What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

For the Georgian Gollum it was.
His army is still in Syria, and in many Arab territories.
FC9DbYsg.jpg
Are you out of argument, young troll? :disagree:

Turkey, and their proxies massacred Kurds which if you weren't aware are fellow Sunni Muslims, which is even worse than what Iran is doing.
My dear Philip the Arab!
you can fool ignorant Pakistanis with ethnicity drama -- if you weren't aware, the last time vast majority of Kurds voted a mainstream political party of Turkey ---- so let's be more specific, it's pkk (not Kurds)--- pkk are rebels, who tolerates rebellion, name me any country?
Turkey has full right to crush terrorists -- accusing them of massacring is just like someone accuse us Pakistan for massacring pashtuns, whereas it's TTP terrorists our army crushed.

Also, my dear Philip the Arab, I know what it means to be a Sunni, pkk/ypg (not Kurds) are far from being Sunnis (I even doubt them to be Muslims).

So plz, don't play ethnic+ sectarian games with me.

My dear Philip the Arab!
you can fool ignorant Pakistanis with ethnicity drama -- if you weren't aware, the last time vast majority of Kurds voted a mainstream political party of Turkey ---- so let's be more specific, it's pkk (not Kurds)--- pkk are rebels, who tolerates rebellion, name me any country?
Turkey has full right to crush terrorists -- accusing them of massacring is just like someone accuse us Pakistan for massacring pashtuns, whereas it's TTP terrorists our army crushed.

Also, my dear Philip the Arab, I know what it means to be a Sunni, pkk/ypg (not Kurds) are far from being Sunnis (I even doubt them to be Muslims).

So plz, don't play ethnic+ sectarian games with me.
Ok Kurd killer.

His army is still in Syria, and in many Arab territories.
Again why you should be exterminated.

I never said Pakistan was gonna become a '"superpower" or regional economic powerhouse neither India, India can fudge their numbers but the fact is that money is from their large diaspora not industry or tenacity,India as well is a stagnant position nothing special

I think we are more qualified to be called China's client state ---- it's like a game of chess, beyond your understanding.
The reason that triggered him against TR in recent days should be the comments he saw on the current "Sect-related" issues in the forum. He does that from time to time. He looks like a young and excited "google expert" who knows nothing about Turkish history and realpolitiks. Again he is trying somethings, only claims and delusions with subjective historical interpretations. And from what I can see, he found a friend of her own right level, here. PhilipTheArab-Turkophobic brat..

I never said Pakistan was gonna become a '"superpower" or regional economic powerhouse neither India, India can fudge their numbers but the fact is that money is from their large diaspora not industry or tenacity,India as well is a stagnant position nothing special

They are growing whether u like it or not and THAT TO UR DISFAVOR. Their diaspora is strong which results in lobbyism (again bad for u) + billions getting send to India (bad for u) + established business in the diaspora partially making themself present in India (bad for u). They are moving forward and thats the way it is and they wont become a superpower but they will gain immensly both in hard and soft power whether u like it or not wont change that and they are not stagnant. They will be among the largest economies in the world and thats the reality.

The reason that triggered him against TR in recent days should be the comments he saw on the current "Sect-related" issues in the forum. He does that from time to time. He looks like a young and excited "google expert" who knows nothing about Turkish history and realpolitiks. Again he is trying somethings, only claims and delusions with subjective historical interpretations. And from what I can see, he found a friend of her own right level, here. PhilipTheArab-Turkophobic brat..

I am not Turkophobic I am just pointing the sheer hypocrisy Ankara pushes in its foreign policy

Back
Top Bottom