What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

Ok buddy? How are you going to make it past international waters? All Egypt has to do is launch barrages of Harpoons from FAC, and other ships.

51a15c9ad9c79e1af7f6df0a5cc9e0ace95c441.jpg

FAC shipt are good in litteral sea like agean sea and not open sea...

You can buy as much you want it an try to use it against us...:-)

FAC shipt are good in litteral sea like agean sea and not open sea...

You can buy as much you want it an try to use it against us...:-)
They are good in Med Sea waters buddy, all it has to do is stay in Egypt's EEZ and go up north and should allow missiles to be launched all the way to Cyprus.

They are good in Med Sea waters buddy, all it has to do is stay in Egypt's EEZ and go up north and should allow missiles to be launched all the way to Cyprus.

Why should we go in EEZ of egypt? We are in Libya ahahah... you Arabs are getting crazier day by day....

Why should we go in EEZ of egypt? We are in Libya ahahah... you Arabs are getting crazier day by day....
Do you not fucking understand me? Egyptian ships can stay in Egypt's waters and launch missiles at Turkish ships travelling under Crete*.

Do you not fucking understand me? Egyptian ships can stay in Egypt's waters and launch missiles at Turkish ships travelling under Crete*.

You can do shit with that navy and if u project any future toughts it will be even worse for u lol

So the Turkish ship can fire missiles from Turkish EEZ against Egypts ships in ther coast... get lost with your stories like we don't have missiles..

In the end our ships are better equipt and have greater chance for survival then a FREMM frigatte with no VLS and EW suite ahahaha...

get lost with your downgraded ships....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom