What's new

Over 189000 Attacks on Dalits in India in 4 Years !!

The title is misleading.

Its is 1,89,994 CRIMES against dalits out of a population of 200 Million.

Which is approximately a crime rate of 23 per 1,00,000

The average Crime rate in India is 44.5 per 1,00,000 which is double of the crime rate against Dalits.

This shows that crime against NON Dalits are TWICE that of crime against dalits.

So if you want to experience LESS crime, its better to be a dalit in India.
So which ID are you using now.
A new one or you have been let lose on one of the previous ones.
In any case, I'm sure @SQ8 would give you some additional titles as well.

The title is misleading.

The average Crime rate in India is 44.5 per 1,00,000 which is double of the crime rate against Dalits.

This shows that crime against NON Dalits are TWICE that of crime against dalits.

The crime rate against Dalit is still more than pure hindus. It just looks low because the overall average is skewed due to overwhelming number of attacks against muslims, which are skewing the distribution.

So, that's why there are so many hindus in india? Muslims just can't resist being naughty with their mata jee

The title is misleading.

I think it's time for brahmins to become dalits. Crimes against brahmins will reduce then.

Does that mean Brahmins will get Reservation in education and jobs ?

So why don't the dalits declare the Brahmins as dalits and themselves as Brahmins ? Sounds simple enough.

Seems fair, then brahmins should get reservation. Brahmins needs to clean the sewers and drains and do garbage collection. Should not be allowed to enter temples etc., I think it's a fair trade for brahmins in lieu of getting reservations and being victims of less crimes. Just occasionally they will be tied to a tree and be beaten, say for entering temples or polluting garbage bin etc.,

Last edited:
Seems fair, then brahmins should get reservation. Brahmins needs to clean the sewers and drains and do garbage collection. Should not be allowed to enter temples etc., I think it's a fair trade for brahmins in lieu of getting reservations and being victims of less crimes. Just occasionally they will be tied to tress and be beaten for say entering temples or polluting garbage bin etc.,
Brahmin Lives Matter.

LOL. So basically you have NO data, only hot air.

Typical. Carry on with the BS.

But your statement approving of bestiality provides evidence of causation.

Take you pick,

27% of Prisoners in London Jails are Muslims

Number of prisoners in custody in England and Wales from 2015 to 2022, by religious faith

FLN6IQuaIAArsji.jpg

Stronger conviction that promotes bestiality as evidenced (multiple).

What a clown,

Poacher held for ‘raping’ monitor lizard in Sahyadri Tiger Reserve, Maharashtra

So you admit the purpose of raping cows was religious. With the misplaced belief that it stops being holy.

Shame the same decency does not prevent you from raping goats and cows and dogs.
Okay. It's almost time for Iftari. Catch you later, or not.

Meanwhile, I strongly suggest you brush up on logic101, if they teach that in India.

It's a shame @-=virus=- gets banned every now and then so one has to engage with the lower life forms.

Toodle-oo

You have a problem with people stating Facts ?
Not at all - you are a troll - that is a fact

So which ID are you using now.
A new one or you have been let lose on one of the previous ones.
In any case, I'm sure @SQ8 would give you some additional titles as well.
Just keep pointing them out and we’ll keep him going to his vpn randipanda again and again. Lot shorter process for me to perm ban him than him to do his vpn fuckery

Not at all - you are a motherfucker - that is a fact

Just keep pointing them out and we’ll keep him going to his vpn randipanda again and again. Lot shorter process for me to perm ban him than him to do his vpn fuckery
Damn, this time he has earned a Vir Chakra. Anyone with a decimel of shame would stay well clear of this forum but knowing his worth and desperation, no doubt he will be back.

Caste discrimination is a sad reality of indian society not just Hindus but Sikhs and Muslims too.

No way to treat the downtrodden part of your population. I speak as a humanist. Just sad behavior. I noticed a differences between most Pakistanis and most Indians. The Pakistanis will stand up for what’s right and criticize the ills in their society, whereas most Indians will give excuses and Whataboutism, especially on this forum. They’ll make up excuses as if they think Pakistanis are dumber than them (we have a higher iq-slightly but still higher).

Nothing is worse than these guys

No way to treat the downtrodden part of your population. I speak as a humanist. Just sad behavior. I noticed a differences between most Pakistanis and most Indians. The Pakistanis will stand up for what’s right and criticize the ills in their society, whereas most Indians will give excuses and Whataboutism, especially on this forum. They’ll make up excuses as if they think Pakistanis are dumber than them (we have a higher iq-slightly but still higher).

Nothing is worse than these guys
The Indian general public may be so but the Indian deep state is not. And that's what matters.

The Indian general public may be so but the Indian deep state is not. And that's what matters.
Yeah but what does that say about your civic population if they act in such a way. Your current government is a Hindu nationalist government which by its very nature will be in conflict with its non Hindu population no matter how many Sakari Muslim they bring out for “official” support.

I don’t think India will break apart unless it takes a severe economic downturn, but there’s this arrogance is dominant within the northern population. I don’t see it in the folks from south India. We have many here where I live. They keep to themselves mostly and are good neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom