What's new

Ethiopian woman chosen as "Miss Israel"

Can a Muslim Woman marry a non-Muslim Man (People outside the Book)?

No.

That's legalized institutional discrimination by Islam!

Main principle in Islam is equality of belief between a husband and wife.

A Muslim man is only allowed to marry a Christian or Jewish woman in extremely special circumstances.

A Muslim man will try to teach their children respect for all Prophets, while a non-Muslim man will not allow not agree to this.

Your comment was off-topic as usual bharti.

Btw, no Muslim is being sterilized from having children.

bummed.gif

tumblr_mcin0j0cg31rj2tz3o1_400.jpg

It's a shame that you quoted me Shlomo.

Now you can get back to hating blacks and other non-white jews.

tbh jews tend to be the least racist people I know and what with that hitler pic....he killed a lot of people and he increased support of zionism because of his action

missisrael+2.jpg

On pure looks Girl #2 from right or leftmost girl should have won imho. Girls #4 and 5 from right look like retarded siamese twins.

Israeli government caught with their dicks in their hands for mistreating black Jews. The solution??

"Quick give one of their woman a tiara to show how much we love them."- Benjy Netanyahooooooooo

Epic. :omghaha: :omghaha:

missisrael+2.jpg

On pure looks Girl #2 from right or leftmost girl should have won imho. Girls #4 and 5 from right look like retarded siamese twins.

I'll take the two girls on either side of the Ethiopian.

I'll take the two girls on either side of the Ethiopian.

The one to her right knows she's beautiful and is to eager to show it. I'd take subtelty and humility any day! The one to her left is plain ugly imho.

Pretty girl given the pond to fish from. I would have chosen the most right one. She is nicely stacked.:woot:

Last year's miss Israel was way better. Some shots for comparison.

Shani-Hazan-18.jpg

malkat_12_YOFI-(33_wa.jpg

B36Z7449_resize_g.jpg

25021829.jpg

[video]http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws.com/a65473f8395811e28a6422000a1fc312_7.jpg[/video]

207515_450810881617160_1363569955_n.jpg

422208_451732831524965_1821376249_n.jpg

392368_451954851502763_2122947859_n.jpg

418856_451956948169220_2080289725_n.jpg

Untitled-1_WA.jpg

DSC_2068g.jpg

Anyhow, even if the selection of the judges was politically motivated (which can never be ascertained as beauty is in the eye of the beholder), and even if this act is highly symbolic, it only demonstrates the desire of the Israeli's as a society to move on. To be the better man, to combat the bigotry and hate that exists against colored people in Israel. Not to exclude people on the basis of skin color, but to fully recognize them as an Israeli. The real beauty is not the Ethiopian-Jewish Miss Israel, the real one is the wide acceptance of this choice by the Israeli people.

Now for comparisons, what do Israel's 'adversaries' have to offer in their own countries, most notably the Arabic and Islamic countries? Dwindling minority numbers and religious persecution, widespread racism against non-Arabs, institutionalized, discriminatory laws against immigrants, even if they're Muslims. You could go on.

Islam actually gives a lot of rights to women. Just because backward cultural practices (many of your Indian cultural practices included) are horrible to women doesn't mean they are Islamic.

DO you know about FATWAS in muslim. No one do that except muslim. Recently, there was a FATWA in India for women/girls which concluded that no girl will drive bicycle. Can you understand that nonsense. Muslim culture is responsible for all odd cultures in India, you will surprise to see the cultural respect of women in area which were not under muslim rule.

Back
Top Bottom