What's new

Esinoglu: CIA Recruited 6,000 Arabs, Afghans and Turks to Commit Terrorist

PHP:
1: I am not a "typical samanyolu nurcu" or whatever. I in fact am very critical to their certain policies, herein trying to control the state via its institutions. Because there is no difference between them and the former Kemalists if they both use the same thing: politicizing every damn instition.
2: Erdogan is not my padisah. I critisize many policies of the AKP, for example their close conduct with USA and still being obedient to them. But i give them also my support in areas like Kurdish rights and Muslim rights (headscarf etc). I am not a fanatic like you who is either entirely with him or entirely against him. I look at the developments and implementations in policy area. Do i see postive development i support because they are raising Turkey's standards. But if the opposite happens i can critisize any policy.

Lastly i am a pragmatic person, not an emotional beech that can explode anytime anywhere like many fanatics in this forum.

This is a wonderful beech tree:
COOPER_BEECH_TREE.JPG

Well if there is 1 true beech in this forum its you.

You are not a man of ur word, couple of days ago u declared to all of us that u would leave and stay out of this forum because of lowlife forms right? What happend dont u have any dignity or even pride to consider, i already knew but one time again u proved it, you are one real beech!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom