What's new

Esin: China completes the development of missiles capable of overcoming mis

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
China is currently completing a block missiles that are capable of overcoming missile defense (NMD) USA, told reporters on Tuesday, former Chief of Staff of Strategic Missile Forces Colonel-General Viktor Esin retired.

"All missiles China has so far been one-piece, now it develops and is finalizing MIRV warheads with" - said Esin at the "round table" at RIA Novosti. He noted that these missiles are equipped complexes decoys.

According to a former chief of staff of the Strategic Missile Forces, the development of these missiles is an asymmetrical response to the establishment of an American missile defense system. Esin added that the warheads in the future will be equipped with intercontinental missile "Dongfeng 31" - similar Russian "Topol".

Esin also spoke about the new Chinese nuclear submarines, ballistic missiles which have a range of up to 8,000 kilometers. "Now being tested missiles," - said the expert, saying that the boat had already handles tasks in coastal waters.
Åñèí: ÊÍÐ çàâåðøàåò ðàçðàáîòêó ðàêåò, ñïîñîáíûõ ïðåîäîëåòü ÏÐÎ ÑØÀ - ÂÏÊ.name

Old news. China has long ago deploy MIRV. I mean now then he knows? Lolz.

We are now trying to largely deploy our nuclear arsenal with DF-41 and JL-3, now he is still talking about DF-31?

This guy is deliberately belittling China.

I think it is good to have the people known about our outdated military technology. We are not a country which likes to brag success on the faint shadow of an achievement.

We cannot hide anymore, USA now is openly targeting at us.

Do you think they would leave us alone even we keep playing with this "韬光养晦" policy?

We cannot hide anymore, USA now is openly targeting at us.

Do you think they would leave us alone even we keep playing with this ?

Yeah we know at whom the US is targeting. We are challenging them on every front.
"韬光养晦" policy has ended.

We are more assertive of our rights. Diaoyu Islands and SCS are examples.

What I also meant is not to wake up the fools!

Yeah we know at whom the US is targeting. We are challenging them on every front.
"韬光养晦" policy has ended.

We are more assertive of our rights. Diaoyu Islands and SCS are examples.

What I also meant is not to wake up the fools!

Dude, USA in fact knows how much nukes China has, but she has the political motive to bash China's nuclear weapons.

She has to make sure that her minions can keep meddling with China, because she is telling to them that China's nuke is weak, so don't worry about, Uncle Sam is always on your back.

But action speaks more than words, 90% of the US anti-missile defense system is pointed against China!!!!!!

Who is the biggest challenger for USA isn't clear for you?

Dude, USA in fact knows how much nukes China has, but she has the political motive to bash China's nuclear weapons.

She has to make sure that her minions can keep meddling with China, because she is telling to them that China's nuke is weak, so don't worry about, Uncle Sam is always on your back.

But action speaks more than words, 90% of the US anti-missile defense system is pointed against China!!!!!!

Who is the biggest challenger for USA isn't clear for you?

Yes that is why in my post before yours said " we are challenging them on every front"!

Regarding the no of nuke heads and 90% claim, I am doubtful if they know our "底牌“ fully.

Also since China and Russia are situated in the same direction as the us defensive missile targets, so the ruskies are not comfortable either.

Yes that is why in my post before yours said " we are challenging them on every front"!

Regarding the no of nuke heads and 90% claim, I am doubtful if they know our "底牌“ fully.

Also since China and Russia are situated in the same direction as the us missile target, so the ruskies are not comfortable either.

Trust me, the missile defense system deployed in Asia-Pacific is much powerful and lethal than those of Europe.

The THAAD system in Europe is nothing compared to the Midcourse System & Giant X-band radar that being deployed near us.

The nuclear arsenal of Russia in Asia-Pacific is weak, they mostly focus their nuclear force in Europe, if the Midcourse System & Giant X-band radar is specifically against Russia, then it should be deployed in the Atlantic Ocean, not in the West Pacific Ocean.

One thing that baffles me and if you may explain it.

Last time when the North Koreans test-fired their "satellite", it seems the Giant X-band radar has failed to detect the rocket; and the japanese missile defense system has also failed to intercept.

One argument for the japanese failure to intercept is because the N Korean rocket did not violate the japanese aerial territory. Any thoughts on this, Tiger?

One thing that baffles me and if you may explain it.

Last time when the North Koreans test fire their "satellite", it seems the Giant X-band radar failed to detect the rocket; and the japanese missile defense system has failed to intercept also.

One argument for the japanese failure to intercept is because the N Korean rocket did not violate the japanese aerial territory. Any thoughts on this, Tiger?

The Giant X-band radar isn't 100% reliable just like the midcourse interception technology of US, but you can't deny that they are deploying their most powerful anti-missile defense system specifically against China, but of course China is not afraid of it, but this is a gesture of choosing China as its primary opponent.

And Japan's anti-missile systems depend on US, they cannot do anything without US.

And SM-3 only has an maximum flight altitude of 160km, while you need an altitude of 800km to shoot down the North Korean rocket and an altitude of 2000km to shoot down an ICBM.

The altitude of 2000km is the midcourse interception, US won't share this unique technology with anyone.

The Giant X-band radar isn't 100% reliable just like their midcourse interception technology of US, but you can't deny that they are deploying their most powerful anti-missile defense system specifically against China, but of course China is not afraid of it, but this is a gesture of choosing China as its primary opponent.

And Japan's anti-missile systems depend on US, they cannot do anything without US.

And SM-3 only has an maximum flight altitude of 160km, while you need an altitude of 800km to shoot down the North Korean rocket and an altitude of 2000km to shoot down an ICBM.

The altitude of 2000km is the midcourse interception, US won't share this unique technology with anyone.

Generally I agree to your points. They are pulling the best of their stocks in the Pacific now due to the tension at the Korean peninsula.

It will be more difficult for the us missile defense system to intercept SLBM launches, correct?

The US has also suspended their deployment of their missile system in Europe. The reason and intention are clear.

Generally I agree to your points. They are pulling the best of their stocks in the Pacific now due to the tension at the Korean peninsula.

It will be more difficult for the us missile defense system to intercept SLBM launches, correct?

The US has also suspend their deployment of their missile system in Europe. The intention is clear.

North Korea is likely trying to betray us by giving US more excuses to bring all of their best gadgets in the Asia-Pacific region.

A SLBM has same flight path as an ICBM, if your midcourse interception technology mature enough, you can shoot it down in the same manner as an ICBM.

North Korea is likely trying to betray us like giving US more excuses to bring all of their best gadgets in the Asia-Pacific region.

they are dealing with their last card on hand and well into a path of committing suicide

A SLBM has same flight path as an ICBM, if your midcourse interception technology mature enough, you can shoot it down in the same manner as an ICBM.

Hmmm, if you are launching SLBMs closer to your enemy's shore, it is a different ball game from ICBMs that are launched from land over 10,000 km away because the time required for an missile defense system to respond is a lot shorter.

Back
Top Bottom