What's new

"Escape India" Reaches All Time High in 2022

No sunny boy, I didn't quit as I came over legally when I was just 12.
And today most if not all of my investment is in Pakistan.
Then there are others who change their credentials just to join this forum. :pleasantry:

Well that would explain many things. Rapid decline in personal wealth leads to unemployment and too much time to cook up theories on various defence forum.

Well that would explain many things. Rapid decline in personal wealth leads to unemployment and too much time to cook up theories on various defence forum.
Actually I was in Pakistan just last November and made another separate investment there which is already paying dividends.
As for unemployment and having no other life, you just need to compare my log time against yours just on this forum.

The Pakistan diaspora numbers in US is way below to Indian, one reason for huge Indian clout and India centric lobbies in that country.

It's like close to 0.5 million Pakistanis against 4 million plus Indians, approching 4.5 million, that is 9 times that of Pakistan diaspora.

Pakistan need to catch up with India in this regard.

Like in UK, Pak had the London Mayor, and Pakistan diaspora is about 1.6 million compared to 1.86 million for Indians.

According to the 2021 Census, Pakistanis in England & Wales enumerated 1,587,819, or 2.7% of the population.

Population. According to the 2021 Census, Indians in England & Wales enumerated 1,864,318, or 3.1% of the population.

In Saudia Pakistanis numbers comes clsoe to indians like 2.4 million for Paks, 2.5 million Indians, in UAE Indians are more but Pak diapsora is close second, or third. Same in other Arab countries the diff. is not that many times over.

So Pakistan that has population many times lesser compared to India has near equal number of expats, lol shows which country people really want to escape from.

The number of professionals India produces is pretty big now. Those leaving country few decades back was a concern and it was called brain drain since numbers produced wasn’t that high. That’s not the case anymore.

Those leaving India have proven to be a boon for the country. They send money back home.
They have proven to be a strong voice for Indian causes. Lobby at no cost.

Windy can keep crying as much as he wants, we have no issues with few 100 thousands leaving out of you all know how many billions.

So Pakistan that has population many times lesser compared to India has near equal number of expats, lol shows which country people really want to escape from.
Don’t count just the numbers.

It is also quality vs quantity. We all know who sends quantity and who sends quality.

Actually I was in Pakistan just last November and made another separate investment there which is already paying dividends.
As for unemployment and having no other life, you just need to compare my log time against yours just on this forum.

Yes. 'I'm getting dividents ' in a country on the verge of bankruptcy. Well you did claim you shot down a Su 30, so not the first time you said dumb $hit I guess.....

@Skull and Bones dude's getting handsome returns. Maybe you should join the opporunity of a lifetime bro.

Haven't checked out the links, but is it not normal for them to settle abroad and give up Indian citizenship as they are not allowed to hold dual citizenships like Pakistanis do.

Yes. 'I'm getting dividents ' in a country on the verge of bankruptcy. Well you did claim you shot down a Su 30, so not the first time you said dumb $hit I guess.....

@Skull and Bones dude's getting handsome returns. Maybe you should join the opporunity of a lifetime bro.
All the sh** is lodged in your upper crust. You losers spend most of your day on a Pakistani forum due to your Obsession but being what you are, you would eat off the floor but then act almighty and complain about stains on the table cloth. There's a world beyond India hence you know jack about how the private sector is doing wonders in Pakistan. Aha the heartburn of Asian Raptor being turned into a Roasted Rabbit is strong there. We all know why but let me knock some sense into your skull.... It isn't just my personal claim.
Maybe you mega rich Indians should invite Christian Fair again to clarify this as well.... After all what are few thousand dollars to salvage your tiny ego.

All the sh** is lodged in your upper crust. You losers spend most of your day on a Pakistani forum due to your Obsession but being what you are, you would eat off the floor but then act almighty and complain about stains on the table cloth. There's a world beyond India hence you know jack about how the private sector is doing wonders in Pakistan. Aha the heartburn of Asian Raptor being turned into a Roasted Rabbit is strong there. We all know why but let me knock some sense into your skull.... It isn't just my personal claim.
Maybe you mega rich Indians should invite Christian Fair again to clarify this as well.... After all what are few thousand dollars to salvage your tiny ego.

come come windy, we're all friends here and it's a friday night. We can ignore some stuff I said and every single thing you said.

come come windy, we're all friends here and it's a friday night. We can ignore some stuff I said and every single thing you said.
Yes as always...
I love me... Who do you love. That's data freak.
BTW, do enlighten yourself about the wonders private sector doing in Pakistan.

Yes as always...
I love me... Who do you love. That's data freak.
BTW, do enlighten yourself about the wonders private sector doing in Pakistan.

Will do. As for today, let's call it even

6_Johnnie_Walker_Black_Label_bottle_Redesign_2021_2_9e23d1222d_c4b5a35701.webp

images

It iz quite the truths. I am warak at it company and whenever I’m go to smoke cigarette at designated smoke area, there is alwayz da bhartis there talking of h1 visa extension, or talk about applying for higher education to remain in US, or contacting immigration lawyer to stay in US, because they don’t want to go back to land of milk and gao muttar.

Does India not have dual citizenship?

If not, makes sense too, at least their elected representatives and military establishment wont invest everything abroad for post-retirement. Honestly, this isnt something to be making fun of. Pakistanis would do the same thing had the option of dual-citizenship not existed.

Last edited:
Yup, it's sad that the quality is so desparate that they sadly end up either getting frozen or meet with other tragic ends.
It’s beyond your character and capability to accept any facts especially, when it relates to India and is of good nature.

Go on pick up any shreds that portray India in bad light.

Considering your partial blindness, I am sure while searching anti-India content you don’t come across content that shows how Indian diaspora is contributing and doing well all over the world.

Back
Top Bottom