What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

Judging from the comments from the Turkish members here who prolly back in 2011 were against Gaddafi, and Assad in Syria and Libya now a decade later your buddies with the Russians dealing with Iranians in cordial matter what happen to taking over Damascus in a few weeks and what happen to grand Turkish empire dreams 2023 nonsense of course like any sane country you woke up to one day and said national interests first my answer to the Turkish members here you dont care about the Muslim world same goes for the Iranians and Arabs you are using gullible Muslims with rhetoric to curry regional power again if yall are not fighting with each other working with rising powers from the East thats fine cause we need Yankee out asap but dont go moralistic on other rivals since yall have interests and also blood too

Judging from the comments from the Turkish members here who prolly back in 2011 were against Gaddafi, and Assad in Syria and Libya now a decade later your buddies with the Russians dealing with Iranians in cordial matter what happen to taking over Damascus in a few weeks and what happen to grand Turkish empire dreams 2023 nonsense of course like any sane country you woke up to one day and said national interests first my answer to the Turkish members here you dont care about the Muslim world same goes for the Iranians and Arabs you are using gullible Muslims with rhetoric to curry regional power again if yall are not fighting with each other working with rising powers from the East thats fine cause we need Yankee out asap but dont go moralistic on other rivals since yall have interests and also blood too
Dude. Punctuation. Use some points and capital letters etc%. What you have written is unreadable

Again you prove your point that you dont care about your fellow Muslim Brothers but for their resources what's the difference between you and the westerners
There are millions of Muslim refugees in Turkey and you say that they don't care for fellow Muslim brothers?
If they host refugees, they have all the right to go claim the areas from where the refugees came+ they have all the right to look out for their interest in east med. --- You can't expect everyone to be a pacifist like our dumb PM.

Dude. Punctuation. Use some points and capital letters etc%. What you have written is unreadable
Nigga, who tf says dude in 2020.

Anyone that criticizes Turkey and Turkish foreign policy is a Shia according to AKP trolls no wonder Turkey is 2nd rate regional power
I thought you fetishized Turkey like so many Pakistanis on this forum, no?

There are millions of Muslim refugees in Turkey and you say that they don't care for fellow Muslim brothers?
If they host refugees, they have all the right to go claim the areas from where the refugees came+ they have all the right to look out for their interest in east med. --- You can't expect everyone to be a pacifist like our dumb PM.

I am not a pacifist I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of the Turkish Government under Erdogan and who caused all the refugees to flee their homes for their geo-political expansion its funny nowadays I hear Pakistanis scream oh the evil Iranians are the ones causing the mess in the region but nothing about Ankara's hand in creating this mess by fetishizing a new Ottoman Empire

Nigga, who tf says dude in 2020.

I thought you fetishized Turkey like so many Pakistanis on this forum, no?

I like Turkey for its people and its culture they are times where I agree with their policies when they are right but I am not like most Pakistanis who legit worship Erdogan,the AKP and Turkish Foreign Policy same with the GCC regimes and Iran

I am not a pacifist I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of the Turkish Government under Erdogan and who caused all the refugees to flee their homes for their geo-political expansion its funny nowadays I hear Pakistanis scream oh the evil Iranians are the ones causing the mess in the region but nothing about Ankara's hand in creating this mess by fetishizing a new Ottoman Empire
n
You completely avoided refugees hosted by Turkey?
So it was Turkey which caused the mess in Syria, -- bashar Asad, Russians, Americans, isis, your Iranians are completely innocent ---

If Turkey is expanding, it's good for the Muslim world --- I think we have enough of House of Sauds+ Iranian Ayatollahs+ our pacifist phatus.

I didn't know that the Syrian Civil War is over.
only short sighted look towards 2023 -- I have been following Turkey's politics (internal+ external) for the last so many years, I can tell confidently, your (Turkey) time is coming .

You completely avoided refugees hosted by Turkey?
So it was Turkey which caused the mess in Syria, -- bashar Asad, Russians, Americans, isis, your Iranians are completely innocent ---

If Turkey is expanding, it's good for the Muslim world --- I think we have enough of House of Sauds+ Iranian Ayatollahs+ our pacifist phatus.

I dont like the House of Sauds like you say, btw most Syrians supported the Assad Govt whether you like it or not thats not a question for us Pakistanis to answer neither the Turks or any other external power besides the Russians and Iranians were invited into the conflict by Damascus as well and guess what the Turks have flipped now they being cordial with Assad now and being buddies with the Russians

Shhhh, MMM-Es going to go all crazy.

100000 Atmaca

1000000000 SOM

1000000 MILGEM

We will have this and you will die very quickly.

YOU SHIA TROLL , YOU LOSER TURKIYE 2023

I think we are more qualified to be called China's client state ---- it's like a game of chess, beyond your understanding.

Well Turkey is basically like this scream so hard that your the next superpower like the Indians the Indians do it cringe but the Turks at least try half *** that they scream so much but still pair up with Russians

Back
Top Bottom