What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

I don't worry about the South China Sea problem since it is just a matter of time.
Meanwhile China doesn't have an official attitude towards this EastMedd Sea problem, it is all up to you to decide who will be the boss there.
BTW, don't take me as a Turkey-hater since don't hate Turkey. I'm interested in Turkish history and my favorite songs include Ceddin Deden, Izmir Marsi and Mecidiye Marsi. I reply to this thread is just out of my own curiosity about the neo-osmanism of Sultan's Turkey. :p:
Together with former PM Davutoğlu, neo-ottomanic cadres was excluded from management. And as a result of the war against the NATO gladio, which has hardened since 2016, the current political direction is in favor of Eurasianist or Pro-Chinese( like Doğu Perinçek etc.) and the MHP, which is in search of a completely independent policy.

The owner of the current theses on Libya is Admiral Cihat Yaycı and he has actually totally opposed ideas to the current government, including the Syrian issue. He started these works in the 2000s and even in 2009 he personally met with Gaddafi and reached an agreement about continental shelf. Then NATOist cadres initiated caliper cases against Turkish naval commanders. Many admirals have therefore been imprisoned.I'm sorry, but you don't know anything about Turkish politics. Turkey, has not occur as a single block and a single party like PRC.You speak only with sloganist discourses.

While these happaning in TR, a war was started against Libya under the leadership of France. In 2016, when the legitimate government recognized by the UN got out of France's line, this time they called on former CIA worker Hafter for to take over the administration by military coup. What is happening here is not an Arab-Turkish conflict. The issue is profound and contain dimensions that concern both the EU and global actors.

The issue is in a way similar to the coup in Egypt after the US-backed Arab spring was out of control. However, while Egypt army had a very deep and well-established in economic life of country, they could not succeed in Libya as a result of the lack of such infrastructure and mind confusion of the army cadres.

In conclusion: Although warlord hafter said that he would take Tripoli in 1 week last year; although he has killed hundreds of innocent civilians by air strikes and permit of many war crimes so far; The majority of Libyan people are still under GNA structure.

By the way, while someones try to convert subject to an Arab-Turkish dilemma, many other Arab states, especially Algeria and Qatar are also wanted to be excluded from process. Hafter does not have an international formality. He is pursuing an unlawful business and has wanted to take over Libya with his supporters, but they have so far failed.

Last edited:
Look, ur full of shit and you are contradicting urself here by saying that turkeys submarines wont be ready intime while saying that egypt has bought russian choppers which arent even deployed let alone out of the factories yet :D The Ka-52 are still in the factorys of the russians somewhere in Russia, by the time the egys will get them Turkeys arsenal will already be suited for these type of threats anything else is projecting and if u want to go that future route there isnt much to say here visit the turkish sub forum and educate urself there and see for urself how grim it looks for the greeks and egys :D
Again, please make use of google.
https://asianmilitaryreview.com/2019/01/kamov-ka-52-in-service-in-egypt/

Turkish airforce without NATO counts nothing. Back to Kosovo war, it's America's Tomahawk and F-117s that defeat Yugoslavia, not you. Dared Turkey go 1-1 with Yugoslavia at that time?

Wtf does that old war the do with current? Why would Turkey go 1 on 1 war with Yugoslavia back in the day?

You have strange arguments, should explain first why you compare it back in the days. Tuaf is much stronger today then in 90's.

Ur right, my wrong here, but by researching i found that the egys werent impressed with the chopper
"But, while deliveries ran ahead of schedule, the Ka-52 experienced technical problems during its introduction to service. The engines reportedly lost power in different flight regimes, while there were also problems with the night vision and navigation systems and other avionics equipment.
It was reported that these problems lay behind the Egyptian decision to buy 10 AH-64E Apache Guardians." and thats the reason why I dont take the egys serious, because i simply know that they are a paper tiger with equipment from 20 different nations and the logistical nightmare which comes with it so i dont take them serious, with whatever equipment they have because it wont change the outcome.

Together with former PM Davutoğlu, neo-ottomanic cadres was excluded from management. And as a result of the war against the NATO gladio, which has hardened since 2016, the current political direction is in control Eurasianist or Pro-Chinese( like Doğu Perinçek etc.) and the MHP, which is in search of a completely independent policy.

The owner of the current theses on Libya is Admiral Cihat Yaycı and he has actually totally opposed ideas to the current government, including the Syrian issue. He started these works in the 2000s and even in 2009 he personally met with Gaddafi and reached an agreement about continental shelf. Then NATOist cadres initiated caliper cases against Turkish naval commanders. Many admirals have therefore been imprisoned.I'm sorry, but you don't know anything about Turkish politics. Turkey, has not occur as a single block and a single party like PRC.You speak only with sloganist discourses.

While these happaning in TR, a war was started against Libya under the leadership of France. In 2016, when the legitimate government recognized by the UN got out of France's line, this time they called on former CIA worker Hafter for to take over the administration by military coup. What is happening here is not an Arab-Turkish conflict. The issue is profound and contain dimensions that concern both the EU and global actors.

The issue is in a way similar to the coup in Egypt after the US-backed Arab spring was out of control. However, while Egypt army had a very deep and well-established in economic life of country, they could not succeed in Libya as a result of the lack of such infrastructure and mind confusion of the army cadres.

In conclusion: Although warlord hafter said that he would take Tripoli in 1 week last year; although he has killed hundreds of innocent civilians by air strikes and permit of many war crimes so far; The majority of Libyan people are still under GNA structure.

By the way, while someones try to convert subject to an Arab-Turkish dilemma, many other Arab states, especially Algeria and Qatar are also wanted to be excluded from process. Hafter does not have an international formality. He is pursuing an unlawful business and has wanted to take over Libya with his supporters, but they have so far failed.
Thanks for your detailed explanation, it's truly complicated.
I personally don't mind whether it is GNA or LNA will take the power of Libya, and it should be decided by Libya people as well as the big players. But the current situation is that Turkish force will face great challenge if Egypt and other forces decide to interfere since some essential equipments are not yet equipped (like F-35 and Anadolu), that's my point.

Ur right, my wrong here, but by researching i found that the egys werent impressed with the chopper
"But, while deliveries ran ahead of schedule, the Ka-52 experienced technical problems during its introduction to service. The engines reportedly lost power in different flight regimes, while there were also problems with the night vision and navigation systems and other avionics equipment.
It was reported that these problems lay behind the Egyptian decision to buy 10 AH-64E Apache Guardians." and thats the reason why I dont take the egys serious, because i simply know that they are a paper tiger with equipment from 20 different nations and the logistical nightmare which comes with it so i dont take them serious, with whatever equipment they have because it wont change the outcome.
It doesn't matter whether the helicopters are there or not once Turkey got the control of sky.
But without something like F-35 or a carrier it is hard to achieve, then submarines will be exposed to helicopters.

No, because it is all known that the israelis will body you in case of a conflict, you stand no chance against them, never had and never will
so you made a claim with no prove that the Israelis are bombing Sinai and when I corrected your information and provided links showing the exact opposite your reply is Israel" will body you" questions how old are you?
Yes,it is. Ur logistics depend on foreign nations
Short term no Long term yes. The same for you by the way except not as much but saying that you don't rely on foreign weapons is a lie.
striking cirital logistics points will render ur army useless
that is true for any army any where at any time.
S-400 for Turkey is a stop gap solution till Hisar-U is ready,
there is no way an intelligent person would make that claim especially on a defense forum. So what you are trying to say that turkey got kicked off the f35 program(thee most advanced aircraft) put their NATO status in danger and access to NATO technology for a stop gab that they don't need make sense if you have an IQ of less than 25. The level of this conv is too low you are wasting my time.
You got bodied by them hard, irrelevant if they had US backing you had soviet one+ u were in an alliance with other arabs and still got defeated against that tiny country. And by the way no Turk should die for palestinians they have shown over and over again that they backstabbers, Im honest with you I dont care about Israel and what they do to ur kind, it doesnt matter to me btw.
compared to the level of replies this is smart continue on this.
No Egypt didn't have Soviet backing Egypt kicked all Soviet personal from Egypt before the war due to the Soviet refusel to supply weapons that match israel. The American support to Israel was replacing all the distroyed equipment with advanced ones

It doesn't matter whether the helicopters are there or not once Turkey got the control of sky.
But without something like F-35 or a carrier it is hard to achieve, then submarines will be exposed to helicopters.

The helicopters are apparently shit which is why they are going for apaches and dancing around equipment is something which exclusively arabs do, going around on a buying spree and buying shit left and right without even thinking. There is a reason why these people are loosing wars left and right and that is not coming from the strength of their opponents.. :D Just recently we saw how they got bodied by the Houthis or how the iranians simply destroyed oil facilites in saudi arabia despite them having the 3rd largest military budget in the world. And the reality is that Turkey simply posses nowadays ballistic missiles,cruise missiles anti ship missiles u name it and there isnt much the ancient egyptian army can do about it, the costs for them alone to wage a war is unfeasible now imagine if they do something stupid against Turkey :D

Wtf does that old war the do with current? Why would Turkey go 1 on 1 war with Yugoslavia back in the day?

You have strange arguments, should explain first why you compare it back in the days. Tuaf is much stronger today then in 90's.
I said so because you said as if Yugoslavia was beaten by Turkey.
Again, TuAF doesn't have long-range fighters or carriers. The distance between Anatolia to Libya is so far away, meanwhile Egypt has a relatively strong navy and airforce there, so it is challenging for Turkey to take control of the sky, then get the dominance there, and I'm just stating truth, not intended to quarrel with Turkish members.

The helicopters are apparently shit which is why they are going for apaches and dancing around equipment is something which exclusively arabs do, going around on a buying spree and buying shit left and right without even thinking. There is a reason why these people are loosing wars left and right and that is not coming from the strength of their opponents.. :D Just recently we saw how they got bodied by the Houthis or how the iranians simply destroyed oil facilites in saudi arabia despite them having the 3rd largest military budget in the world. And the reality is that Turkey simply posses nowadays ballistic missiles,cruise missiles anti ship missiles u name it and there isnt much the ancient egyptian army can do about it, the costs for them alone to wage a war is unfeasible now imagine if they do something stupid against Turkey :D
Even shitty helicopters will threat bare submarins, and they can throw mines to block your fleets. You must not want to see them when you decide to send your force so far away, so send your fighters there.
Again, who takes the control of sky takes control of the battle, which is proved by Americans with trillions of $$$ they spent in Gulf War, Kosovo War and Iraq War.

o you made a claim with no prove that the Israelis are bombing Sinai and when I corrected your information and provided links showing the exact opposite your reply is Israel" will body you" questions how old are you?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/03/world/middleeast/israel-airstrikes-sinai-egypt.html

Short term no Long term yes. The same for you by the way except not as much but saying that you don't rely on foreign weapons is a lie.

You cant compare Turkeys foreign weapons to egypts, cmon these are at least 5 decades which u have to catch up

that is true for any army any where at any time.
Other armies will re-organize themselves and adapt to it and with egyptian army, the discipline, the fact alone that u have equipment from over 20 different nations is something very different from ur avg army that will turn into something similar like the Syrian army lmao

there is no way an intelligent person would make that claim especially on a defense forum. So what you are trying to say that turkey got kicked off the f35 program(thee most advanced aircraft) put their NATO status in danger and access to NATO technology for a stop gab that they don't need make sense if you have an IQ of less than 25. The level of this conv is too low you are wasting my time.

Givin the fact that Turkey and NATO have colliding interests and views and the fact that the weapon sales have to go trough a congress which is overly hostile to Turkey and the fact that there have been both direct announced embargoes and shadow embargoes it is obviously clear that the F35 is a gamble, sure its a nice plane but its heavily linked to the americans and nothing is going to change that.

compared to the level of replies this is smart continue on this.
No Egypt didn't have Soviet backing Egypt kicked all Soviet personal from Egypt before the war due to the Soviet refusel to supply weapons that match israel. The American support to Israel was replacing all the distroyed equipment with advanced ones
[/QUOTE]

now ur making shit up because you have been humiliated by the tiny nation of Israel ur dictators are telling u tales in order to strengthen the confidence in ur nation the reality is however different and ur dicators can tell u their tales but other nations know exactly who u are and how u got defeated by the israelis ;)

https://www.pri.org/stories/2012-10-26/little-known-us-soviet-confrontation-during-yom-kippur-war
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/t...ia-almost-fought-nuclear-war-over-syria-25340

Even shitty helicopters will threat bare submarins, and they can throw mines to block your fleets. You must not want to see them when you decide to send your force so far away, so send your fighters there.
Again, who takes the control of sky takes control of the battle, which is proved by Americans with trillions of $$$ they spent in Gulf War, Kosovo War and Iraq War.

But the helicopters can be easily shot down if the egys fail to take on turkish air defence ships which they will 100% fail since we are talking about egypt and any other egyptian facility will be a target of turkish cruise missiles or other systems, the fault u know lies with egyptians and greeks who tought they could draw the map and excluding Turkey or in essence they tought they could fck us over and steal our share in the gas fields while Turkey was extremly busy in Syria and now with Syria´s war ending and Turkeys hands freeing, both egypt and Greece find themselves in a difficult position, no one really tought we would destroy the kurdish state in northern Syria especially with the americans being there but it happened to the consequence for them and now we are showing the egys and greeks that they better watch their actions, luckily the Israelis already understood that things are turning around (https://www.aa.com.tr/en/analysis/analysis-turkey-israel-relations-following-libya-deal/1680044) :D Now bibi better behave and get that gas to turkey :P

Thanks for your detailed explanation, it's truly complicated.
I personally don't mind whether it is GNA or LNA will take the power of Libya, and it should be decided by Libya people as well as the big players. But the current situation is that Turkish force will face great challenge if Egypt and other forces decide to interfere since some essential equipments are not yet equipped (like F-35 and Anadolu), that's my point.

My personal opinion is that the Egyptian state will return from this mistake. This is not and will never be an Arab-Turkish conflict.

My dear friend, 96% of Libya's land is made up of desert areas and there is no population. The majority of the population and service areas throughout urban area are still under the control of the legitimate Libyan government. Libya is a land of tribes and deserts. (As a trivia, contrary to the claim of someones, Many of these tribes have deep historical ties with Anatolia espically aroun Misrata-Tripoli line) If someone don't know enough about it, and try to impose something over Libyan desert maps, just run away from there...

Anyway , here is populated Libyan maps...

libya-nufus-yogunlugu-haritasi.png

EKeXJ2OWoAIwVg5

EKPOXUFWsAA-2u0

My personal opinion is that the Egyptian state will return from this mistake. This is not and will never be an Arab-Turkish conflict.

My dear friend, 96% of Libya's land is made up of desert areas and there is no population. The majority of the population and service areas throughout urban area are still under the control of the legitimate Libyan government. Libya is a land of tribes and deserts. (As a trivia, contrary to the claim of someones, Many of these tribes have deep historical ties with Anatolia espically aroun Misrata-Tripoli line) If someone don't know enough about it, and try to impose something over Libyan desert maps, just run away from there...

Anyway , here is populated Libyan maps...

libya-nufus-yogunlugu-haritasi.png

EKeXJ2OWoAIwVg5

EKPOXUFWsAA-2u0

So the rise of LNA is just like that of Saudi Familyo_O
Dessert tribes Wahhabists took over Hijaz and this time Tripoli.
And this time Sultan's Janissary is ready to remove them like the first war Osman vs Sauds:crazy:
Once again Osman stories :hitwall:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom