What's new

Ethiopia diverts the Nile for Dh17bn dam, alarming countries downstream

That's not what the Terrorists Houthis said boy and your government is shaking in its boats.

Your way to the IMF to get the loan will be blocked and you already know what kind of a country you belong to :omghaha:

Dude the only things that shake in their boots for Saudis are poor camels... when Abdulla wakes them up for some midnight lovin........ Saudi Arabia is nothing but a Somalia with oil..... you both are world famous for piracy............ Somalians are sea pirates and Saudis are butt pirates:lol::lol:

Did a Saudi pirate your butt? If so I apologize on his behalf.

Ethiopia has the right for water that runs in their country.
At the end it's Ethiopia water they can use it however they want.

No, Ethiopia should share it equally with Egypt, aswell Turkey should share water equally.

No, Ethiopia should share it equally with Egypt, aswell Turkey should share water equally.

In my opinion the water belongs to the nation it springs in.
If they leave enough for drink usage there is no problem.
That water is the energy source of that country.
Nobody tells you how to use your oil right? maybe you should share that equally as well.

In my opinion the water belongs to the nation it springs in.
If they leave enough for drink usage there is no problem.
That water is the energy source of that country.
Nobody tells you how to use your oil right? maybe you should share that equally as well.

Oil does not run into your country, if oilfields are shared between 2 countries then both countries joint produce and work on it and share it..
Rivers run through countries, others rely on it, the people will not have drinking water if you do not share it with them, the country needs to use it for irrigation aswell.
Drinking water is not the only problem, what about farmers ? Turkey is causing problems, all this just for energy, there are many other alternatives anyway.

When you say Tigris and Euphrates everyone thinks of Iraq, these 2 rivers resemble this country, Turkey just controlls a small part of it and it is not a symbol of Turkey, just like Egypt it cannot live without the Nile.

Oil does not run into your country, if oilfields are shared between 2 countries then both countries joint produce and work on it and share it..
Rivers run through countries, others rely on it, the people will not have drinking water if you do not share it with them, the country needs to use it for irrigation aswell.
Drinking water is not the only problem, what about farmers ? Turkey is causing problems, all this just for energy, there are many other alternatives anyway.

When you say Tigris and Euphrates everyone thinks of Iraq, these 2 rivers resemble this country, Turkey just controlls a small part of it and it is not a symbol of Turkey, just like Egypt it cannot live without the Nile.

Well if running through your country makes you share holder then we can just divert it so it doesn't run anymore.
Like I said I have no hard feelings to any of our neighbours but we use the water for energy, energy that we wouldn't have if it wasn't for the rivers.
Well see it like this god gave you the oil and us the rivers. Turkey does not have another feasible energy source.
Like I said if you're willing to share your oil and gas I'm pretty sure turkey would open the dams

Well if running through your country makes you share holder then we can just divert it so it doesn't run anymore.
Like I said I have no hard feelings to any of our neighbours but we use the water for energy, energy that we wouldn't have if it wasn't for the rivers.
Well see it like this god gave you the oil and us the rivers. Turkey does not have another feasible energy source.
Like I said if you're willing to share your oil and gas I'm pretty sure turkey would open the dams

Yes, they could always make a deal about it sharing oil and sharing water, we will see, they will probably find a solution for it sooner or later.

Ethiopia will not find willing donors because investors know if the dam is even half complete Egypt will have no choice but to bomb it.

They can't fund a damn thing bro don't worry and Egypt along with her allies will wipe it out, if they can complete %10 of it.

Dude the only things that shake in their boots for Saudis are poor camels... when Abdulla wakes them up for some midnight lovin........ Saudi Arabia is nothing but a Somalia with oil..... you both are world famous for piracy............ Somalians are sea pirates and Saudis are butt pirates:lol::lol:

LMFAO, Dude! Before you start replying to people you should know how to use computer :omghaha:
You're country is the worst on earth and won't stand a chance against us.

They will have to comply by the 1929 treaty or

LOL...... The Saudi army is a joke..... i think the desert camels can take on the Saudi army if the Americans don't intervene.:lol::lol:

Coming from an Ethiopian?

567.gif

@Mosamania @JUBA @Arabian Legend

check this dude out guys.:laughcry:

Last edited by a moderator:
NO he gets enough action from his fellow Saudis like you...... now i know why Saudis put curtains on their women..... they all love some back door lovin:yahoo:

Because the Saudis have dignity and you guys don't :omghaha:

Before talking about Saudi, You should deal with your own problems back home :lol:

There is a world of a difference between KSA and the so-called Ethiopia :lol:

Coming from an Ethiopian?

567.gif

@Mosamania @JUBA @Arabian Legend

check this dude out guys.:laughcry:

We can annalaite their ENTIRY airforce with our typhoons. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not what the Terrorists Houthis said boy and your government is shaking in its boats.

Your way to the IMF to get the loan will be blocked and you already know what kind of a country you belong to :omghaha:

ethiopia_salgado.jpg

- Ethiopia 42.7%

- Saudi Arabia 96%

List of countries by literacy rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stupid conspiracy lovers are stupid, but funny:

“The construction of this dam… is the result of instigation by Israel,” writes Abdel Bari Atwan in the London-based Al-Quds Al-Arabi in an op-ed called “Egypt on the brink.”

“Avigdor Liberman, the Israeli foreign minister who threatened to bomb the Aswan dam and flood Egypt, led a delegation of 100 businessmen and engineers with expertise in the construction of dams to five (Nile Basin) African countries. This was poisonous for previous water arrangements.”

“Now Israeli companies have signed contracts to take over energy distribution from the new dam. Israel is exploiting the collapse of Egypt and the hunger of its people.”

Egypt's water war | The Times of Israel

Has anybody brought Israel in this issue here? No, then why do we need to bother? Al-Qudus is run by a bunch of idiots :lol:

Ethiopia as a whole is messed up. We humiliated their terrorists crossing over our boarders again and again ,but they never learn :sniper:

Back
Top Bottom