What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

I am just waiting the @The Eagle. Otherwise, If that is the justice, I will kindly ask all Turkish members to use a collective abusive language to those people who directed the bad words. If that is the rule, It should be applied Turkish members in same way. In other thread, a Turkish member received two simultaneous warning inside two minutes to make him banned but kid is already here.
Who did I call homo? I said no homo as in I am not gay. I never personally insulted anyone buddy so stop making up bullshit cause of your persona vendetta.

Also, :-):-):-)

I'm not going to argue with you, but we will see what will happen in the future.

There is no point in arguing, and you erroneously believe I am your enemy, I am not. We are your friends, and only friends can care about what is coming towards the Arab people.

By the way, I saw your flag is from Jordan, so even in Jordan there are actual Jordanians and Palestinians. You remember what Pakistan did to save Jordan from PLO and Israel on Black September, otherwise it would be just another Israeli settlement.

Open your eyes and remember again who is your enemy, who is the one who killed your people and chased you from their homes, and who is occupying your Holy Lands and Masjid Al Aqsa.

It is not Turks and Pakistanis who you should be full of hate towards.

First you would need to prove that it was Egypt hafter has an airforce. Egypt would know about your attack even before it leaves Turkish soil thanks to Greece and Cyprus Egypt has more than capable air defence (the best in the region) any attack on Egypt would mean we can leverage our allies capabilities meaning all the Arabs the Greeks would you really want that. Fact Turkish foreign policy is one of the dumbest around making enemies left and right meaning you have no friends only qatar. This policy of sending troops into active zones you can't always get lucky Libya isn't Syria or Qatar. Advice focus on your struggling economy.

You will do shit, the fact that u asked the israelis several times to perform airstrikes in sinai combined with the fact that ur army consists of equipment of +20 different nations makes it already clear that egypt is a paper tiger, u already failed already 2 times with an alliance against israel despite them being so tiny so project as much as u want if u do something stupid we will annhiliate you. Turkey doesnt take Greece serious, the greeks know exactly that they will be neutralised instantly in a conflict which is why they are running left and right hoping that they will have backing but again we are not concerned about them and Turkey taking on Greece + arab alliance is feasible, dont think that the israelis will join- they will bail as soon as possible out lmao. And by the way my little arab, the turkish economy has the size of egypt+israel+Greece+jordan combined, u better watch ur language so one of our companies wont build a 2nd dam in ethiopia :D

There is a new law in the international maritime laws called (Do it like Erdo principle) .... some voices need to activate it between Greece and Israel :yahoo::rofl:

1A52E5A8-258E-4828-8497-8619AC45F7F6.jpeg

In the end that map is not the outcome, it is to show internationally that you are legal in your right. That being said, Israel is moving to the strongest country and that is Turkey.

https://www.dailysabah.com/energy/2...rative-for-capitalizing-on-east-med-resources

So that map can you use as a toiletpaper.

Next thing ther is one justice, and that is power! In the end Turkey is the master of the mediterranean sea and not Egypt with shit alliances with Greec or Cyprus. We showed you and kicked out Turkish EEZ and you talk and talk!

Sunday our newest AIP submarine will launced for sea trials, and next year 2021 it will be commisioned. We will have untill 2026 each year a new submarine and frigatte to show you thugs who the boss is:-). We will have the most and strongest submarine fleet.

EMVTrSaXsAAITWY

So next stage will be in Libya building next to Egypt a base:-).

In the end that map is not the outcome, it is to show internationally that you are legal in your right. That being said, Israel is moving to the strongest country and that is Turkey.

https://www.dailysabah.com/energy/2...rative-for-capitalizing-on-east-med-resources

Next thing ther is one justice, and that is power! In the end Turkey is the master of the mediterranean sea and not Egypt with shit alliances with Greec or Cyprus. We showed you and kicked out Turkish EEZ and you talk and talk!

Sunday our newest AIP submarine will launced for sea trials, and next year 2021 it will be commisioned. We will have untill 2026 each year a new submarine and frigatte to show you thugs who the boss is:-). We will have the most and strongest submarine fleet.

EMVTrSaXsAAITWY

When the US thinks ten times before step into a new conflict but a regional power is going all out, up and down, left and right and threatening war with another regional power. :agree::super:

When the US thinks ten times before step into a new conflict but a regional power is going all out, up and down, left and right and threatening war with another regional power. :agree::super:

No, we are defending our rights. If somebody thinks he can come and steal our resources he is wrong.

No, we are defending our rights. If somebody thinks he can come and steal our resources he is wrong.
The model answers for any country, kingdom, tribe to initiate a war, but is it wise and affordable to go on a four front war. (Iraq, Syria, Lybia, Mediterrane) :pop:

The model answers for any country, kingdom, tribe to initiate a war, but is it wise and affordable to go on a four front war. (Iraq, Syria, Lybia, Mediterrane) :pop:
It is not, according to Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam. ;)

You will do shit, the fact that u asked the israelis several times to perform airstrikes in sinai combined with the fact that ur army consists of equipment of +20 different nations makes it already clear that egypt is a paper tiger, u already failed already 2 times with an alliance against israel despite them being so tiny so project as much as u want if u do something stupid we will annhiliate you. Turkey doesnt take Greece serious, the greeks know exactly that they will be neutralised instantly in a conflict which is why they are running left and right hoping that they will have backing but again we are not concerned about them and Turkey taking on Greece + arab alliance is feasible, dont think that the israelis will join- they will bail as soon as possible out lmao. And by the way my little arab, the turkish economy has the size of egypt+israel+Greece+jordan combined, u better watch ur language so one of our companies wont build a 2nd dam in ethiopia :D
U mad take it easy only days will can tell who is right.
Yeah right because we don't have precision ammunition or advance fighters. No aircrafts or troops are allowed on egyptian soil except egyptian aircrafts and troops(the same can't be said about your country so man up and kick the foreigners) not just that Egyptian aircrafts cross into Israel and lockon Israeli aircraft.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ha...yptian-jets-enter-israeli-air-space-1.5377758
https://www.timesofisrael.com/egyptian-fighter-jets-penetrated-israeli-airspace
/

Need more links
And you think that this is a weakness not relying on one source of arms tell me what will happen if you lost relations with your main supplier yes that's right you will need to replace the entire army meaning that those countries will have a say in your politics example the US and s400.
Yeah we failed twice that's why the us created an air bridge delivering new equipment and that's why Israel gave up an area the size of the whole of Palestine that reminds me how many soldiers did you loose fighting for Palestine zero you were among the first countries to recognise israel. U know what you are wasting my time read before you comment please.

EMVTrSaXsAAITWY

Dude, AIP technology just enhance the underwater self-support time for a submarine. Yes AIP may let Turkish submarine have a larger combat radius, but don't forget Egypt is just near Libya, so AIP or not doesn't matter much.

What you need most is HEAVY fighter having >1500km combat radius like F-35/F-15 or Su-30, or a carrier that has fixed-wing fighters. Unfortunately you have none of them now.

屏幕快照 2019-12-22 下午12.48.28.png

The distance between Antalya to Benghazi is approximately 1200km (via open sea), not to mention Tripoli. It's reluctant for F-16 to execute such tasks.

Who did I call homo? I said no homo as in I am not gay. I never personally insulted anyone buddy so stop making up bullshit cause of your persona vendetta.

Also, :-):-):-)

:omghaha:The second Battle of Gallipoli after 100 years, but this time Turks are in the position of British:omghaha:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    985 bytes · Views: 15
Would KC-135 tankers be able to extend the operation?
Of course, but it will be more than delicate facing EgAF without the protection of fighters. F-16 is only a middle-class fighter which don't have a matchable combat radius. Meanwhile, Egypt fighters like Rafael can easily intercept Turkish tankers since it is so close to Egypt coast.
After Su-24 was shot down, Russian AF commanded that all bombers must have fighters' protection (usually Su-35) when executing tasks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom