What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

Guys please stop trolling the title. We also share current news and important developments about TR's Libya policies, in here. Avoid insulting statements that directly target a nation in your personal discussions. Maintain Topic and avoid into polemics that fall outside the scope.
Yes , this thread is about Turkey's participation in Libyan conflict, let's stick to this.

I'm not going to p*rnhub to find Turkish goatfuckers

hahahahahaha i really got u eh ? But ur a sand nigger and u have to know ur place and I will be the one reminding u who you are. A sand nigger, the worlds most disgusting race.

Guys please stop trolling the title. We also share current news and important developments about TR's Libya policies, in here. Avoid insulting statements that directly target a nation in your personal discussions. Maintain Topic and avoid into polemics that fall outside the scope.

The problem with the sand nigger is that he isnt perma banned.

see, Muslims around the world respect Turks because they protected the lives and honors of Muslims for centuries --- Anyone who hosts millions of refugees means he cares, we did this and you are doing this. ----

- I don't understand why some people have issues if Turkey moves into Syria, I mean they host millions of Syrians, they have the right over Syrian resources, as this belongs to Syrian people --- This can't be like, okay America Russia, both take oil and Turkey takes people --- Who takes people, have the right to take resources, simple.

People like me respect those who raise their voices for Muslims -- Turks did in the past and they are doing it now --- same way I respect all those Arabs who have fought for the cause of Muslims. (Philip the Arab portraited as if we don't like Arabs --- I love Arabs, but I don't like Arab rulers+ all other rulers who are side kicks of west)

The only reason Muslims like Turkey or Georgian Watermellon Seller is the perception of power I would not he suprised once Erdogan star power which is already fluctuating as we speak some other Muslim leader will be next thing Pakistanis and Muslims larp over in the 60s it was Shah Faisal in the 70s it was Khomeini in the 80s well not much 90s and 2000a through western backing OBL in the 2010s Erdogan 2020s???

Back to Libya I see all sides looking over geo political interests not the interests of the suffering Libyan People Turkey wants influence in the Eastern Mediterranean for oil and gas essentially a new kid on the block,Russia the same they want push the Americans out so the Russian Navy has unfettered access in the Mediterranean Europe same thing tho they want cull the migrant tide again all national interests rule GNA and Haftar are just power hungry monsters holding the Libyan people hostage

Turkey got what it REALLY wanted ..... Erdogan will stop his Impulsive actions for a while :disagree:

Turkey aims to sign deal with Libya over Gaddafi-era compensation
https://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKKBN1Z913W?__twitter_impression=true

You master zionist media as always

in reality Bye Bye Israeli dream

Anyone that criticizes Turkey and Turkish foreign policy is a Shia according to AKP trolls no wonder Turkey is 2nd rate regional power
You should know that there are lots of shia turks but they are loyal to their state not to their sect
know this as well: you can choose your religion but you can’t choose your ethnicity
At least turks no matter their religion are only loyal to turkey otherwise turkey would be a another shithole country like the rest of ME states+afghanistan
I wonder which one you are going to choose pakistan(nationalism) or iran(religion)

As if Egypts interests in Libya are purely humanitarian. :rofl:

Sure :-)

Let’s be honest .... there are many social networking between the 2 sides of the boarders .... and Egypt is the most country affected by the chaos in Libya .

6FE0DCF8-635B-4F24-90E9-B626357DA557.jpeg
07D62129-94ED-4145-82FD-DB1B85935E9F.jpeg
What a strategic mistake has been made by USA and Western Europe when they chose pkk and feto over Turkey
It was obvious well known that Turkey and Iran are the most important countries in ME
They lost Iran in 1979 and they lost (but still there is some cooperation based on mutual interests) Turkey in 2016
Also russians have shown once again masterpiece of diplomacy when they respect their partner country in this case Turkey
Russia is willing to make win win deals that’s why more and more countries who were once steady american allies now are becoming ex-us allies

View attachment 599534 View attachment 599535 What a strategic mistake has been made by USA and Western Europe when they chose pkk and feto over Turkey
It was obvious well known that Turkey and Iran are the most important countries in ME
They lost Iran in 1979 and they lost (but still there is some cooperation based on mutual interests) Turkey in 2016
Also russians have shown once again masterpiece of diplomacy when they respect their partner country in this case Turkey
Russia is willing to make win win deals that’s why more and more countries who were once steady american allies now are becoming ex-us allies

There is nothing such as the most important country in the Middle East .... Turkey was looking to Europe and when they rejected it .... it returned to ME .... with ( Zero problems ) policy ..... and once the Arab Spring Emerged ... Turkey ( Erdogan) started to unveil its true intentions of invading other countries and sucking it’s resources ... with the help of NATO and Russia .... Turkey has been able to do so in Syria and Iraq .... but with the return of Egypt to its Normal position in the Arab World and the emerging Economic and Military growth of KSA and UAE .... things will start to be harder for Turkey to repeat the Syrian scenario in Libya .... excluding the Propaganda that is directed to The Turkish people inside to raise the Credit of Erdogan.

As for Iran .... it has to deal with its domestic problems first .

There is nothing such as the most important country in the Middle East .... Turkey was looking to Europe and when they rejected it .... it returned to ME .... with ( Zero problems ) policy ..... and once the Arab Spring Emerged ... Turkey ( Erdogan) started to unveil its true intentions of invading other countries and sucking it’s resources ... with the help of NATO and Russia .... Turkey has been able to do so in Syria and Iraq .... but with the return of Egypt to its Normal position in the Arab World and the emerging Economic and Military growth of KSA and UAE .... things will start to be harder for Turkey to repeat the Syrian scenario in Libya .... excluding the Propaganda that is directed to The Turkish people inside to raise the Credit of Erdogan.

As for Iran .... it has to deal with its domestic problems first .
I don’t understand why you and other arab pdf members are so much obsessed with erdogan today he is president tomorrow he won’t be but turkish politics will stay the same especially when we talk about foreign issues european states almost all of them actually never wanted Turkey as an Eu state
That was obvious when they gave EU membership to greek cyprus there was room for eu-turkey close relationship based on mutual interest but they wanted winning position at the expense of Turkey
Syria is actually poor in resources they have lost all the oil they had 20-30 years ago
There is legitimate agreement signed by assad himself which gives Turkey to conduct military operations legally also article 51 of UN gives right to states to defend or retaliate if attacked from terrorists located in neighboring states
Same situation with iraq turkish mfa said several times that if iraqi armed forces can neutralize pkk then TAF won’t do incursion in northern iraq apparently iraqi state is not capable that’s why lately i don’t even hear complaints from iraqi officials because elimination of pkk is in their interest too
I think this is iraqi position: your neighbor is wiping out a terrorist organization that wants
to steal your territory as well the territory of the neighbor and you don’t have to move a finger while this rats are send to hell one by one why should i(iraq) bother helping terrorists and ruinig relations with my neighbor who has pledged 5B the largest sum all iraqi “allies” where are rich gcc countries?? Or they have less money hahahah
My question for you:how can you talk about leading role of egypt ksa and uae when all three of them are financing and even hosting terrorist organization that currently occupies 1/3 of syria and wants to steal northern iraq as well you should keep in mind that in order
fakestan to be created two arab states will be destroyed so please spare me of pan-arabism ideology while these “leading” states are stabbing fellow arab states in the back
You think that siding with pkk will hurt Turkey but you forget that more than 30% of northern syria is controlled by TAf and SNA one month ago a kurdish looser(he portrays himself as journalist) was crying how turks have occupied northern iraq with lots of bases and 15K soldiers hehe I don’t think he is right about the number of troops probably much less than his estimate but most likely they are scared to death from TAF so I don’t have problem if they exaggerate numbers
That same guy later complained about lots of killed senior terrorists
Same situation is copy pasted with palestinians and the so called “Deal of the Century” i call it SELLING OF THE CENTURY
By the way everything related to ME turned in favor of Russia after the recovering ties with Turkey especially since the failed coup and the launch of first turkish opp two months later
Only 3 and half years passed and look how much Russia gained by partnering with Turkey

Last edited:
Nobody cares about King Tuhutmos III 3500 years ago ... what about Egypt in the last 2.000 years ? nothing

if We are talking about civilization , lets go

Pyramids which older than Egypt's pyramids and in the today's China earths at prohibited area were made by Turkic Peoples

why is it a national secret in China ? because of Turkic hidden History greater than all of your history

These ancient Turkic peoples, throughout the last 40000 years, had migrated further into Euroasian steppes, Europe, America, China, India as well as Mesopotomia while bringing their highly intelligent civilizations to the indigenous populations and These ancient Turkic / Turanians also founded the civilizations of ancient Sumer, early Egypt, China, Indus Valley/India(Harappa) and furthermore influenced on every other early civilizations Sumerians , early Egyptians, Hittites/Hattians, Trojans, Lydians, Etruscans, Pelasgians, Basques and Celts/Picts, Indus civilizations of Harappa and Mohenjo-Dara, Incas, Aztecs, Mayans, and the builders of all ancient worlwide cities including South American cities of Tihuanaco and Karal

even American genetic scientists have proved that Europeans ( haplogroup R ) and Native Americans ( haplogroup Q ) have proto Turkic blood ( haplogroup PM-45 )

Haplogroup P-M45 ( proto Turkic Peoples )
Time of origin : 45.000 years ago
Place of origin : Central asia and Southeast Asia
Descendants Haplogroup Q and R

The real invaders are the US , the UK , France ,Russia , Israel who killed millions of Arabs in Algeria , Egypt , Libya , Iraq , Syria , etc

on the other hand the Ottoman Empire always protected all Muslim World from Algeria to Indonesia , from Bosnia to S.Arabia .. during the Ottoman Empire Nobody could touch muslims
These civilizations have nothing thief:lol:

Back
Top Bottom