What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

The only people who will be annihilated throughout the decades will be the camel piss drinking Bedouin sand niggers :D
Nah, I will get rid of you Turks very soon with a secret program.

Philip the Arab is going in ignore list ---Congrats Philip, you are the first one, feel honored ....:enjoy:
Same to you steppe nigger worshipper.

The plan is in motion in a few countries already.

Na-25-MAR-library-of-wisdom.jpg

Turkey, and their proxies massacred Kurds which if you weren't aware are fellow Sunni Muslims, which is even worse than what Iran is doing.

keep crying with your ugly smelly loser Pkk/Ypg terrorists

in reality Turkey saved over 3,5 millions of Syrians including 400.000+ Kurds and millions of Arabs from Pkk/Ypg and ISIS terrorists , also Assad Regime and Iran backed Terrorist Groubs

Turkish Army took Afrin , Azez , Rai , Dabıq , Jarablus , Al Bab , Tel Abyad and Rasulayn from the US,Israel,France,S.Arabia and the Uae backed Pkk/Ypg terrorists who wants to destroy Syria's territorial integrity to create Syrian Kurdistan

@MMM-E my brother, no copypaste for abu ahmad the sand nigger. Just call him a sand nigger.

Guys please stop trolling the title. We also share current news and important developments about TR's Libya policies, in here. Avoid insulting statements that directly target a nation in your personal discussions. Maintain Topic and avoid into polemics that fall outside the scope.

The reason that triggered him against TR in recent days should be the comments he saw on the current "Sect-related" issues in the forum. He does that from time to time. He looks like a young and excited "google expert" who knows nothing about Turkish history and realpolitiks. Again he is trying somethings, only claims and delusions with subjective historical interpretations. And from what I can see, he found a friend of her own right level, here. PhilipTheArab-Turkophobic brat..
see, Muslims around the world respect Turks because they protected the lives and honors of Muslims for centuries --- Anyone who hosts millions of refugees means he cares, we did this and you are doing this. ----

- I don't understand why some people have issues if Turkey moves into Syria, I mean they host millions of Syrians, they have the right over Syrian resources, as this belongs to Syrian people --- This can't be like, okay America Russia, both take oil and Turkey takes people --- Who takes people, have the right to take resources, simple.

People like me respect those who raise their voices for Muslims -- Turks did in the past and they are doing it now --- same way I respect all those Arabs who have fought for the cause of Muslims. (Philip the Arab portraited as if we don't like Arabs --- I love Arabs, but I don't like Arab rulers+ all other rulers who are side kicks of west)

Back
Top Bottom