What's new

Erdogan says Saudi 'put pressure' on Pakistan to withdraw from Malaysia summit: Turkish media

Is Imran Khan required to take nation into confidence as to why he quit the KL Summit?

• Yes

Votes: 32 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take out oil, Saudi is just a backward desert.
A backward desert that started the whole culture that you leeched on. You adapted the religion of this backward desert culture, even in your highest and strongest period you couldn't form your own alphabets and used this backward desert's alphabets. Even your names are not your own but this backward desert culture.

I can understand when Persian get into these kinds of cultural and racist inflammatory conflicts since they have a rich and an original cultural history to lean on.

Constantine the Great was a Roman. Byzantine Empire was called "East Roman Empire". It was Roman. Even Turks called it Rum/Roman.
The culture was closer to Greek than it is Roman buddy. Religion, language, alphabet were all closer to Greek. It was technically "Roman', but that is not the full story.

You adapted the religion of this backward desert culture

Without Turks, there would be no Islam today, should thank us. Turks made Islam spread. Not Arabs. Turks converted to Islam for power.

even in your highest and strongest period you couldn't form your own alphabets

Is that the best you can come up with? Turks had their own alphabet, but easier to rule over million of Arabs/Muslims when using their culture. That was it.

Even your names are not your own but this backward desert culture.

I don't have an Arab name. And Arab names are going to be a thing of past too, more and mroe preferring Turkic names.

I can understand when Persian get into these kinds of cultural and racist inflammatory conflicts since they have a rich and an original cultural history to lean on.

Arab culture is nothing, just accept it.

It's the collective genius of our people including our much touted desi culture that did this in addition to our sheepish attitude to lapping up what goes as "Islam made by Saudia".

I alread went into what would happen if PMIK had said "piss of to Saudia". Within 6 months this government would collapse and as Sauidi sanctions would bite and millions would be on the streets. Bearded armies of madaris zombies, egged on by Saudi sponsored mullahs along with likes of Mullah Diesel, PPP and PML-n wouuld rally the discontent. Shouting "Go Khan Go". Media would go into frenzy and this government would be over.

Elections. Zardari, Bilawal or Sharifs back in power. End off. What would that achieve?

These mobs are what MG3's should be for. Unfortunately PMIK doesn't have what it takes to imprison the ring leaders of political terror let alone mow down the zombies.

He wants to play by the rules when nobody else will.

Lol, don't be talking when we all know what goes on in your society. You are taught in schools and think of Arabs as "nigg*rs" and expect us to respect you, or like you. Respect is a two-way street buddy, and as long as you don't respect us you don't deserve a shred of respect.

Why should KSA do anything for Pakistan? We don't own Pakistan anything, infact Pakistan owes KSA more for all those economic bailouts.

No one should do anything without reason. But when you talk about brotherly relations for years and millions of Pakistanis hold Saudi in high esteem it is a sour feeling when the leadership gives awards to Modi & ignores massacres in India.

What is the point of a Saudi led OIC if it just regularly expresses ’dissapointment’ at Rohingya massacres, Kashmir siege and everything else?

The culture was closer to Greek than it is Roman buddy. Religion, language, alphabet were all closer to Greek. It was technically "Roman', but that is not the full story.
Whole of Greece should be under Turkish rule!!

No, Turkish citizens have told me that, and I know it to be true.

What was the Byzantine empire buddy? A figment of my imagination? It was way more Greek than it was Roman.

Arab world is 500 million +.
The most racist members of this forum are emerging. Ok then , Can you give me a list of Arab countries? Then let's examine how many of these states are governed by dictators, generals and murdering princes, instead of Arabs.

You're so fool that you can't even understand that what you're propagating here is not about the Arab people but about some dynasty members and theirs puppet generals/warlords.

Good development, i mean we actually get to know about saudi motives and american strings. Wondering how much they earn from Umraah/Hajj annually from life savings of an ordinary muslim. They misused our trust and compulsion.

Cradle of civilization = Arab world (more precisely Arab Near East = Arabia/Mesopotamia/Sham

Cradle of Islam = Arabia in particular and the Arab world.

Home to all the main Muslim holy sites, oldest and most impressive mosques, where almost all the greatest Muslim scholars and scientists were from, where all the relevant Muslim sects were/are from, where Islam itself is from, where Sufism is from, where Islamic civilization was created, where the Islamic Golden Age emerged.

The same Arabs that spread Islam to all corners of the Muslim world from Indonesia (through trade) to Morocco/Spain/Portugal/Senegal/France in the West through conquest and brilliance as an imperial power. The same Arab Muslim dynasties that ruled the majority of the Muslim world and Caliphate for 1000 years (Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid, Famitid) to the most respected Islamic personalities being 90% + Arab.

To depending completely on Arabs economically and politically to this very day.

As I already wrote, a so-called Muslim organization without Arabs is like a women without her private parts and main attributes. In other words not a woman.

Carry on with the crying and anti-Arab inferiority complexes while the same Arabs are keeping you afloat and bailing you out for decades in a row.

I agree, instead of trying to give jobs to Pakistanis we should be using Egyptians, Jordanians, Iraqis and helping Arab economies in the long run. As long as the people coming into KSA are screened politically, and mentally the situation should be fine.

We really should not be bailing out Pakistan, they don't give KSA anything from political, to societal prestige.

I have not read the recent pages but just saw this post. I would have agreed to this (and I agree by principle as do most Arabs, I imagine) but at the same time, a few inferiority ridden Arabized anti-Arabs on some small online forums, play no role whatsoever in the real world, where millions of non-Arabs would give their right hand and left leg to stay, and who have contributed in a good way and who are welcome. We should however not help hostile ones but that is easier said than done. GCC is no China on this front to keep people in concentration camps (apparently) to alter their views.

But I do catch myself at times thinking, why the hell is the wealth of the nation/people/Arabia being used on a failed military junta/establishment time and time again (more than one such example of a failing country economically that we somehow help) while this money could be used inside KSA and fellow Arab countries? It seems that both parties are better off without it so I say let us start today! What do we gain exactly is the real question?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom