U8200

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United States
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

2elrpt0.jpg

dzuj3o.jpg

Election is coming, and the double-faced, pro-dictators, pro-corruption, anti-democracy libtards are coming out of their holes.

Sorry, we don't have double-standard, secular, libtards. Who only support democracy when its in their favor. How's the military coup going? still planning another one?

Talk to me again about democracy when Saudi woman can drive and vote.

I know you and your king are fond of coups and licking their perpetrators' balls but sorry, there won't be any in Turkey. You gotta make do with Sisi.

Talk to me again about democracy when Saudi woman can drive and vote.

I know you and your king are fond of coups and licking their perpetrators' balls but sorry, there won't be any in Turkey. You gotta make do with Sisi.
I don't support Sissy. Neither is the new king.

@TurAr

You're confusing him for another guy mate. He doesn't support old administration's policies and is pro-Turkey/MB. I know that you support opposition in Turkey but you're making misinformed comments against azzo.

@TurAr

You're confusing him for another guy mate. He doesn't support old administration's policies and is pro-Turkey/MB. I know that you support opposition in Turkey but you're making misinformed comments against azzo.

His support for Turkey is limited to AKP and since I'm anti AKP/MB, I believe my comments were pretty accurate.

Election is coming, and the , pro-dictators, pro-corruption, anti-democracy libtards are coming out of their holdouble-facedes.
Dictator=Erdogan(how many journalists and civilians are in jail again because they gave negative comments on Erdogan?)
Corrupt=Erdogan(where did those shoe boxes with money come from again?)
Anti-democratic=Erdogan(what rights do the common people have left?)
Are you talking about Erdogan or am i missing something?

Back
Top Bottom