What's new

Ethiopian woman chosen as "Miss Israel"

missisrael+2.jpg
Man, Isreali women are hot

My last line wasnt for u.

Neither do i said that im living completely on Islam so u should also get yr facts straight.

And the reason why i wrote that is because the way u were defending yr points i thought yr a communist type person.

Care to explain that ''.if you are living by the book then what are you doing on internet?''

BTW my point was.... there is no muslim now a days who dont live like Quran then its our duty to make ourselves n other live according to it. Its no reason that we should leave the religion out of our lives completely.

After all we all have to die one day n we will be answerable to All Mighty after that.:)

First im not a communist secondly on internet(and TV) you see all kind of things(bad influence)
Third,i never said leave the religion.
Its all up to the person.

First im not a communist secondly on internet(and TV) you see all kind of things(bad influence)
Third,i never said leave the religion.
Its all up to the person.
best way is no do a little research yourself from neutral prospective on things u see on TV n internet.
study islam and u will get yr answers and u will know why im here too!:agree:

Beauty contest are not only based on looks but personality

well ,they are not based on the personalities but on how you can fool the judges with your answers

Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question

let me show you a better example Miss Carrie Prejean in Miss USA 2009
Its all about answering politically right
Is she not beautiful???

I wonder, what is that flaw in her that hurts your eyes

well if it was the contest for beauty my vote have gone to the 2nd or 4th from the right in the first page picture but everyone ave his own taste

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom