What's new

Erdogan is more popular in Pakistan than Turkey

Actually we admire the image we see through our social and electronic media... but how come he is more popular in Pak as many of us don't even know his birthday...

Because he is the only one who stood by us last month when all our so-called brothers went silent.

I have been to Turkey twice and intend to go every year. The way I am treated everywhere I go over there is unbelievable just because I am from Pakistan.

Long live Turkey :smitten:

who conducted this survey? i really doubt the result, maybe they supported bcoz he is president of Turkey.

He is definitely popular in Pakistan but somehow I find this survey a bit sketchy...

He is popular in Pakistan because our people are easily manipulated by using religion. A friend of mine was asked that which one of the policies of Erdogan is his favourite? He was speechless. He's just fan boy of Erdogan because he thinks that he's gonna bring muslim ummah back together.

However, Erdogan government has been full of controversies especially last one where he showed NZ shooter video to market his election campaign was an extremely cheap move.

It's Turkey in general not Erdogan alone.
thats the point... we love Khilafat as it was like super power and no other muslim regions was powerful or independent... plus they were custodian of bait ul Muqaddas and Harm... so we look upto them like 'UN' who could help us in time of need... like muslims called abdali against marhattas...

anyway, we love turkey bcz of Khilafat, then as country and then as Erdogan as he is vocal about muslims issues... I admire him when he said not to use word islamist for ISIS etc

Lets stay out of Turkish politics. The Erdogan brand in Turkey is not sustainable. Turkish society values its secular traditions and sooner or later we are going to see a swing to the other side. For people interested, please have a look at different polls conducted among the Turkish youth which show an increasing preference for secularism despite government efforts to "re-educate".

Our relationship with them always has been and always should be a country-to-country and people-to-people rather than govt-to-govt.

Last edited:
Actually Turkish people also love him, any Turkish guys i talk, they say he is currently the best option even though they dont like him being islamist..
they afraid that if he gets too much power like 90% vote, he can do crazy things..) im serious about it.
everybody knows that he is the one developed Turkey..

Because he is the only one who stood by us last month when all our so-called brothers went silent.

I have been to Turkey twice and intend to go every year. The way I am treated everywhere I go over there is unbelievable just because I am from Pakistan.

Long live Turkey :smitten:

Not so much in Istanbul, I was there and did not see any special treatment (not that I was expecting), infact got in to beef with someone, and once got ripped off at a restaurant.

Back
Top Bottom