What's new

Ethiopian woman chosen as "Miss Israel"

There is not one muslim on this world who follows the book exactly,you can quote evrything you want.
Im not going to discuss this any further i stand by my statement.

There is not one muslim on this world who follows the book exactly,you can quote evrything you want.
Im not going to discuss this any further i stand by my statement.

I agree with you, then Muslims should also not be peddling from the same source about How your god is False, You will Burn in Hell Kuffar, etc.

You should explain that to your Muslim Brothers to shed the Hypocrisy. Shouldn't you?

I agree with you, then Muslims should also not be peddling from the same source about How your god is False, You will Burn in Hell Kuffar, etc.

You should explain that to your Muslim Brothers to shed the Hypocrisy. Shouldn't you?

No,i shouldnt,
As i said before it is up to the person i dont have to explain.
This muslim brotherhood you people are talkng about,where is it?
There are some brother countries and thats it(nothing to do with muslim brotherhood)
I do not consider evry muslim as my brother.
The word brother is used as if its nothing.
To me its something holy,no matter religion or none religion.
So if you ever see me using that word on here then you know this person i consider as my brother.

The hypocrisy of Israel-haters are being exposed here. They were crying racism in another thread, now Solomon2 posts a thread with the news that an Ethiopian woman has been chosen Miss Israel, they now start crying "this is a desperate PR tactic of Israel".

Only those who are prepared to think logically can be argued with. No amount of evidence can change the mind of a deep-rooted illogical Israel hater.

Granted, racism exists in every country, more or less. We aren't claiming Israel is ideal. But Israel-haters should keep their mouth shut until a Jew or Christian is elected Miss whatever in Islamic Arab countries.

The evidence was already presented.

52% of Israeli Jews view black Africans as a cancer
Its about illegal non Jewish migrants who penetrate by tens of thousands from Sinai.

The evidence was already presented.

52% of Israeli Jews view black Africans as a cancer

As 500 said above, from the original survey:

..............We looked into how much the public identifies or does not identify with the statement by Member of Knesset Miri Regev that the Africans living illegally in Israel are a cancer in the body of the country. It turned out that more than half (52%) of the Jews endorse this statement, while only 19% of the Arab respondents agreed with it..........................

Its about illegal non Jewish migrants who penetrate by tens of thousands from Sinai.

Read the whole poll.

What is the support level for the demonstrations by south Tel Aviv residents against the presence of the Africans? An overwhelming majority of the Jews— 83%—expressed support for the demonstrations. Among the Arabs, the support stood at only 25%.

[...]

Are all of the foreign workers indeed “undesirables”? Here we found vast disparities in the positions of the Jewish respondents. A majority is moderately not disturbed or not disturbed at all by the presence of workers from South America (51%), Eastern Europe (59%), Thailand (53%), and the Philippines (61%).

However, a majority is disturbed by the presence of foreigners from African countries such as Ghana or Nigeria (62%), Sudan or Eritrea (73%), and by Palestinian workers (73%).

No gaps were found among the Arab respondents: regarding each of these groups, a majority of 70%–90% were moderately not disturbed or not disturbed at all by the presence of these groups.

P.S. http://www.peaceindex.org/indexMonthEng.aspx?num=242

Read the whole poll.

What is the support level for the demonstrations by south Tel Aviv residents against the presence of the Africans? An overwhelming majority of the Jews— 83%—expressed support for the demonstrations. Among the Arabs, the support stood at only 25%.

[...]

Are all of the foreign workers indeed “undesirables”? Here we found vast disparities in the positions of the Jewish respondents. A majority is moderately not disturbed or not disturbed at all by the presence of workers from South America (51%), Eastern Europe (59%), Thailand (53%), and the Philippines (61%).

However, a majority is disturbed by the presence of foreigners from African countries such as Ghana or Nigeria (62%), Sudan or Eritrea (73%), and by Palestinian workers (73%).

No gaps were found among the Arab respondents: regarding each of these groups, a majority of 70%–90% were moderately not disturbed or not disturbed at all by the presence of these groups.

P.S. The Peace Index
Those illegal infiltrators from Africa settle in Jewish towns, they contribute to increase of crime, rapes etc. No wonder that people dont like it. Thats nothing to do with legal emigrants from Ethiopia.

Not a single infiltrant from Africa settles in Arab Israeli town. Guess why.

Those illegal infiltrators from Africa settle in Jewish towns, they contribute to increase of crime, rapes etc. No wonder that people dont like it. Thats nothing to do with legal emigrants from Ethiopia.

Not a single infiltrant from Africa settles in Arab Israeli town. Guess why.

Only a couple of questions are about illegals.

The other questions, and responses, I posted are about migrant workers in general. Jewish respondents were OK with South American and European workers, but not with African workers. There was no such racial disparity in Arab responses.

Can a Muslim Woman marry a non-Muslim Man (People outside the Book)?

No.

That's legalized institutional discrimination by Islam!

LOL u crazy hindu.
Muslim r separate topic and we r discussing jews here n the great state of jews build for them only.
These eithopians r also jews if they were not then they wouldnt be here.
There is no understandable reason for them not allowed to marry their fellow jews.
That is racist.

Main principle in Islam is equality of belief between a husband and wife.

A Muslim man is only allowed to marry a Christian or Jewish woman in extremely special circumstances.

A Muslim man will try to teach their children respect for all Prophets, while a non-Muslim man will not allow not agree to this.

Your comment was off-topic as usual ******.

Btw, no Muslim is being sterilized from having children.

tumblr_mcin0j0cg31rj2tz3o1_400.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
welldone

Only a couple of questions are about illegals.

The other questions, and responses, I posted are about migrant workers in general. Jewish respondents were OK with South American and European workers, but not with African workers. There was no such racial disparity in Arab responses.
Other workers are brought here by companies. They have place where to live, have work. Africans penetrate through border by themselves. They dont have places where to live, no work as result they are involved in crime.

Arabs dont see any difference since they dont settle in Arab towns.

There is no muslim in the world who lives by the Quran.
On this world thats impossible.
Instead of quoting the Quran you should asks muslims,some will say no and some like me will say yes.
''It is to be followed by muslims''what are we prisoners you make it sound as if islam is a forced religion?
It is up to you what you do with it,nobody can force you.

Dude it there is no muslim now a days who dont live like Quran then its our duty to make ourselves n other live according to it. Its no reason that we should leave the religion out of our lives completely.

After all we all have to die one day n we will be answerable to All Mighty after that.

Every Muslim has to live by the Quran. when you become a Muslim, you submit to Allah and live as per his Rules.

That is what you think. I can show you people here on this Forum who Truly follow Islam.

Islam means Submission. You are a Muslim. You are a Slave of Allah, A Slave!

In Islam, you have to live by Islamic Rules and negation of anything has Punishment subscribed in Islam ranging from Stoning to Lashes to Beheading.

By being born/converted to a Muslim, You:

What is Islam ? - Submission to the Will of God

Being Muslim means:

You can't follow certain part of Islam which you may dislike/disagree.

There is Wajib-ul-qatl for Munafiqs (Fake Muslims) like you in Islam.

You can Curse all day long Why you were born as a Muslim, but that doesn't allow you to alter and follow Islam as you want.

Islam is a Complete System a Deen!

The Design of Islam is such.

This is what Islam believes and if you don't agree, you are gone!

Absolute Submission to God (Islam)

aj tak main to tjhe bewakuf samajta raha hu lekin tu to zabardast admi nikla ha...weldone:tup:

Dude it there is no muslim now a days who dont live like Quran then its our duty to make ourselves n other live according to it. Its no reason that we should leave the religion out of our lives completely.

After all we all have to die one day n we will be answerable to All Mighty after that.

aj tak main to tjhe bewakuf samajta raha hu lekin tu to zabardast admi nikla ha...weldone:tup:

Well DUDE.if you are living by the book then what are you doing on internet?
Did i say something about completely out of our lives?
I said,nobody on this world is living exactly by the book DUDE so get your facts right first.

And why write in a language that i cant understand?
If you have a secret i dont need to know write a PM,

Well DUDE.if you are living by the book then what are you doing on internet?
Did i say something about completely out of our lives?
I said,nobody on this world is living exactly by the book DUDE so get your facts right first.

And why write in a language that i cant understand?
If you have a secret i dont need to know write a PM,
My last line wasnt for u.

Neither do i said that im living completely on Islam so u should also get yr facts straight.

And the reason why i wrote that is because the way u were defending yr points i thought yr a communist type person.

Care to explain that ''.if you are living by the book then what are you doing on internet?''

BTW my point was.... there is no muslim now a days who dont live like Quran then its our duty to make ourselves n other live according to it. Its no reason that we should leave the religion out of our lives completely.

After all we all have to die one day n we will be answerable to All Mighty after that.:)

Back
Top Bottom