What's new

Ethiopia diverts the Nile for Dh17bn dam, alarming countries downstream

Egypt AF is powerfull enough, they do not need any help if its about military action, though it will not happen, the US does not allow these things.

Egypt AF is powerfull enough, they do not need any help if its about military action, though it will not happen, the US does not allow these things.
You think Morsi cares about the US,if the nations watersource is in danger ?
Would you care?
What if Turkey stopped your water supply?

You think Morsi cares about the US,if the nations watersource is in danger ?
Would you care?

No, but the US will understand that Egypt will be in deep trouble if the project continued. Even KSA and Turkey will support Egypt, mark my word ;)

Turkey won't support it let's be honest.

Egypt assumes it has right of 80 % of nile river right?

Turkey won't support it let's be honest.

Egypt assumes it has right of 80 % of nile river right?

Turkey is a very close ally to Egypt. Look, Even if it didn't support it in public, they will do it in private.

Ethiopia will not find willing donors because investors know if the dam is even half complete Egypt will have no choice but to bomb it.[/Q

we are financing it ourselves... we have the fastest non oil growing economy in Africa over 10% growth per year. Egyptian military doesn't have capability to destroy the dam.......the dam is almost 30% complete.

Yes it does:

941220_465870806821036_581743989_n.jpg

50582590q.jpg

Egyptian Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Coming from an Ethiopian?

567.gif

@Mosamania @JUBA @Arabian Legend

check this dude out guys.:laughcry:

haha..... Ethiopia is the only African country that defeated a European power to remain the sole independent country in Africa.....this is after we defeated the Egyptians twice...the Egyptians then had the best equipped army in Africa and were led by professional American and European generals............ i don't think Jordan has any military victories even remotely comparable to ours.......... the Jordanian army was humiliated by Israel in less than six days :lol::lol:.........the Israeli army could probably do it in 6 hours now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkey is a very close ally to Egypt. Look, Even if it didn't support it in public, they will do it in private.

Turkey is in the same position Egypt is. We have a similar case as Egypt.

haha..... Ethiopia is the only African country that defeated a European power to remain the sole independent country in Africa.....this is after we defeated the Egyptians twice...the Egyptians then had the best equipped army in Africa and were led by professional American and European generals............ i don't think Jordan has any military victories even remotely comparable to ours.......... the Jordanian army was humiliated by Israel in less than six days :lol::lol:.........the Israeli army could probably do it in 6 hours now.

Explain to us why your government is scared much of KSA? Do you know why? Sorry I don't want to hurt your feelings :no:

So Egypt has a right of 80 % of the River? The whole treaty is unfair.

The treaty will remain a treaty no matter what. Why did they sign it up back then? It's their fault.

Explain to us why your government is scared much of KSA? Do you know why? Sorry I don't want to hurt your feelings :no:

The treaty will remain a treaty no matter what. Why did they sign it up back then? It's their fault.

They did not sign it , their great grandfathers signed it.
So tell me one thing, if your grandfathers would have signed a treaty which gives 80% right of your oil to another country would you accept it?

Back
Top Bottom