-10 at 45 Million dollars against $60+ Million gripen?

luftawaffe was just a dream dude.
Anyways id like to see JF-17 with aesa,a new western engine, TVC, and atleast 9 hardpoints.I hope it happens in near future.
And id like a FC-20 which is on par with western fighters like typhoon,rafale or hornet.

yeah mate,dreams dont cost a single penny..u can even see f22 in PAf colors or or yeah PAK-FA or THE TEJAS TOO :lol::rofl:

Dude dont spoil my dreams i dont want tejas im better of with my JF17.....it better to have then have not or maybe :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom